关于经典简单的英文诗歌
诗歌是一种典型的文学形式,它既属于文学,又是一种艺术。古今中外,对于诗歌的研究从未间断,我们在研究的过程中发现诗歌的美,同时又在前人研究的基础上创造出更好的诗歌作品。我精心收集了关于经典简单的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!
关于经典简单的英文诗歌篇1
莎士比亚十四行诗第18首
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
能不能让我来把你比拟做夏日?
Thou art more lovely and more temperate.
你可是更加温和,更加可爱:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
狂风会吹落五月里开的好花儿,
And summer's lease hath all too short a date:
夏季的生命又未免结束得太快:
Sometimes too hot the eys of heaven shines,
有时候苍天的巨眼照得太灼热,
And often is his gold complexion dimmed;
他那金彩的脸色也会被遮暗;
And every fair from fair somethme declines,
每一样美呀,总会离开美而凋落,
By chance, or nature's changing course, untrimmed:
被时机或者自然的代谢所摧残;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
但是你永久的夏天决不会凋枯,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;
你永远不会失去你美的仪态;
Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade
死神夸不着你在他的影子里踯躅,
When in eternal lines to time thou growest.
你将在不朽的诗中与时间同在;
So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
只要人类在呼吸,眼睛看得见,
So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.
我这诗就活着,使你的生命绵延.
关于经典简单的英文诗歌篇2
我一无所求
I asked nothing, only stood at the edge of the wood behind the tree.
我一无所求,只站在林边树后。
Languor was still upon the eyes of the dawn, and the dew in the air.
倦意还逗留在黎明的眼上,露润在空气里。
The lazy smell of the damp grass hung in the thin mist above the earth.
湿草的懒味悬垂在地面的薄雾中。
Under the banyan tree you were milking the cow with your hands, tender and fresh as butter.
在榕树下你用乳油般柔嫩的手挤着牛奶。
And I was standing still.
我沉静地站立着。
I did not come near you.
我没有走近你。
The sky woke with the sound of the gong at the temple.
天空和庙里的锣声一同醒起。
The dust was raised in the road from the hoofs of the driven cattle.
街尘在驱走的牛蹄下飞扬。
With the gurgling pitchers at their hips, women came from the river.
把汩汩发响的水瓶搂在腰上,女人们从河边走来。
Your bracelets were jingling, and foam brimming over the jar.
你的钏镯丁当,乳沫溢出罐沿。
The morning wore on and I did not come near you.
晨光渐逝而我没有步近你。
关于经典简单的英文诗歌篇3
On a Stair I Stood
我站在楼梯上
Pierre de Ronsard
皮埃尔·龙萨
(English version by Humbert Wolfe)
英译 亨伯特·沃尔夫
Lately as dreaming on a stair I stood
不久前我站在楼梯上胡思乱想,
you passed me by, and, by looking on my face,
你从身边走过,看着我的面庞。
blinded my eyes with the immediate grace
你那突如其来的优雅,
of unanticpated neighboourhood.
让我的两眼顿时一片迷茫。
As lightning splits the clouds, my heart and blood
犹如闪电劈开云团,
split with your beatuty, and began to race,
无与伦比的美丽击碎了我的心脏;
now ice, now fever, shattered in their place
一阵像冰,一阵似火,
by that unparelleled beatitutde.
胸中的血液奔腾激荡。
And if you hand in passing had not beckoned--
那一晃而过的手白如天鹅,
your whiter hand than is the swan's white daughter,
向我示意,引我躲过死亡;
Helen, your eyes had wounded me to death.
海伦啊,你的眼睛有如刀剑,
But your hand saved me in the mortal second,
否则我将难逃那犀利的锋芒。
and your triumphant eyes the moment after
顷刻之间你让你的俘虏恢复了气息,
revived their captive with an alms of breath.
你的眼里闪耀胜利的辉光。