处理的英文
We have a heavy correspondence to deal with .
我们有大批信件待 处理 。
The matter is urgent and must be dealt with at once .
必须立即 处理 。
We should settle the business on hand first .
应该先 处理 眼底下的事。
Have you settled how it will be done ?
你们是否已决定如何 处理 这件事?
Its derivation involved no approximation .
它的推导过程不含近似 处理 。
He always tackles problems straight away .
总是一有问题就马上 处理 。
Do n't treat the matter with undue haste .
不要过急的 处理 那个问题。
Treat the problem in the x, y, z system .
在X、Y、Z座标系中 处理 问题。
I had a hundred chores to do first .
我还有一大堆事务必须首先 处理 。
The strikers declared the cargo black .
罢工者宣布那批货不予 处理 。
I will leave you to sort this problem out .
我把这个问题交给你来 处理 。
The matter is pressing and must be dealt with at once .
必须立即 处理 。
I am empowered [authorized] to deal with this matter .
我受权 处理 此事。
The courts deal with those who break the law .
法院 处理 违法的人。
May i not do what i will with my own ?
我自己的东西难道不能随意 处理 吗?
Please use your best discretion to handle the matter .
请慎重 处理 此事。
Future crises were handled crisply .
后来的一次次危机都 处理 得干净利落。
This arrangement is often quite convenient .
所以这种 处理 往往十分方便。
They gave her a free hand with the project .
他们让她全权 处理 这项工程。
Batch searching is still frequently used .
批量 处理 仍在经常使用。
Payment by instalments can be arranged .
可按分期付款 处理 。
I was impressed by her handpng of the affair .
我觉得她对此事的 处理 很了不起。
He treated these cells with a drug, aminopterin .
他用氨基喋呤来 处理 这些细胞。
This problem was not properly handled .
这个问题 处理 失当。
We have dealt with several renewals this week .
我们本周内 处理 了几件续约的事。
We want to close on this property in early may .
我们要在5月初 处理 好这宗财产。
Your request will be dealt with in due course .
你的要求将在适当时机予以 处理 。
They dispose of the city 's waste in the sea .
他们把城市的废物倒入大海 处理 掉。
It does a quiet *** ooth job with large number .
它能进行大批 处理 ,既从容又稳当。