商务英语电话对话范文

 我来答
慧圆教育
2022-06-16 · TA获得超过5036个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4908
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:249万
展开全部

  商务合作时,用英语来与客户进行对话,有什么范本吗?下面是我给大家整理的商务英语电话对话范文,供大家参阅!

  商务英语电话对话范文1

  A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, how may I help you?

  A:您好,感谢您致电布拉德福家庭公司。我是特蕾西,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

  B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms.Jenkins, Please.

  B:你好,我想找你们的人力资源部主任詹金思小姐通话。

  A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling?

  A:稍等,我去看看她是否在办公室。请问您是哪位?

  B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling ___①___our meeting next Tuesday.

  B:我是米尔福德保险公司的比尔伯顿,我想问一下有关下周二我们见面的事。

  A: Thank you, Mr.Burton. Can you pleaseholdfor a moment? I'll check to see if she is available.

  A:谢谢你,伯顿先生。请您先等一会儿好吗?我去看看她是否在办公室。

  B: No problem.

  B:没问题。

  A: I'm sorry, Ms.Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to____②____for her?

  A:非常抱歉,詹金思小姐现在不在办公室。她去吃午饭了。您愿意给她留个口信吗?

  B: Yes, please have her ____③____when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799.

  B:好的,请她回办公室后给我来电话。如果今天下午3点以前能与我联系的话就再好不过了,打办公室电话635-8799就可找到我。

  A: I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number?

  A:对不起,我没跟上,您能再重复一下电话号码吗?

  B: ____④____, my office number is 635-8799,Tell her to ask for extension 31.

  B:没问题。我办公室的电话是635-8799,然后再接31分机。

  A: I'm sorry, Mr.Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct?

  A:伯顿先生,不好意思。我想确认一下您的名字是B-U-R-T-O-N吗?

  B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance.

  B:是的,我是米尔福德保险公司的。

  A: I will make sure Ms.Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon.

  A:我会把您的口信告诉詹金思小姐,让她在今天下午3点以前给您回电话。

  B: Thank you very much.

  B:非常感谢。

  商务英语电话对话范文2

  FFICE ASSISTANT: Good morning. Odyssey Promotions. How may I help you?

  办公室文员: 早上好。这里是奥德赛企划公司。我能为您提供什么帮助吗?

  NICK: Hello, this is Nick Delwin from Communicon. Could I speak to Helen Turner, please?

  尼克: 你好,我是国际通讯公司的尼克·戴尔文。可以帮我转接海伦·特纳吗?

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: Just a moment, please. 办公室文员: 请稍等。

  OFFICE ASSISTANT: I have Nick Delwin on the line for you. 办公室文员: 有个叫尼克·戴尔文的人打来电话要找你。

  HELEN: Thank you... Hi, Nick. Nice to hear from you. How’s the English weather?

  海伦: 谢谢……你好,尼克。很高兴接到你的电话。英国那边的天气怎么样?

  NICK: It’s pretty good for the time of year. What’s it like in New York? 尼克: 就今年这个时候来讲,还是相当不错的。纽约那边的天气呢?

  HELEN: Not good, I’m afraid. 海伦: 恐怕不怎么样。

  NICK: That’s a pity because I’m planning to come across next week.尼克:那真糟糕,因为我正打算下礼拜过去一趟。

  HELEN: Really? Well, you’ll ②come by to see us while you’re here, I hope?

  海伦: 真的吗?嗯,我希望你来的时候能顺便过来看看我们,可以吗?

  NICK: That’s what I’m phoning about. I’ve got a meeting with a customer in Boston on Tuesday of next week. I was hoping we could arrange to ③meet up either before or after.

  尼克: 这正是我打电话想要告诉你的事情。下礼拜二,我要在波士顿会见一个客户。我希望,在那之前或之后我们能找个时间见一下。

  HELEN: Great. That would give us a chance to show you the convention centre, and we could also ④drop in at Caesar’s Restaurant where Gregg has arranged your reception.

  海伦: 太好了。那样我们就有机会带领你参观一下会议中心了,而且我们还可以顺便去凯萨饭店,葛雷格已经在那里为你安排好了接待活动。

  NICK: That’s what I was thinking. 尼克: 我也是这么想的。

  HELEN: So you said you have to be in Boston on Tuesday? That’s the 8th? 海伦: 嗯,你说你要在礼拜二的时候到波士顿?那是8号吧?

  NICK: That’s right. Now, I could ⑤stop over in New York either on the way in - that would be the Monday...Would that be possible? 尼克: 没错。那样的话,我也可以在去之前先去纽约一趟——可能是礼拜一的时候——那没问题吧?

  HELEN: Ah, I’m afraid I won’t be in the office on Monday, and I think Gregg has meetings all day.

  海伦: 啊,恐怕礼拜一的时候我不在办公室,而且我想葛雷格全天都在开会。

  NICK: Uh-huh, well, the other possibility would be to arrange it after Boston on my way home.

