怦然心动台词英文完整

 我来答
哈哈橘子君
2022-12-17 · TA获得超过167个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:1049
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:16.1万
展开全部

怦然心动台词英文完整:

我只希望朱莉·贝克能离我远点|All I ever wanted was for Juli Baker to leave me alone.

故事始于一年级暑假 1957年的夏天|It all began in the summer of 1957, before the start of second grade.

我们到家啦|Here we are.

你们觉得这里怎么样? 我挺喜欢的|What do you guys think? I like this place.

很赞呢 我的房间是什么颜色?|It's cool. Uh, what color is my room?

别急嘛|Just you wait.

咱们进去瞧瞧 嘿 布莱斯|Let's see what's inside. Hey, come on, buddy Bryce.

过来给我搭把手搬东西|Why don't, uh, you and I go help unload the van

让姑娘们去整理厨房吧|and the womenfolk here can get in the kitchen and start setting up.

好的 老爸|Okay, Dad.

于我而言 这意味着我从此步入了|For me, it was the beginning of what would be

长达五年的不安与逃避生涯|more than half a decade of strategic avoidance and social discomfort.

嗨 我是朱莉·贝克 喂喂喂 你干嘛呢?|Hi, I'm Juli Baker. Hey, hey, what are you doing?

要我帮忙吗?|Don't you want some help?

不必了 那里面都是贵重物品|No. There's some valuable things in there.

那我就搬这个吧 不用了|How about this one? No, no, no.

赶紧回家吧 你妈妈没准在找你呢|Run home. Your mother's probably wondering where you are.

没关系 我妈妈知道我在哪 她同意我过来|Oh, no, my mom knows where I am. She said it's fine.

显然这姑娘也太不识趣了|It didn't take long to realize this girl could not take a hint.

咱们仨在这儿有点挤吧 不要紧啊|It's crowded in here with three people. I don't mind.

毫无自知之明 我们一起推吧?|Of any kind. You wanna push this one together?

布莱斯 你妈妈还等着你去帮忙吧?|Bryce, isn't it time for you to go help your mother?

是啊是啊|Oh, yeah.

我真是拿她没辙|I mean, nothing would stop her.

我终于忍无可忍 这时候诡异的事情却发生了|I was about to tell her to get lost when the weirdest thing happened.

我真是难以置信|I couldn't believe it.

我居然会牵着陌生女孩的手|There I was holding hands with this strange girl.

我咋就惹上了这种麻烦? 你好呀|How did I get into this mess? Well, hello.

看来你已经认识我儿子了|I see you've met my son

我不得不使出7岁男生仅有的气概|Finally, I did the only manly thing available when you're 7 years old.

然而 还有一大串的麻烦等着我|However, my troubles were far from over.

就在我走进叶尔森老师的教室时|The minute I walked into Miss Yelson's classroom

布莱斯? 你也在这啊|Bryce? You're here.

很显然|it was clear:

即使在学校 也无法逃脱她的魔掌|School would not be a sanctuary.

嘿 布莱斯 你女朋友呢?|Hey, Bryce, where's your girlfriend?

枉我一世英名啊|I was branded for life.

嘿 布莱斯 你咋不向她求婚呢?|Hey, Bryce, why don't you ask her to marry you?

布莱斯和朱莉爬上树梢|Bryce and Juli sitting in a tree

卿卿我我甜如蜜|K-l-S-S-l-N-G

搬来镇上的第一年简直就是场灾难|My first year in town was a disaster.

瞧那小两口呀|Look at them.

接下来的三年也不尽如人意|And the next three weren't much better.

就这么捱到了六年级 我总算不再坐以待毙|But finally, in the sixth grade, I took action.

想到了一个大狠招|I hatched the plan.

雪利|Sherry.

雪利 等一下|Sherry, wait up.

嗨 布莱斯|Hi, Bryce. Heh.

我向雪利·斯道尔斯展开攻势|I asked out Sherry Stalls.

