优美经典英语诗句大全

 我来答
鲜活且善良丶桃花654
游戏玩家

2022-06-03 · 游戏我都懂点儿,问我就对了
知道小有建树答主
回答量:414
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:79.9万
展开全部
   英语诗歌 因其节奏、思想意义及艺术价值,在英语教学中占有一席之地。本文是优美经典英语诗句,希望对大家有帮助!

  优美经典英语诗句:A Blooming Tree
  一棵开花的树

  Xi Murong

  席慕蓉

  May Buddha let us meet ,

  如何让你遇见我

  in my most beautiful hours,

  在我最美丽的时刻

  I have prayed for it,

  为这

  for five hundred years.

  我已在佛前求了五百年

  Buddha made me a tree ,

  求佛让我们结一段尘缘

  by the path you may take,

  佛于是把我化作一棵树

  In full blossoms I'm waiting in the sun ,

  长在你必经的路旁阳光下

  every flower carrying my previous hope.

  慎重地开满了花 朵朵都是我前世的盼望

  As you are near, listen carefully ,

  当你走近 请你细听

  the quivering leaves are my waiting zeal,

  那颤抖的叶

  As you pass by the tree,

  是我等待的热情

  without noticing me,

  而当你终于无视地走过

  My friend, upon the ground behind you ,

  在你身后落了一地的 朋友啊

  is not the fallen petals but my withered heart.

  那不是花瓣 那是我凋零的心
  优美经典英语诗句:If you forget me
  如果你忘了我

  Pablo Neruda

  帕布罗 聂鲁达

  I want you to know one thing

  希望你知道

  You know how this is

  这是我的想法

  If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window.

  当我凭窗凝望 姗姗而来的秋日 红枝上的明月

  If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash,

  当我轻触火堆旁

  or the wrinkled body of the log

  似有似无的尘烬 或是褶皱层层的木柴

  Everything carries me to you

  我的心儿就会飞向你

  As if everything that exists

  似乎一切都有了

  Aromas, light, medals,

  芬芳、光明和荣誉

  Or little boats that sail toward

  就像小舟荡向岛屿

  those isles of yours that wait for me,

  那里,你等候着我

  Well now. If little by little

  然而,假若

  You stop loving me,

  你对我的爱情淡去

  I shall stop loving you

  我的爱火也会

  Little by little.

  渐渐熄灭。

  If suddenly you forget me

  如果瞬间你忘了我

  Do not look for me

  别来找我,

  For I shall already have forgotten you.

  因为我早已把你忘怀。

  If you think it long and mad

  我生命中

  the wind of banners

  过往的猎猎疾风

  that passes through my life,

  如果你嫌它过于悠长,过于疯狂

  And you decide to leave me

  而决意离我而去。

  at the shore of the heart where I have roots

  在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour

  记住,彼时彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms

  我将举起双臂

  And my roots will set off to

  摇断爱的根脉,

  seek another land.

  憩于地方。

  But, if each day, each hour,

  但是,如果每时每刻

  You feel that you are destined for me

  如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

  with implacable sweetness,

  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

  If each day a flower climbs

  如果你迎向我的红唇

  up to your lips to seek me,

  每天绽若鲜花

  Ah my love, ah my own,

  啊,我的爱人,我心里

  in me all that fire is repeated,

  所有的爱火将再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten

  永不会消失,永不被忘记

  My love feeds on your love, beloved,

  我的情因你的爱而生,爱人啊

  And as long as you live

  情长今生,

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

  不离你我臂弯。
  优美经典英语诗句:I Loved You
  我曾经爱过你

  Alexander Sergeyevich Pushkin

  亚历山大 谢尔盖耶维奇 普希金

  I loved you; even now I may confess,

  我曾经爱过你:爱情,也许

  Some embers of my love their fire retain;

  在我的心灵里还没有完全消亡,

  But do not let it cause you more distress,

  但愿它不会再打扰你,

  I do not want to sadden you again.

  我也不想再使你难过悲伤。

  Hopeless and tongue-tied, yet I loved you dearly

  我曾经默默无语、毫无指望地爱过你,

  With pangs the jealous and the timid know;

  我既忍受着羞怯,又忍受着嫉妒的折磨,

  So tenderly I loved you, so sincerely,

  我曾经那样真诚、那样温柔地爱过你,

  I pray God grant another love you so.

  但愿上帝保佑你,另一个人也会像我爱你一样。
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式