拜伦经典英文诗歌欣赏
英语诗歌是英美文学中的珍宝。在英美文学中,尤其好老是早期作品中,如史诗及戏剧都是以诗歌的形式出现。我整理了拜伦经典英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!
拜伦经典英文诗渣判歌篇一
To M. S. G.给M. S. G.
When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,
Extend not your anger to sleep;
休要迁怒于睡眠;
For in visions alone your affection can live,—
你的爱只在梦乡存在,——
I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
醒来,我空余泪眼。
Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
睡神!快封闭我的神志,
Shed o'er me your languor benign;
让昏倦流布我周身;
Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:
What rapture celestial is mine!
像仙境一样销魂!
They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,
Mortality's emblem is given;
也是死亡的样品;
To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
天国倘若是这般滋味,
If this be a foretaste of heaven!
愿死神早早降临!
Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
Nor deem me too happy in this;
我何曾心花怒放;
If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福
Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
只许我凝眸痴望。
Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
梦中,也许你笑口微开,
Oh! think not my penance deficient!
莫说我受罚还不够!
When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,
To awake will be torture sufficient.
这苦刑怎生忍受!
拜伦经典英文诗歌篇二
Lachin y Gair 勒钦伊盖
Away, ye gay landscapes, ye gardens of roses!
去吧,友梁升浓艳的景色,玫瑰的园圃!
In you let the minions of luxury rove;
让富贵宠儿在你们那里遨游;
Restore me the rocks, where the snow-flake reposes,
还给我巉岩峻岭——白雪的住处,
Though still they are sacred to freedom and love:
尽管它 们已许身于爱和自由;
Yet, Caledonia, beloved are thy mountains,
喀利多尼亚!我爱慕你的山岳,
Round their white summits though elements war;
尽管皑皑的峰顶风雨交加,
Though cataracts foam 'stead of smooth-flowing fountains,
不见泉水徐流,见瀑布飞泻,
I sigh for the valley of dark Loch na Garr.
我还是眷念幽暗的洛赫纳佳!
Ah! there my young footsteps in infancy wander'd;
啊!我幼时常常在那儿来往,
My cap was the bonner, my cloak was the plaid;
头戴软帽,身披格子呢外衣;
On chieftains long perish'd my memory ponder'd,
缅怀着那些亡故多年的酋长,
As daily I strode through the pine-cover'd glade.
我天天踱过松柯掩映的林地。
I sought not my home till the day's dying glory
直到白昼收尽了暗淡余光,
Gave place to the rays of the bright polar star;
北极星当空闪耀,我才回家;
For fancy was cheer'd by traditional story,
流传的故事勾起迷人的遐想,
Disclosed by the natives of dark Loch na Garr.
是山民传述的——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
'Shades of the dead! have I not heard your voices
“逝者的亡灵!难道我没有听到
Rise on the night-rolling breath of the gale?′
席卷暗夜的怒风里,你们在喧呼?”
Surely the soul of the hero rejoices,
英雄的精魂定然会开颜欢笑,
And rides on the wind, o'er his own Highland vale.
驾御天风驰骋于故乡的山谷。
Round Loch na Garr while the stormy mist gathers,
当风雪迷雰在洛赫纳佳聚拢,
Winter presides in his cold icy car:
冬之神驱着冰车君临天下,
Clouds there encircle the forms of my fathers;
云霾围裹着我们祖先的身影,
They dwell in the tempests of dark Loch na Garr.
在那风暴里——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
Ill-starr′d, though brave, did no visions foreboding
“不幸的勇士们!竟没有什么异象
Tell you that fate had forsaken your cause?′
预示命运遗弃了你们的事业?"
Ah! were you destined to die at Culloden,
你们注定了要在卡洛登阵亡,
Victory crown'd not your fall with applause:
哪会有胜利的欢呼将你们酬谢!
