让老外秒懂的超实用商务英文——下次就这样说!
编辑/黄家佳
在工作场合我们常常需要用到英语,尤其是在跟外籍人士沟通时,绞尽脑汁却想不到一个词的状况,真的让人很烦恼。平时多累积一些,在关键时候,说不定就能用上!
1、put on the map 提升知名度,使广为人知
This new product will put us on the map. 这个产品会提升我们的知名度。
2、savy ……通,……专家
We hired Tom because he is puter savy. 我们雇用汤姆是因为他是个电脑通。
3、play hardball 硬碰硬
If our petitors won’t ply, we are going to have to play hardball. 如果竞争对手还是打死不听,那我们只好玩硬的。
4、power lunch 午餐会议
Today our boss and our finance department went out for a power lunch. 今天我们财务部和老板共进午餐,一起讨论工作事宜。
5、the bottom line 最终结果
We worked hard on our sales pitch but the bottom line is that we didn’t make the sale. 我们很努力地推销产品,但最终结果不如人意。
6、to eak sth. 微调,做出微小的改变
I just have to eak my report a little bit and then it will be finished. 我的报告只要再稍微改一下就完成了。
7、flying by the seat of your pants 毫无准备
Tom’s presentations are bad. He is always flying by the seat of your pants. 汤姆的报告做的很糟。他从来都不会提前准备
I am going to go back to my office and crunch some numbers. 我要会办公室开始分析数据了(公司财政状况、预算等)。
youtu.be/8EO_pAfICWc
flying by the seat of your pants, flying by the seat of your pants 中文, flying by the seat of your pants 意思, number crunching, number crunching 中文, number crunching 意思, play hardball, play hardball 中文, play hardball 意思, play hardbll, power lunch, power lunch 中文, power lunch 意思, put on the map, put on the map 中文, put on the map 意思, savy, the bottom line, the bottom line 中文, the bottom line 意思, to eak sth., 来硬的 英文, 分析数据 英文, 午餐会议 英文, 商务英文, 学英文, 广为人知 英文, 微调 英文, 提升知名度 英文, 最终结果 英文, 毫无准备 英文, 硬来 英文, 硬碰硬 英文, 英文, 英文字汇