英语笑话带翻译
英语笑话带翻译3篇
笑话往往是指能引人发笑的`谈话或故事。作为文体,篇幅短小,故事情节简单而巧妙,往往出人意料,取得令人捧腹的艺术效果。以下是我整理的英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
英语笑话带翻译1
How Did You Ever Get Here
你是怎样来的?
One winter morning, an employee explained why he had shown up for work 45 minutes late. "It was so slippery out that for every step I took ahead, I slipped back two."
一个冬天的早晨,一名雇员解释他为什么迟到了四十五分钟才起来上班。“外面太滑了,我每向前迈一步,就要向后退两步。”
The boss eyed him suspiciously. "Oh, yeah? Then how did you ever get here?"
老板狐疑地看着他。“噢,是吗?那你是怎样到这里来的?”
"I finally gave up," he said, "and started for home."
“后来我决定放弃,”他说,“然后我就往家里走。”
英语笑话带翻译2
One Side of the Case
一面之辞
A judge asked our group of potential jurors whether anyone should be excused, and one man raised his hand.
一位法官问我们这群修补陪审员是否有人应当免权。一个人举起了手。
"I can't hear out of my left ear," the man told the judge.
“我的左耳听不见。”那人告诉法官。
"Can you hear out of your right ear?" the judge asked. The man nodded his head.
“你的右边耳朵听得见吗?”法官问道。那人点了点头。
"You'll be allowed to serve on the jury," the judge declared. "We only listen to one side of the case at a time."
“你将被允许加入陪审团,”法官宣布。“我们每次只听一面之辞。
英语笑话带翻译3
Early Shopper
采购过早
It was Christmas and the judge was in a benevolent mood as he questioned the prisoner. "What are you charged with?" he asked.
那天是圣诞节,法官在审讯犯人时也有点恻隐之心。“你为什么而被起诉?”他问。
"Doing my christmas shopping early," replied the defendant.
“采购圣诞节物品过早。”被告答。
"That's no offense," replied the judge, "How early were you doing this shopping?"
“这不算犯法,”法官回答,“你购物多早?”
"Before the store opened," countered the prisoner.
在商店开门之前,“犯人应道。
;