Still were you happy in death's earthy slumber,
总算有幸,和你们部族一起,
You rest with your clan in the caves of Braemar;
在勃瑞玛岩穴,你们长眠地下;
The pibroch resounds to the piper's loud number,
高亢风笛传扬着你们的事迹,
Your deeds on the echoes of dark Loch na Garr.
峰峦回应着——在幽暗的洛赫纳佳。
Years have roll'd on, Loch na Garr, since I left you,
洛赫纳佳呵,别后已多少光阴!
Years must elapse ere I tread you again:
再与你相逢,还要过多少岁月!
Nature of verdure and flow'rs has bereft you,
造化虽不曾给你繁花和绿荫,
Yet still are you dearer than Albion's plain.
你却比艾尔宾原野更为亲切。
England! thy beauties are tame and domestic
从远方山岳归来的游子眼中,
To one who has roved on the mountains afar:
英格兰!你的美过于驯良温雅;
Oh for the crags that are wild and majestic!
我多么眷念那粗犷雄峻的岩峰!
The steep frowning glories of dark Loch na Garr!
那含怒的奇景,那幽暗的洛赫纳佳!
拜伦经典英文诗歌篇三
If Sometimes in the Haunts of Men倘若偶尔在繁嚣人境
If sometimes in the haunts of men
倘若偶尔在繁嚣人境,
Thine image from my breast may fade,
你音容暂从我心头隐退,
The lonely hour presents again
不久,你温柔娴静的幽影
The semblance of thy gentle shade:
又在我孤寂的时刻重回;
And now that sad and silent hour
如今,那黯然无语的时刻
Thus much of thee can still restore,
还能唤回你前尘历历,
And sorrow unobserved may pour
无人察见的哀思会诉说
The plaint she dare not speak before.
以前未敢倾吐的悲戚。
Oh, pardon that in crowds awhile
恕我有时也不免虚耗
I waste one thought I owe to thee,
那本应专注于你的心意,
And self-condemn'd, appear to smile,
我责怪自己强颜欢笑,
Unfaithful to thy memory!
未能尽忠于对你的思忆。
Nor deem that memory less dear,
似乎我不曾哀恸,那决非
That then I seem not to repine;
对往事旧情不知珍惜;
I would not fools should overhear
我不愿愚夫们听到我伤悲:
One sigh that should be wholly thine.
向你,只向你吞声饮泣!
If not the goblet pass unquaff'd,
传杯把盏,我并不拒绝,
It is not drain'd to banish care;
却不是以此排遣忧伤;
The cup must hold a deadlier draught,
杯中的毒素要更加酷烈,
That brings a Lethe for despair.
才能忘却心中的绝望。
And could Oblivion set my soul
“遗忘”或能把我的灵魂
From all her troubled visions free,
从种种骚乱烦扰中解脱;
I'd dash to earth the sweetest bowl
它若敢淹没对你的思忖,
That drown'd a single thought of thee.
我就要把那金杯摔破!
For wert thou vanish'd from my mind,
倘若你从我心头消失,
Where could my vacant bosom turn?
这空白心灵又转向何处?
And who would then remain behind
那时有谁留下来坚持
To honour thine abandon'd Urn?
祭扫你被人离弃的坟墓?
No, no—it is my sorrow's pride
我悲怆的心情以此自豪——
That last dear duty to fulfil;
履行这最终的高贵职责;
Though all the world forget beside,
哪怕全世界都把你忘掉,
'Tis meet that I remember still.
只要有我在,我终久记得!
For well I know, that such had been
因为我深知,在悠悠往昔,
Thy gentle care for him, who now
你对他何等亲切温存;
Unmourn'd shall quit this mortal scene,
今后他死去再无人悼惜,
Where none regarded him, but thou:
眷念过他的只有你一人;
And, oh! I feel in that was given
我从你那儿蒙受的恩幸
A blessing never meant for me;
决不是理应归我所有;
Thou wert too like a dream of Heaven.
你宛如一场天国绮梦,
For earthly Love to merit thee.
尘世爱情不配去攀求。