二人英语对话8分钟

 我来答
四季教育17
2022-07-15 · TA获得超过5664个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5408
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:266万
展开全部
  英语用时方恨少,所以平常要多注意一些口语对话的训练哦。下面是我给大家整理了双人英语对话8分钟,供大家参阅!

  二人英语对话8分钟:Staying at a hotel
  Dashan: Look at this. A ski trip to Whistler. Whistler is a famous ski resort.

  大山:看这张海报,去惠斯勒滑雪旅游,惠斯勒可是个有名的滑雪胜地。

  Rumei: Dashan, can you ski?

  如梅:大山,你会滑雪吗?

  Dashan: Yes, I can. Can you?

  大山:我会。你会吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I can. But Yunbo can't ski.

  如梅:我会,可是云波不会。

  Yunbo: I can so... But not very well.

  云波:我会滑,可是滑不好。

  Rumei: Where's Whistler?

  如梅:惠斯勒在什么地方?

  Dashan: It's near Vancouver. A bus leaves this hotel every day.

  大山:离温哥华不远。每天有公共汽车从酒店往返。

  Rumei: How much does it cost?

  如梅:要多少钱?

  Dashan: I don't know. Let's ask the clerk at the front desk.

  大山:我不知道。我们问问服务台的工作人员吧。

  Clerk: May I help you?

  服务员:您有什么事吗?

  Yunbo: Yes. Do you have information about the ski trip to Whistler?

  云波:是的。有没有关于惠斯勒滑雪旅游的介绍?

  Clerk: Yes, I do.

  服务员:有。

  Yunbo: What time does the bus leave?

  云波:公共汽车几点从酒店开出?

  Clerk: The bus leaves the hotel every morning at eight.

  服务员:每天早晨8点开出。

  Yunbo: How long does it take to get there?

  云波:到那儿要花多长时间?

  Clerk: It takes about two hours.

  服务员:大约两个小时。

  Rumei: What time does the bus return?

  如梅:汽车几点返回?

  Clerk: Around midnight.

  服务员:大概要到午夜吧。

  Rumei: How much does it cost?

  如梅:要多少钱呢?

  Clerk: It costs $125 a person. The price includes your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes.

  服务员:每位125加元,这里包括缆车票、滑雪用具租用费和所有税钱。

  Rumei: Pardon me. What does it include?

  如梅:对不起,都包括什么?

  Clerk: Your lift ticket, ski rental and all taxes. It doesn't include your meals.

  服务员:包括缆车票、滑雪器具租用费和所有税钱。饭费不包在内。

  Rumei: Thanks.

  如梅:谢谢。
  二人英语对话8分钟:GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY
  Yunbo: Hello!

  云波:喂。

  Dashan: Hi, Yunbo. Have you looked outside yet?

  大山:云波,你好。你朝窗外看过吗?

  Yunbo: No, I haven't. Not yet. I'm just getting up.

  云波:没有,还没有看过。我刚刚要起床。

  Dashan: Oh, I'm sorry. I hope I haven't disturbed you.

  大山:噢,对不起,我希望我没打搅你吧。

  Yunbo: No, it's okay. I was ready to get up anyway.

  云波:没有,没关系。我反正也要起床的。

  Dashan: Well, I think it's going to be a gorgeous day. So, how about going for a drive in the country?

  大山:嘿,我觉得今天天气一定会很好。我们开车到乡间去兜风,你看怎么样?

  Yunbo: Sounds like a great idea to me.

  云波:我看这是个好主意。

  Dashan: We're been in Canada for almost a month now and we haven't seen much of the countryside yet.

  大山:我们来加拿大已经快有一个月了,可是我们还没怎么看见乡下的景色呢。

  Yunbo: You're right, Dashan. Rumei's still sleeping, but I know she'll love the idea.

  云波:大山,你说得对,如梅现在还在睡觉,可我相信她会赞同这个建议的。

  Dashan: Great. I'll ask the front desk clerk for the name of the car rental agency nearby.

  大山:好的。我来向服务台工作人员问问附近的汽车租赁处。

  Yunbo: Okay. Let's meet in the coffee shop in about an hour. We can all go to the car rental agency together.

  云波:行,大约一个小时后我们在咖啡厅见。我们可以一起去汽车租赁处。

  Dashan: See you then.

  回头见。

  Rumei: I can't wait to go out into the wide open spaces. It'll be great to unwind.

  如梅:我巴不得现在就到广阔的田野里去。能轻松一下简直太好了。

  Yunbo: I agree. You always come up with great ideas, Dashan.

  云波:我也这么想。大山,你总是能想出好主意。

  Dashan: Thanks, I think we're going to have a terrific time.

  大山:谢谢夸奖。我想我们会很开心的。

  Rumei: Well, I've brought my camera and two rolls of film.

  如梅:我么,我带上了照相机还带上了两个胶卷。

  Agent: Good morning, sir. How can I help you?

  经办人:你好,先生。要我帮忙吗?

  Dashan: I'd like to rent a car for the weekend.

  大山:我想租一辆汽车周末用。

  Agent: Certainly. Do you have a reservation?

  经办人:当然可以。你预订了吗?

