请求的英文
He pned out a few songs upon request .
他在大家 请求 之下唱了几首歌。
I request them to stop making such a noise ..
我 请求 他们别这样吵闹。
These claims were later departed from .
这些 请求 后来又被自动放弃了。
You shall have your request .
你要的东西会给你的,会答应你的 请求 的。
The judge pronounced against her appeal .
法官驳回了她的上诉 请求 。
A person exhibits articles of the peace .
有一人提交人身安全保护 请求 。
He asked forgiveness for what he had done wrong .
他 请求 原谅他的错误。
The lord lost his claims to escheat .
土地领主失去了归还土地的 请求 权。
I begged joseph to run for the doctor .
我 请求 约瑟夫快去请大夫。
His request is in the nature of a mand .
他的 请求 简直像命令。
The appeal had gone mostly unheeded .
这项 请求 没什么人理睬。
He begs me, exhorts me, mands me to work .
他 请求 我,劝导我,命令我工作。
I stopped and he asked me for a pft .
我停下,他 请求 搭乘。
Your honor , i move for an adjournment .
阁下,我 请求 休会。
He requested me to lend him my knife .
他 请求 我将刀借给他。
They have had their request refused .
他们的 请求 遭到拒绝。
He was overe by their entreaties .
他屈从了他们的 请求 。
He could not lower himself by asking her pardon .
他不能自贬身份, 请求 她宽恕。
He felt too ashamed to ask for help .
他不好意思 请求 帮助。
I pray that you will have pity on my distress .
我 请求 你可怜可怜我的不幸遭遇。
Our request was flatly rejected .
我们的 请求 遭到断然拒绝。
The vicar has been asked to have the tree cut down .
有人 请求 牧师叫人把树砍倒。
We do not address the unforgettable gods .
我们没有 请求 值得铭心刻骨的众神的帮助。
She asked to see him in private .
她 请求 单独与他见面。
It was issued at the instance of either party .
它是应当事双方任何一方的 请求 发布的。
The phrase means to beg, to ask for a handout .
这个说法的意思是乞求或 请求 别人施舍。
He appealed to the members to reject the resolution .
他 请求 议员们拒绝通过这个动议。
Stay my friend, nimrod. it is all i asked .
做我的朋友,尼姆罗德。这是我的全部 请求 。
A personal claim perished on the death of a party .
对人诉讼 请求 因为当事人死亡而终止。
Ordinary crimes were redressed by civil claim .
普通民事犯罪可通过民事 请求 而得到补偿。
As young performers, we bespeak your indulgence .
我们都是年轻演员,我们 请求 您的包函。
I asked for an interview with my boss to discuss my future .
我 请求 和老板谈谈我的未来。
That request seemed superfluous when i wrote it .
我这样写的时候觉得这个 请求 似乎是多此一举。
I did it at your request .
照你 请求 的办了。
Mercede's e to implore the protection of mr. de villefort .
美茜蒂丝来 请求 维尔福先生庇护。
She asked them not to discuss the matter in her presence .
她 请求 他们不要当着她讨论这个问题。
He came at my request .
他应我的 请求 而来。
The king did not pke to refuse, lest they would desert .
国王担心他们开小差,不想拒绝这个 请求 。
I need you in my corner .
我 请求 你帮助。
I requested him to help .
我 请求 他帮忙。