求一些英语电影里的经典台词

要有英语和中文翻译的最好是最近的电影... 要有英语和中文翻译的 最好是最近 的电影 展开
 我来答
匿名用户
推荐于2017-11-18
展开全部
A man can be destroyed but not defeated.
一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.     
爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. —— The Crow
如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.
阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!
告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. —— The Lion King
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. —— Gone with The Wind
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

We become the most familiar strangers.
我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. —— The Shawshank Redemption
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

Everything that has a begin has an end.
世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.   
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

The truth is out there.
真相在那里。《 X 档案》

I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .
死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

You can ’ t change the past.   
过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. —— Original Sin
当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

The things you own, end up owing you.
你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

Get busy living or get busy dieing.
要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. —— Good Will Hunting
那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. —— I ’ m No Angel  
并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. —— Casablanca
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

Go ahead , make my day.       
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. —— Seven
这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.
山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

Everyone has a little dirty laundry. —— Desperate Housewives
每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!
不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. —— the Six Sense
人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

You had me at hello.
你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

With great power there must come great responsibility —— SPIDER-MAN
有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
匿名用户
2019-09-09
展开全部

电影中,角色演绎的是电影里的人生,但台词,却说出了我们每个人的故事。

所以有人说“台词,是电影的精华!透过它,我们才能领悟电影的真谛。”

台词,还是文化背景的缩影,它有那种“一句话,就能说透一个时代”的力量。

台词,是对生活的洞察、对生命的诠释,也是给我们希望的强心剂。

所以今天鲸宝为大家带来了一些出自经典电影的经典台词,也许它们能在你迷茫或困顿的时候,给你带去希望。

兄弟连

Band of Brothers

▌I'm proud to haveserved with each and every one of you. You deserve long and happy life inpeace.

我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役,你们有权享受永远的快乐的和平生活。

▌I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes."

有一天我的小孙子问我“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗? 我回答: 不,但我与英雄们一同服役。 ”

▌We stand alone,together.

我们孤胆,我们并肩。

美丽心灵

A Beautiful Mind

▌It is only in the mysterious equations of love that any logic or reasons can be found.

只有在这种神秘的爱情方程中,才能找到逻辑或原由。

▌You need to believe that something extraordinary is possible.

你需要去相信,生命中有些特别的东西,是可能存在的。

▌Maybe the part that knows the waking from the dream maybe isn’t here (brain), maybe It’s here(heart) .

可能从梦幻中醒来的部分,不是在脑海里,而是在心上。

阿凡达

Avatar

▌Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move.

人一生中出人头地的机会不多,一旦有了一定要抓住机会!

▌If you wish tosurvive you need to cultivate a strong mental attitude.

如果你想活着,你需要培养一种坚强的精神态度。

肖申克的救赎

The Shawkshank Redemption

▌Hope is the good thing maybe the best things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是好东西,也许是世间最好的东西。好的事情从不会逝去。

▌In our hearts, there is a place that cannot be locked. That place is called hope.

在我们心里,有一块地方是无法锁住的,那块地方叫做希望。

▌Things that make you sad, one day, you will laugh out and say it.

让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。

▌We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men.

我们坐在太阳下,感觉就像自由人。

拯救大兵瑞恩

Saving Private Ryan

▌Every day I remember what you said to me, I have been trying to be a good man, I did not live up to you, I like you to me to treat others.

我每天都在回想你对我说过的话,我一直在努力做一个正直的好人,我没辜负你们,我像你们对我那样去对待他人。

海上钢琴师

The Legend of 1990

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的钢琴上,我自得其乐,我过惯那样的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

这艘船每次只载客两千,既载人,又载梦想。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
语灵验
2008-01-27 · TA获得超过946个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:225
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:0
展开全部
  阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

  Life is immense. Change life, start fresh.( 海上钢琴师)

  《勇敢的心》:Every man dies,not every man really lives.(每个人都会死,但是并非每个人都曾真正的活过)

  肖申克的救赎
  Hope is a good thing,Maybe the best thing and no good thing ever dies.
  希望是个好东西,或许是 世界上最好的东西,好东西从来不会消失!
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
匿名用户
2013-10-27
展开全部
经典英文电影台词《Forrest Gump》

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away. (你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘扬.
We're going to go ahead and make your day.
我们将要让你们非常高兴。这里套用了克林特??伊思特伍德的一句台词:
Go ahead and make my day!
Make my day: 使我充实,使我高兴
Gee,thanks. You make my day.
哈,谢谢。你(这么说)叫我非常高兴。

Because we're here on behalf of the American Film Institute to honor the 100 greatest movie quotes in American film. These are lines born on a blank page-- the writer gives them life and an actor gives them a voice. But it's you who ultimately embraces them and adopts them as your own.
但是你们(电影观众)最终接纳了它们并且纳为自己的语言当中。

Movie quotes capture something special about a film. Something we often want to share with our closest friends. It's like a secret language for those of us who have seen the movie. A special... Bond, you might say.
一个特别的纽带。Bond:双关语,既是“纽带”的意思,又暗指邦德——007系列电影的主角。主持人皮尔斯也是邦德的扮演者之一。

There are some quotes, though, that allow us all to be in the club. They are quoted and re-quoted so often, and by so many, that they become part of a language we all share. And that's why we're here tonight, to find out from all the phrases in American film, which is the greatest and why.

To find the answer, the AFI rounded up the usual suspects, filmmakers and scholars from across the land, to vote on the possibilities.
“The Usual Suspects”惯常嫌犯——也是一部1995年的电影。

And tonight, we winnow them down to 100, and finally to number one.
今晚,我们精选了100句电影台词,逐一展示,直到排名第一的台词。
winnow: 吹开糠皮, 吹掉, 精选

So, pour yourself a martini -- you know how I like it-- and toast the writer, for tonight, the writer is king, and it's good to be the king. Which brings us to number 100.
Martini酒是邦德喜欢的一种酒。
Tonight, movie lovers, we're talking to you. We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse.
今晚,电影爱好者们,我在和你说话。我们将会给你一个无法拒绝的出价。We're going to make you an offer you can't refuse. 这是一个双关语,套用了电影《教父》里边马龙??白兰度的一句著名台词。
Make an offer: 出价,提出条件
经典英文电影台词

NO.1 Forrest Gump
1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
3. Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)
4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)
5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)
6. You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)
7. If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)
8. It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)
9. Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
10. I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)
11. I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
sdfghjk84
2012-12-06 · TA获得超过260个赞
知道答主
回答量:41
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:8.1万
展开全部
阿甘正传经典台词1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料) 2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福) 3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生) 4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水) 5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze. (我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡) 6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事) 7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进) 8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了) 9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river. (就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光) 10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away. (用情至专) 11.I am a man of my word. (我是信守我承诺的人) 12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步) 13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan. (没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式