有关于生病的英语情景口语
生病的时候我们知道去医院怎么讲英语吗?我下面就给大家分享英语口语,欢迎大家参考和阅读
患重感冒
M: Good morning, Doctor!
医生,早上好!
D: Good morning, Miss Mandy. How are you today?
早上好,曼迪小姐。你今天感觉怎样?
M: I am not feeling very well. I've got a bad cold.
我觉得很不舒服。我患了重感冒。
D: Have you got a sore throat, too?
你喉咙也痛吗?
M: No, but I've got a headache.
不,但是我头痛。
D: Yes, I see. Go home to bed and take one of these pills every three hours.
是的,我知道了。回家休息休息,这些药品没三个小时吃一片。
M: Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
在药房
I'd like to buy a bottle of Centrum, a dozen tooth brushes, some baby's wipes, and a small bottle of aspirin.
我想买一瓶善存片,一打牙刷,一些婴儿湿巾和一小瓶阿司匹林。
Centrum? We have bottles of thirty and one hundred tablets. Which kind do you want?
善存片?我们有30片装和100片装的。你要哪种?
Give me one bottle of one hundred tablets.
给我一瓶100片装的。
And what kind of toothbrushes would you like?
那你要哪种牙刷?
Can I have a look at them?
我可以看一下吗?
Sure. This brand is supposed to be very good, but they're expensive. Those are new products. They come in several colors and sizes. There is also hard, soft, and medium.
当然可以。这个牌子不错,但是贵了些。那些是新产品。他们有多种颜色和型号。也有硬毛,软毛和软硬适中之分。
Are they cheaper?
它们便宜吗?
This one is 10 % off. That one has no reduction, but you can get a free tube of toothpaste with six toothbrushes.
这种打九折。那种没得减价,但是你买六支牙刷可以免费送一支牙膏。
So if I buy a dozen, I'll get two free tubes of toothpaste?
所以如果我买一打,我就能免费获得两支牙膏?
That's right.
没错。
Good. I 'll take a dozen of them then.
好。那么我要一打。
And here is your aspirin. What else did you say you want?
这是你的阿司匹林。你还要其它东西吗?
Baby's wipes. Johnson's.
婴儿湿巾。强生的。
Anything else?
还要其它吗?
Well, actually I'd like to buy some vitamins for my son. He's five months old. Can you suggest any?
额,事实上我想买一些维他命给我的儿子。他5个月大。你可以给些建议吗?
Sure. Here you are. This one is excellent. Just mix one drop of it with milk.
当然可以。给你看看这个。这种很好。只要在牛奶里加入一滴就行了。
Thanks. That'll be all.
谢谢。就是这些了。
开处方
D: Well, Mr. Smith. That's a nasty infection you have.
额,史密斯先生。你受到严重的感染。
S: Yes. Is there anything you can give me to get rid of it,doctor?
是的。医生,有没有什么药可以清除感染?
D: I'm going to prescribe some antibiotics and some cream to ease the itching and burning.
我给你开一些抗生素和一些药膏来止痒,减轻灼伤。
S: Ok,thank you! Where should I buy them?
好的,谢谢你!我在哪里可以买到这些药?
D: The pharmacy will give you a discount since you came to the clinic.
由于你来门诊看病的,药房会给你一个折扣。
S: Great! What floor is pharmacy on?
太好了!药房在哪一层楼?
D: The fourth. I'll send the prescription down there so you can just pick it up on your way out.
四楼。我会把处方送到楼下,这样你离开的时候就可以顺便去拿。
S: Thank you!