英语相关简单对话

 我来答
四季教育17
2022-11-24 · TA获得超过5664个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5408
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:266万
展开全部

  在学习英语的过程中,我们一般都会在生活中进行一些简单的都会。下面是我给大家整理的,供大家参阅!

  :英国与日本

  Todd: Clare, you're from England.

  克莱尔,你来自英国。

  Clare: That's right.

  没错。

  Todd: How would you pare England and Japan?

  你怎么对比英国和日本呢?

  Clare: Well, I think, let's take price-wise, they're actually quite similar. Well, not, maybe not England as a whole but, say Japan and London is very similar, I found in supermarkets, in housing, and things like that. In other respects, the people are certainly different. I mean, British people are renowned to be very polite as Japanese people are too, and Japanese people are very helpful as well, probably more so than British people I would say. Mm, what else?

  物价上来说,两个国家基本一样。也许不能说整个英国的物价和日本一样,可以说日本和伦敦的物价很接近,比如超市商品的价格,房价都很接近。其他方面,英国人和日本人肯定很不同。 英国人被公认为很有礼貌,日本人也是如此,日本人也很乐于助人,也许比英国人还乐于助人。其他方面?

  Todd: What about the weather?

  天气方面呢?

  Clare: The weather? Well, it's been raining a lot in Japan recently so we could say that it's quite similar, although actually, when I was e-mailing my parents, they've been going on about how there hasn't been much rain the past couple of months and how they think there is going to be a drought. That typical British stereotype of the weather is not true at the minute and it's probably wetter in Japan, but yeah, I think that climate wise it's quite similar in terms of temperature. It's definitely much more humid here than at home.

  天气?最近日本的雨水很多,因此可以说在天气上英国和日本也很相似,虽然我和父母电子邮件联络的时候,他们总是说最近几个月英国没怎么下雨,他们认为英国将会发生干旱灾害了。现 在英国的天气并不是英国最典型的天气,日本这边更加溼润,但气温上说两个国家的温度是相近的。现在日本的天气绝对比英国溼润。

  好的。非常感谢。

  Todd: OK. Thanks a lot.

  :跑步爱好者

  Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

  好的,蒂姆,我们将讨论讨论跑步。

  Tim: OK.

  好的。

  Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

  我们前几天晚上一直一起跑步。

  Tim: Yeah, that's true.

  是的。

  Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

  你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

  Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

  现在我每周跑四次。我更年轻的时候每天都跑。

  Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

  哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大学就开始跑步吗?

  Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

  是的,我从6岁开始跑步。

  Todd: No kidding!

  你没开玩笑吧!

  Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

  没错,我经常跑步穿过大学校园。

  Todd: Really!

  真的!

  Tim: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

  好的。你跑过什么专案?

  Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

  中等距离,1,5000到5000米。

  Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

  哇!你短跑更好,还是长跑更好?

  Tim: Middle distance runner.

  我擅长中等距离的跑步。

  Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

  中等距离。好的,中等距离有多长?

  Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

  大概1,500米。

  Todd: 1,500.

  1,500米。

  Tim: Yeah.

  是的。

  Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

  好的!你1500米的最好成绩是多少?

  Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

  大约3分47秒。

  Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

  3分47秒。

  Tim: Yeah!

  是的!

  Todd: That's pretty fast.

  那真是很快了。

  Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

  是的。那是我在高中时候的成绩。我到了大学成绩就没那么好了。

  Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

  哦,哇,你成飞人了?那我不会沮丧你比我跑得快了。

  Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

  我现在跑得慢了。自从我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。

  Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

  是的,我们都变老了。事实上,我有33岁。你多大?

  Tim: I'm 27.

  我27岁。

  Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

  27岁。哦,好的。你认为你会一辈子都坚持跑步吗?

  Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

  我想是的。我在林间长大,每天都泡在树林里,所以我很想回到森林中继续跑。我想那样很健康。

  Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

  这很好。好的,谢谢你蒂姆。

  :外出过周末

  Todd: So what are you doing this weekend, Adriana?

  你这周末做什么,阿德里亚娜?

  Adriana: I'm going to Fukuoka with...to meet my friend.

  我要去福冈见我的朋友。

  Todd: Oh, cool, how do you know her?

  哦,酷,你怎么认识她的?

  Adriana: She went to university with me.

  她和我原来是一所大学的。

  Todd: What's she doing in Fukuoka?

  她在福冈做什么?

  Adriana: She's on the Jet Program, teaching.

  她为喷气式飞机的一个专案服务,负责培训。

  Todd: Oh, cool. does she like it?

  哦,酷。她喜欢这份工作吗?

  Adriana: Yeah, she likes it. She renewed her contract so this is her third year.

  是的,她喜欢。她更新了她的合同,这是她在哪工作的第三年。

  Todd: Excellent. Do you know what you are going to be doing down in Fukuoka?

  太棒了。你去了福冈你们会做什么?

  Adriana: I think she's going to take me to a pub.

  我想她会带我去一家酒馆。

  Todd: You've not been to any of them in Japan.

  你以前没去过日本的酒馆。

  Adriana: No, not, first time. And we are going to.....What are we going to do? Oh, we're going to have a Thankgiving celebration on Sunday and we're gonna go to a Karaoke.

  没去过,这是第一次。我们还会去……我们还会做什么?哦,我们会在周日庆祝感恩节,我们还回去唱卡拉OK。

  Todd: OK, have you been to any Karaoke bars here?

  好的,你以前去唱过卡拉OK吗?

  Adriana: Yeah, I went to a Karaoke bar in Roppongi.

  是的,我去过六本木的卡拉OK。

  Todd: Did you sing?

  你唱歌了吗?

  Adriana: Of course.

  当然。

  Todd: Excellent. In English?