  尼克: 嗯嗯,好吧,那另一个可能就是在我从波士顿回来的时候再安排见一下了。

  HELEN: When do you plan on leaving Boston? 海伦: 你打算什么时候离开波士顿?

  NICK: Could be either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday morning, but I would like to catch a flight back to London on Wednesday evening.可能是礼拜二下午,也可能是礼拜三上午,但我想赶在礼拜三晚上搭乘航班返回伦敦。

  HELEN: OK. Well, it would be best for us if you could fly in on the Wednesday morning. Either Gregg or I will pick you up at the airport, and then we could show you the convention centre and also Caesar’s. If there’s time, you could come back to the office and we’ll run through any of the details that still haven’t been finalized. 好。嗯,如果你能在礼拜三上午飞过来的话,那对我们来说最好不过了。葛雷格或者我可以去机场接你,之后,我们可以带你去参观会议中心和凯萨饭店。如果有时间的话,你可以再去一下我们的办公室,我们可以迅速处理一些还没有解决的细节问题。

  NICK: That sounds good. Just as long as I can get back to the airport for my evening flight.

  尼克: 听起来不错。只要我能赶回机场搭上我的夜班飞机就行。

  HELEN: No problem. Look, why don’t you fax me your information once you’ve confirmed your flight times? Then we’ll get back to you with an itinerary for the day - that’s Wednesday the 9th, right?

  海伦: 没问题。嗯,一旦你确定了你的航班日期,发个传真告诉我具体情况如何?那样我们就可以给你回复当天的日程安排——那天是9号礼拜三,对吧?

  NICK: That’s right. Good, well, I’ll do that and I look forward to seeing you next week.

  尼克: 没错。好,嗯,我会的,我期待着下礼拜和你们见面。

  HELEN: Same here. See you next week. 海伦: 我也是。下礼拜见。

  商务英语电话对话范文3

  初级表达方式

  1. Hello, Bill Burton speaking.

  你好,我是比尔•伯顿。

  2. What can I do for you?

  您有事吗?

  3. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you.

  很高兴,我终于联系到您了。

  4. I will be out of town that day.

  那天,我要出城去办事。

  5. What about Thursday afternoon?

  周四下午怎么样?

  6. Will that work for you?

  你可以吗?

  7. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

  我们定在2点好吗?

  8. Hello, is Doris available?

  你好,多丽丝在吗?

  9. Who’s calling please?

  请问您是哪位?

  中级表达方式

  1. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call.

  我是布拉德福家庭公司的詹妮•詹金思,您给我打过电话。

  2. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

  我的秘书说您打电话问我们下周二见面的事,是吗?

  3. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

  我们有没有可能把见面时间改到周一?

  4. I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday.

  对不起,恐怕我周一的日程已排满了。

  5. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

  能否等您回来再说?

  6. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon.

  我盼着下周四下午2点与您见面。

  7. Actually, I do need to change the time of my appointment.

  事实上,我确实需要改一下预约时间。

  8. I have a scheduling conflict, and I can’t make it that early.

  我的行程安排有点冲突,所以我无法那么早到医院。

  9. Can you put me down for that time slot?

  你能把我的名字记在这个时间段吗?

  高级表达方式

  1. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday.

  我想告诉您下周二我不能赴约。

  2. I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things.

  我原本打算在离开之前处理好见面之事,不过我想我可以重新安排一下。

  3. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

  你如果要更改时间,请随时打我手机联系。

  4. I’m calling to confirm your appointment for tomorrow morning at 9 am with Dr. Parker.

  我打电话是想确认一下你明天上午9点与帕克医生的预约有没有问题。

  5. Sorry ma’m, the only opening we have after lunch is 1:15, but I might be able to work you in after 4.

  对不起,夫人。午饭后唯一的空缺时间是1:15,不过我能把你加在4点以后。

  情景对话(范例)

  A:Hello, Bill Burton speaking. What can I do for you?

  B:Hello, Mr. Burton. This is Jenny Jenkins of Bradford and Sons returning your call. I’m sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Tuesday?

  A: Yes, Ms. Jenkins, thank you for returning my call. I’m glad to finally get a hold of you. I wanted to let you know I will not be able to make our meeting next Tuesday. I will be out of town that day. Is there any possibility we can move the meeting to Monday?

  B: I’m sorry, I’m afraid I’m completely booked on Monday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return?

  A: Oh dear, I was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes, we can arrange something. I will be back Thursday morning. What about Thursday afternoon? Would that work for you?

  B: That should be fine. Shall we say about 2 o’clock?

  A: Perfect. I’ll look forward to seeing you at 2 o’clock next Thursday afternoon. If you need to change the time, please feel free to call me on my cell phone.

  B: Thanks Mr. Burton. I’ll see you on Thursday.

  

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式