关于买衣服的英语对话精选
初中阶段学生在认知和理解运用英语方面有了一定的基础和能力,情景会话训练是提高学生综合语言运用能力的最好平台,其关系到学生听、说、读三方面能力的综合提高。我整理了关于买衣服的英语对话,欢迎阅读!
关于买衣服的英语对话一
A:Where is your dressing room?
B:Right over there.
B:(Person A comes out of the dressing room)How did you like the sweater?
A:I loved it. I'll take it.
B:Great. I can ring you up over here. It comes to $87.04.
A:Here you go?
B:Do you have a credit card with us?
A:No I don't.
B:If you open up a card, you can save 10% on all your purchases today.
A:Not today. Thanks though.
B:No problem. We always have this offer, so when ever you decide to, just let us know.
A:Sure.
B:Is there anything else I can help you with?
A:Yeah. I was looking at some of your pants, but they are all a bit too long. Do you have alteration services here?
B:Yes. It cost $7, and it takes one day.
A:Great. Thanks for your help.
B:Thank you, and have a great day.
关于买衣服的英语对话二
A:Would you like to see our new shirts?
你想看看我们的新款衬衫吗?
B:Sorry, but I'm not really that interested in those things.
对不起,我对这些东西真的不是很感兴趣。
A:Well, they are very nice you know.
嗯,它们真的很不错。
B:Really?
真的吗?
A:And not expensive either.
而且也不贵。
B:Oh, I don't care about that.
哦,我不在意这些东西。
A:Everybody is buying them.
很多人都在买这些衬衫。
B:Are they?
是吗?
A:Yes, they are very fashionable, you see.
是的,您看,它们都很时尚。
B:I am afraid I am not interested in fashion.
恐怕我对时尚不感兴趣。
A:I see.
我知道了。
B:But thank you very much all the same.
但还是谢谢你。
A:Sorry I couldn't help you.
很遗憾没能给您提供任何服务。
关于买衣服的英语对话三
A:Can I help you?
您要买什么吗?
B:I'd like to buy a skirt.
我想买一条裙子。
A:What style would you prefer?
您喜欢什么样的款式?
B:I like one with flowers on its brim.
我想要一条带花边的。
A:Do you like this one?
您喜欢这条吗?
B:It seems too short.
似乎太短了。
A:What about this one?
这条怎么样?
B:It looks nice. How much is it?
看起来很好。多少钱?
A:70 yuan.
70元。
B:Is there any cheaper one?
有没有便宜些的?
A:This one is only 50 yuan.
这一条只要50元。
B:I think I'd better take that one you showed me just now. It is better than this one although this one is cheaper.
我想我最好买刚才你给我看的那条,虽然这条便宜,但那条好一点儿。
A:All right.
好的。
B:Here is the money.
给你钱。
A:Thank you. Anything else?
谢谢。还买别的吗?
B:No, thanks.
不买了,谢谢。