勇敢的心的经典台词

 我来答
刚阳文化
2022-05-06 · TA获得超过1万个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:2199
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:131万
展开全部
十八年,它的壮美仍旧历历在目;十八年,它的心声依然四处播撒。十年后,我们没有忘记那位为自由而战的英雄,那段史诗般呐喊的自由

eighteen years, it still remember the magnificence; eighteen years, its voice still spreading around. ten years later, we have not forgotten the hero fights for freedom, that epic scream of freedom

战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的.一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由

the fight, you may die; escape, can at least ignoble peace, year after year, until come to an end. you! willing to beds many days to change a chance, just a chance! that is to go back to war, tell the enemy, perhaps they can take our lives, but they never rob our freedom

你的心灵是自由的,用尽勇气去追随吧

your heart is free, and used up the courage to follow it

先学会用脑,后学会用剑

first learn to brain and learn to use the sword after

告诉你,我的孩子/在你一生中,有许多事值得争取;但,自由无疑是最重要的,永远不要带着脚镣,过奴隶的生活

tell you, my child/in your life, there are many things worth fighting for; but, freedom is undoubtedly the most important, never with shackles, slaves life

每个人都会死去,但不是每个人都曾经真正活过。

every man dies, not every man really lives ever

那里很美,但是你更美

there is very beautiful, but you are more beautiful

为什么帮我。

why did you help me?

因为你看着我的方式

because of the way you are looking at me now

和平就是这么来的

peace is made in such ways

奴隶也是这么来的!

1、Wallace: Are you ready for a war?!!

华莱士:你们准备好参战了吗?!!

2、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland…is that it's full of Scots!

国王:苏格兰的麻烦在于:全都是苏格兰人!

3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It's drawn the finest people.

斯蒂芬:上帝说这必将是一场漂亮的胜仗。(我们有着)(或者他们有着)最精良的战士。

4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.

华莱士:长度是常人的两倍

5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.

哈密士:那么长?有些人比一般人长些。

6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I'm alive.

华莱士:你告诉你的国王,威廉姆华莱士绝不会屈服。只要我活着,苏格兰人民也绝不会屈服。

7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!

地方官:对他的军队:备战!

8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.

国王:叛军已经绕过了我的一个要塞,并刺杀了一位贵族。

9、Prince Edward: I've heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.

爱德华王子:我听说了。华莱士只是个匪徒,其它一无是处。

10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this 'brigant'?

国王:那么你预备怎样对付这个“匪徒”?

11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.

爱德华王子:象对待一般小偷那样,让地方官逮捕并处置他。

12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.

国王:对宫廷说:你们退下!(打了爱德华王子)华莱士已经杀死了那个地方官,并且占领了那个城镇!

13、Fight,and you may die.Run,and you''ll live at least a while.

你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

14、And dying in your beds many years from now.

年复一年,直到寿终正寝。

15、Would you be willing to trade?

你们!愿不愿意去换一个机会?

16、All the days from this day to that.

用这么多苟活的日子。

17、for one chance,just one chance.

仅有的一个机会。

18、to come back here and tell our enemies.

那就是回到战场。

19、that they may take our lives.

告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命。

20、 but they,ll never take our Freedom!

但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式