酒仙
Ready - "Fresh, cool ale here." --- 有新鲜凉爽的啤酒(ale:含较多酒精的淡啤酒)
Warcry - "For Pandarea!" ---为了熊猫帝国!(?panda+area熊猫帝国,熊猫领域)
What1 - "Is trouble brewing?" ---有什么麻烦吗?(brewing:在酿造中)
What2 - "Name your poison." ---为你的毒药起个名字。(?)
What3 - "You seem a little parched." ---你看上去有点火气。(在他吐火之后。。。)
What4 - "Another round?" ---再来一回合?(挑衅的意味。。)
Yes1 - (japanese) ---(一句日语,因为原先设定为日本家伙,后来虽然改了服装,但语言没有变。懒暴雪)
Yes2 - "Oh, gladly" ---噢,很乐意
Yes3 - (Japanese)
Yes4 - "Ill give it a shot." ---我给它来一下子。
Yes5 - (Japanese)
YesAttack1 - "This will be grizzly." ---这会有点灰。
YesAttack2 - "For the Shodopon" (sp?) ---为了Shodopon!(那个padanarea的名字?)
YesAttack3 - "Now your endangered." ---老兄现在你危险了。
YesAttack4 - "I bring Panda-monium!" ---我带来padan-monium!(?)
YesAttack5 - "Prepare to get trashed." ---准备受死!
Pissed1 - "Ale is my bear necessity."---啤酒是我生存的必需品!
Pissed2 - "Last call before Closing!" ---结束之前最后的召集!
Pissed3 - "Come drown your sorrows." ---不用太难过。
Pissed4 - "This will put hair all over you." ---这会让你浑身长毛。(?!)
Pissed5 - "I'd kiss you, but i've got puke breath." ---我想吻你,但是我满嘴的酒气。
Pissed6 - "My dad... he was a bi-Polar."--- 我老爹。。。他曾是个bi-polar。(??,bi-polar:双级。。)
Pissed7 - "I can't breed in captivity" ---我可不想被关起来养着。
Pissed8 - *burp* "Sorry." ---(“饱嗝声”),对不起。
st
=出生音效=
- By the Great Winds, I come!
我随风而来!
=选定音效=
- Out with it!
脱颖而出
- I am prepared.
准备就绪
- Enlighten me!
指导我吧
- Thy bidding?
汝之命令?
=行动/执行动作音效=
- No one shall be the wiser.
没人比我更贤明
- It has begun!
开始了!
- For my brothers!
为了我的兄弟们!
- That's a given.
理所当然
=骂玩家音效=
- This outfit is for the birds.
这是鸟德制服
- I'd tell you more, but then I'd have to kill you.
我会告诉你更多,然后,我就不得不杀了你
- I am the Dark Night...Elf
我是黑暗(骑士)夜……精灵
- Ahhgggcho! Uh! Don''t tell me I''m allergic to feathers!
啊~~~喔~~~别告诉我我对羽毛过敏
- I ride on the Great Winds! I am silent but deadly!
我御风而行,我是沉默的,也是致命的!
- Talon, Druid of the Talon.
猛禽,猛禽德鲁伊
- How about if I just stand over here?
我站在这里不动总可以了吧?
=攻击音效=
- [.vs 英雄] For Calendor!
为了Calendor!
- No quarter!
永不对敌人仁慈!
- Make your peace!
归于和平吧!
- In the Raven's name!
以乌鸦座的名义