求大神告诉我!!!!!!!!!!
推荐一首歌颂友谊的短诗~~~
The Arrow and the Song 箭与歌
作者:Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
亨利·沃兹沃斯·朗费罗
I shot an arrow into the air,
我向天空射出一支箭,
It fell to earth I knew not where;
它飞落在不知何处的地面;
For so swiftly it flew the sight,
它飞驰得如此迅速,
Could not follow it in its flight.
没有视线能够跟随它的脚步。
I breathed a song into the air,
我向天空轻唱一首歌,
It fell to earth I knew not where;
它消逝在不知何处的角落;
For who has the sight so keen and strong,
谁的目光能够如此锐利,
That can follow the flight of a song.
可以追随歌声的旋律。
Long,long afterwards in an oak,
很久很久以后,在一棵橡树上,
I found the arrow still unbroke;
我发现那支箭依然完好如初;
And the song, from beginning to end,
而那首歌自始至终,
I found again in the heart of a friend.
都深深印在一位朋友的心中。
如果觉得比较短,那还可以选择《再别康桥》,读起来很有意境哦~~
《再别康桥》Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again
轻轻的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave,
正如我轻轻的来;
As quietly as I came here;
我轻轻的招手,
Quietly I wave good-bye,
作别西天的云彩。
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
那河畔的金柳,
The golden willows by the riverside,
是夕阳中的新娘;
Are young brides in the setting sun;
波光里的豔影,
Their reflections on the shimmering waves,
在我的心头汤漾。
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
软泥上的青荇,
The floatingheart growing in the sludge,
油油的在水底招摇;
Sways leisurely under the water;
在康河的柔波里,
In the gentle waves of Cambridge,
我甘心做一条水草!
I would be a water plant!
那榆荫下的一潭,
That pool under the shade of elm trees,
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
揉碎在浮藻间,
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds,
沉淀著彩虹似的梦。
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?
寻梦撑一支长篙,
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream,
向青草更青处漫溯;
To where the green grass is more verdant;
满载一船星辉,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight,
在星辉斑斓里放歌。
And sing aloud in the splendour of starlight.
但我不能放歌,
But I cannot sing aloud,
悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Quietness is my farewell music;
夏虫也为我沉默,
Even summer insects keep silence for me
沉默是今晚的康桥!
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
悄悄的我走了,
Very quietly I take my leave,
正如我悄悄的来;
As quietly as I came here;
我挥一挥衣袖,
Gently I flick my sleeves
不带走一片云彩。
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away.
祝成功~~^^