我想问你愿不愿意...|I was wondering if you wanted to go

这个招数的绝妙之处在于|To full appreciate the brilliance of this plan

雪利·斯道尔斯是朱莉的眼中钉|you have to understand that Juli hated Sherry Stalls

但我始终想不通其中的缘由|though I never understood why.

雪利长发飘飘 为人和善|Sherry was nice, friendly and she had a lot of hair.

我妈之前一直不让我打耳洞 后来我拼命求她|At first, my mother wouldn't let me get my ears pierced, but I begged

我原本一心指望 只要和雪利吃吃饭|The idea was that Sherry would eat with me

散散步 就能让朱莉知难而退|maybe we'd walk around together, and hopefully Juli would lose interest.

她还是不允许我16岁前打耳洞|But I still can't get the hoops till I'm 16.

太可惜了|Oh, that's a shame.

米娜妮也想打耳洞|So Melanie wanted to get her ears pierced,

但她老妈也不是省油的灯|but of course her mother said no.

她就在家大发雷霆|So she threw a fit

把约翰尼·马蒂斯的精选辑给砸了|and smashed her Johnny Mathis Greatest Hits album

结果就被禁足了|and she got grounded,

连我的睡衣派对都来不了|so now she can't come to my pajama sleepover party.

事情进展相当顺利|Things were unfolding quite nicely.

你的科学实验打算怎么做?|What are you doing for your science project?

直到我所谓的挚友加利特·埃恩德|That is, until my supposed best friend, Garrett Einbinder

开始打起了雪利的主意|took an interest in Sherry himself.

我想展示各种护发素|I was thinking of showing how split ends react

如何修复头发分叉|with different hair conditioners.

太棒了|That's fascinating.

俗话说得好 重色必轻友 加利特这个叛徒|Loyalty gave way to desire and Garrett, the turncoat

向雪利全盘托出我的计划|told Sherry what I was up to.

混蛋|Jerk.

她自然很是生气|She didn't take it well.

至于朱莉|Word got back to Juli,

她自然又开始对我故技重施|and pretty soon she started up with the goo-goo eyes again.

而且还变本加厉|Only this time it was worse.

居然开始嗅我|She started sniffing me.

你没听错 她居然用鼻子嗅我|That's right, sniffing me.

搞什么飞机啊?|What was that all about?

我只能期望来年能摆脱魔掌|My only consolation was that next year would be different.

但愿升入初中后|Junior high, bigger school.

不用再和她同班|Maybe we'd be in different classes

彻底结束我的噩梦|and it would finally, finally be over.

见到布莱斯·罗斯基的第一眼 我便怦然心动了|The first day I met Bryce Loski, I flipped.

他的双眸让我如痴如醉|It was those eyes, something in those dazzling eyes.

我们一起推吧?|You wanna push this one together?

那时候他们刚搬到我家隔壁|His family had just moved into the neighborhood

我过去帮他们搬东西|and I'd gone over to help them.

我在车里刚呆了2分钟|I'd been in the van all of two minutes

他老爸就让她去帮他妈妈|when his dad sent him off to help his mom.

我知道他并不想离开|I could see he didn't wanna go.

于是我追上前去|So I chased after him to see

问他能不能先玩一会再进屋|if we could play a little before he got trapped inside.

接着他便用力握着我的手|The next thing I know, he's holding my hand

与我深情凝视|and looking right into my eyes.

那一刹那 我的心停止了跳动|My heart stopped.

这一刻到来了吗?|Was this it?

是时候迎来我的初吻了吗?|Would this be my first kiss?

没想到他妈妈却出来了 你好呀|But then his mother came out. Well, hello.

他感到无比羞愧 脸都红了|And he was so embarrassed, his cheeks turned completely red.

那晚我躺在床上 不停幻想初吻的场景|I went to bed that night thinking of the kiss that might have been.

我知道他对我动心了|I mean, it was clear he had feelings for me,

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式