  真棒。唱的英文歌?

  Adriana: Ah, yeah! My Japanese isn't too great.

  是的!我的日语不是很好。

  Todd: What she tald you about the Karaoke?

  她跟你介绍了卡拉OK?

  Adriana: Ah... How do you mean?

  你的意思是?

  Todd: Like, you know, what do you know about the city.

  比如,你对这座城市有什么了解。

  Adriana: Not much.

  没说什么。

  Todd: All right.

  好的。

  :硬汉

  Ann: Hey, Nobu! I heard that you practice martial arts! Can you tell me about K1?

  嗨,Nobu!我听说练习武术!你能给我们谈谈搏击吗?

  Nobu: Yes. Well, actually, what I practice is a type of martial arts called mixed martial arts. No holds barred! Mixed martial arts is a mixture of everything, kick boxing, kick boxing, boxing, wrestling, submission fighting, so on and so on.

  是的。好的,实际上,我练习的是一种叫做综合格斗的武术。没有技巧限制!综合格斗是所有武术的综合体,搏击,拳击,摔跤,散打等等。

  Ann: What are you best at? What do you like practicing?

  你最擅长哪种?你喜欢练习哪一种?

  Nobu: I am very good at grappling. Grappling is the type of sports that you kill your opponent's joint and choke him out, or anything like that.

  我擅长擒拿。擒拿是一种制约对手关节并最终使敌人窒息的武术。

  Ann: Do you use your hands or your feet a lot?

  你经常要用到你的手和脚吗?

  Nobu: Hands, feet, legs, every part of your body.

  手,脚,腿,还有身体的每一个部位。

  Ann: Biting?

  可以用牙咬吗?

  Nobu: No biting. No biting, no fish-hooking, no groin striking.

  不可以咬。不能咬,不能用鱼钩手,不能攻击 *** 。

  Ann: What is the fish-hook?

  什么是鱼钩手?

  Nobu: The fish-hook is a kind of illegal movement that you use two fingers. Point finger and middle finger hooking your nose or eyes. Like that!

  鱼钩手是一种违反规则的动作。鱼钩手就是两只手指——食指和中指去勾抓对方的鼻子或眼睛。就像这样!

  Ann: Sounds dangerous.

  听起来很危险。

  Nobu: Yes!

  是的!

  Ann: Do you ever pete?

  你参加过比赛吗?

  Nobu: Yes, I pete a lot. Actually, I was, I was a champion back in the states.

  是的,我经常参加比赛。事实上,我曾是州冠军。

  Ann: In the states!

  州冠军?

  Nobu: Yes.

  是的。

  Ann: What kind of champion were you?

  你是哪个专案的冠军?

  Nobu: Grappling champion.

  擒拿冠军。

  Ann: Grappling champion! What did you win?

  擒拿冠军!你怎么赢的?

  Nobu: Well, I entered this grappling tournament called Western Grappling Tournament. I won first place in 185 division, 185 pound division.

  我参加了名叫西部擒拿锦标赛的擒拿锦标赛。我战胜了185个赛区的选手,赢得了冠军。

  Ann: All right, that's great! Thanks a lot for that.

  好的,真棒!谢谢你。

  Nobu: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  :英式生活

  Todd: OK. Hello! Can I have your name please?

  你好!请问你叫什么?

  Cat: Cat.

  卡特。

  Todd: Cat! Uh, is that short for something?

  卡特!这是简称还是……?

  Cat: Short for Kathryn.

  凯瑟琳的简称。

  Todd: Kathryn. OK, Kathryn. What's your full name?

  凯瑟琳。好的,凯瑟琳,你的全名是?

  Cat: Kathryn Lovelock.

  凯瑟琳·洛夫洛克。

  Todd: Oh, nice name. Nice!

  哦,好名字。很棒!

  Cat: Glad you think so.

  很高兴你这么想。

  Todd: And where are you from?

  你来自哪里?

  Cat: Ah, from England.

  我来自英国。

  Todd: OK. Where in England?

  英国的哪里?

  Cat: Ah, in the Southeast. A *** all town just by the seaside.

  伦敦的东南部,海边的一座小镇。

  Todd: Nice. So you live by the beach?

  很棒。那么,你住在海滩附近?

  Cat: Yes, about ten minutes from the beach.

  是的,大约走十分钟就到海滩了。

  Todd: Wow, do you surf?

  你冲浪吗?

  Cat: It's not the kind of place you can surf. The waves are too *** all and the sea is too cold

  那不是能够冲浪的地方。浪太小了,海水也太冷了。

  Todd: OK. What kind of place is your town?

  你家所在的小镇是什么样的地方?

  Cat: What kind of place?

  什么样的地方……

  Todd: Yeah!

  是的!

  Cat: It's..it's..well very very *** all. It's normally really busy in the summer. There's not very much to do there, but when the sun is shining you can go to the beach. It's really good.

  那是个小地方。但夏天却很热闹。在哪儿没什么可做的,但阳光明媚的时候,可以去沙滩走走。那真的很棒。

  Todd: Yeah, sounds like a great place. How far is it from London?

  听上去是个不错的地方。那里距离伦敦有多远?

  Cat: Ah, about 70 miles, so that's about two hours by train.

  大约70英里。坐火车要2个小时。

  Todd: OK.

  好的。

  Cat: From Central London.

  到伦敦市中心。

  Todd: So when you go to London you go by train?

  那么你坐火车去伦敦?

  Cat: Normally yes because you can't drive, there's nowhere to park.

  通常是的,因为不能开车去,没有地方停车。

  Todd: OK. Great. Thanks.

  好的。很棒。谢谢。

  以上是我整理所得,欢迎大家阅读和收藏。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式