歌曲《without you》中文翻译是什么?
No, I can't forget this evening.不,我无法忘记今夜。
Or U face as U were leaving.你那离去时的脸庞。
But I guess that's just the way.但我想那就是结局。
The story goes.关于我们的故事。
U always smile but in Ur eyes.你一直保持着笑容,但在你眼里。
U sorrow shows.却流露出哀伤。
Yes, it shows ! 是的,那是哀伤!
No, I can't forget tomorrow.不,我无法忘记明日。
When I think of all my sorrow.当我想到自己的哀愁。
When I had U there.我拥有了你。
But then I let U go.却又让你溜走。
And now it's only fair.现在我唯一可以做的事。
That I should let U know.就是让你知道。
What U should know.一些你该知道的事。
I can't live ! 我活不下去!
If living is without U.如果生命中没有了你。
I can't give anymore.我再也无法付出。
Well, I can't forget this evening.没错,我无法忘记今夜。
Oh, Can't live ! 哦,活不下去!
Oh, I can't live ! 哦,我活不下去!
Oh ! 哦!
I…… 我……
No……I 我无法……
Living is without U.生命中没有了你。