英语诗歌经典短诗
1、雨
Rain is falling all around, It falls on field and tree,
雨儿在到处降落,它落在田野和树梢。
It rains on the umbrella here, And on the ships at sea.
它落在这边的雨伞上,又落在航行海上的船只。
2、永不放弃
Never give up, Never lose hope. Always have faith, It allows you to cope. Trying times will pass, As they always do. Just have patience, Your dreams will come true. So put on a smile, You'll live through your pain. Know it will pass, And strength you will gain
永不放弃,永不心灰意冷,永存信念,它会使你应付自如。难捱的时光终将过去,一如既往。只要有耐心,梦想就会成真。露出微笑,你会走出痛苦,相信苦难定会过去,你将重获力量。
3、一粒沙子
威廉.布莱克
To see a world in a grain of sand,And a heaven in a wild fllower,
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂。
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,And eternity in an hour.
把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰。
4、雪夜林畔驻马
罗伯特.弗罗斯特
Whose woods these are I think I know,His house is in the village though;
我想我知道这是谁的树林,他的家虽在那边乡村。
He will not see me stopping here,To watch his woods fill up with snow.
他看不到我驻足在此地,伫望他的树林白雪无垠。
My little horse must think it queer,To stop without a farmhouse near
我的小马一定会觉得离奇,停留于旷无农舍之地。
Between the woods and frozen lake,The darkest evening of the year.
在这树林和冰湖中间,一年中最昏暗的冬夕。
He gives his harness bells a shake,To ask if there is some mistake.
它将它的佩铃朗朗一牵,问我有没有弄错了地点。
The only other sound's the sweep,Of easy wind and downy flake.
此外但闻微风的拂吹,和纷如鹅毛的雪片。
The woods are lovely, dark and deep,But I have promises to keep,
这树林真可爱,黝黑而深邃,可是我还要赶好几英里路才能安睡。
And miles to go before I sleep,And miles to go before I sleep.
还要赶好几英里才能安睡,还要赶好几英里才能安睡。
5、Boats Sail On The Rivers,And ships sail on the seas;
小舟在河上航行,大船在海中操轮。
But clouds that sail across the sky,Are prettier far than these.
然而白云飘过天空时,比这些更为悦人。
2021-07-30