英语作文my unforgettable experience
写作思路:写小时候淘气闯红灯的事情,经过这件事自己得到的教训。
正文:
When I was a little child, I was so naughty that I always did something angry my parents.
译文:当我还是个小孩的时候,我很淘气,经常做一些使父母生气的事。
They always blamed to me, but I never listened to them.
译文:他们总是责备我,但是我从来不听他们的话。
I thought they were too strict with me.
译文:我觉得他们对我太严厉了。
But I changed in someday.
译文:但是,有一天我改变了。
My parents always told me to be careful when I went out.
译文:我父母经常告诉我出门的时候要小心。
However, all I thought was they worried too much.
译文:但是我总觉得是他们过于担心了。
On my way to take the bus home, there was a traffic light.
译文:在我乘坐公车回家的路上有一个红绿灯。
That day, when I got to the cross road, the light was red, but there was no car crossed the road anymore.
译文:那天,我走到十字路口的时候,变红灯了,但是没有车过马路。
So I went across the road without the light turning to green.
译文:于是灯没变绿我就过马路了。
At this moment, a car rushed quickly towards me.
译文:正在这时候,一辆汽车快速向我冲过来。
I was suddenly scared, so that I couldn't move but stood still.
译文:顿时我慌了,站在那里动也不动。
Luckily, the driver broke the car quickly and I did not get hurt.
译文:幸运的是,司机紧急刹车了,而我也没有受伤。
But I did scared.
译文:但是,我确实受到惊吓了。
I couldn’t image what would happen if the car did not stop in time.
译文:我不敢想象如果车没有及时停住的话会发生什么事情。
I told my parents what I experienced.
译文:我告诉父母这次经历。
At first, they blamed me as usual and I knew I was wrong that time.
译文:起初他们像往常一样责备我,而那一次我也知道错了。
Therefore, I did not say anything.
译文:因此,我一句话也没说。
They realized that I was frightened, so they comforted me patiently.
译文:他们意识到我受惊了,于是耐心安慰我。
I finally knew that all they said and done was good to me.
译文:最后我才知道他们所说的和所做的都是为我好。
After that, I was much more careful and I listened to my parents.
译文:从那以后,我更小心了也听父母的话了。
Everybody has some experience he can’t forget. For me, the most unforgettable experience was taking part in an English conversation test. This took place about two years ago when I had to take an oral English test in order to go abroad for further study.
At that time, I had difficulty even in reading and writing, not to mention speaking. Naturally I felt very nervous when it was my turn to face the examiners. They asked me something about sports, sightseeing, Chinese culture, my purpose of going to America and so on. I was simply too tense to give any sensible answer. In fact, I could hardly open my mouth. The interview took about ten minutes, but it seemed years to me. When it was over, my shirt was thoroughly wet.
This was the first time I talked to foreigners in English. This was an experience I am not likely to forget.
广告 您可能关注的内容 |