  Dashan: No, I'm afraid I don't.

  大山:没有,我没有。

  Agent: Well, let me see... You're in luck. I have a few cars left. What size car would you like?

  经办人:那么,让我来查一查。你很有运气。我这儿还剩下几部车。您需要什么型号的车?

  Dashan: Let's see... We're three adults. Have you got any mid-size cars?

  大山:我想想。我们是三个大人。你有中型的吗?

  Agent: Yes, I have. I've got a Ford. We have a special rate this weekend...$89.90, including tax. You get 800 kilometres free. Then it's 12 cents for each additional kilometre.

  经办人:有。我这儿有一部福特牌的。这个周末我们实行优惠价,89.90加元,包括税金以及800公里行程。然后每行车一公里,加收12分。

  Dashan: That sounds reasonable.

  大山:听起来倒是很合理。

  Agent: May I see your driver's license and a major credit card?

  经办人:请给我看看你的汽车驾驶执照和一张主要信用卡,好吗?

  Dashan: Here you are.

  大山:给你。

  Agent: Would you like to take out collision insurance?

  经办人:你愿意购买交通事故 保险 吗?

  Dashan: No, thanks. I won't need any insurance. My credit card covers it.

  大山:不,谢谢。我不需要任何保险。我的信用证包括这项。

  Agent: May I have a local address?

  经办人:请问您在本地的住址?

  Dashan: I'm staying at the Hotel St. Jacques on Pierre Street.

  大山:我们住在皮埃尔大街的圣雅克旅馆。

  Agent: Can you sign this agreement in these three places? Thanks. You can pick up your car in the parking lot. Yours is the white Ford.

  经办人:请您在这三个地方签字,好吗?谢谢。您可以到停车场去取车。您的车是白色的福特。

  Dashan: Thank you.

  大山:谢谢。
  二人英语对话8分钟:GOING FOR A DRIVE IN THE COUNTRY
  Rumei: This outing was a good idea. I've really enjoyed spending some time in the country.

  如梅:出来郊游真是个好主意。在乡下转转我感到很开心。

  Dashan: Yes. It HAS been fun, hasn't it?

  大山:我也是。过得很愉快,是不是?

  Rumei: Yeah. I really enjoyed going to the flea market. I've never seen so much stuff. And everything was so cheap.

  如梅:是啊。到跳蚤市场逛游我也觉得很有趣。我以前从未见过这么多东西。而且东西是那么便宜。

  Dashan: Yes, I think you got some good deals. Yunbo, you look a bit tired.

  大山:是,我认为你们买到的东西蛮便宜。云波,我看你是累了。

  Yunbo: Yes. I'm feeling a little sleepy. We've had a lot of exercise and fresh air.

  云波:是,我觉得有点累了。今天我们得到了不少体力锻炼,又呼吸到了新鲜空气。

  Dashan: Well, let's pack up and head back to the city. We've got quite a long drive ahead of us.

  大山:那么,我们收拾行装赶回城里吧。我们还得开很远的路程呢。

  Rumei: Sounds good to me.

  如梅:我看这主意不错。

  Dashan: Rumei, would you mind putting my jacket into the trunk? Wait a minute, it's a little cold. I'll keep it on.

  大山:如梅,请把我的夹克放进汽车后部行李箱,等等,天有点凉,我还是穿着吧。

  Rumei: Sure, Dashan. Yunbo, why don't you take a nap in the back seat? I'll sit in the front with Dashan.

  如梅:好的,大山。云波,你到后座上去打个盹吧,我和大山坐在前边。

  Yunbo: Thanks. It'll be good to stretch out.

  云波:谢谢,躺下歇会儿会很舒服。

  Dashan: Okay. Rumei, you can be my navigator.

  大山:好了,如梅,你可以给我当个“领航员”吧。

  Rumei: Sure. What does a navigator do?

  如梅:当“领航员”都需要做什么?

  Dashan: A navigator checks the map and watches out for road signs.

  大山:需要查地图,观察路标。

  Rumei: I think I can handle that.

  如梅:我想这事我能做到。

  Dashan: Oh, we might be a little low on gas. How about keeping an eye open for a service station?

  大山:我们可能有点缺汽油了。你注意一下加油站的招牌吧?

  Rumei: Sure.

  如梅:好的。

  Dashan: Have you sent any postcards home yet?

  大山:你给家里人寄过明信片了吗?

  Rumei: Yes, I have. I've sent cards to my family and to my colleagues at the university. How about you?

  如梅:已经寄过了。我给家人和我大学的同事都寄过了。你呢?

  Dashan: I haven't written any yet. I guess I've been too lazy.

  大山:我还没有写过信件,我想我是太懒了吧。

  Rumei: Or too busy. Look, Dashan. There's a service station straight ahead.

  如梅:或者说是太忙了吧。大山,你看,前边有一家加油站。

  Attendant: What'll it be today, sir?

  服务员:您来点什么油?

  Dashan: Fill it up with regular, please.

  大山:普通汽油吧。

  Attendant: Coming right up. Would you open the tank for me?

  服务员:马上就得。请把油箱打开好吗?

  Dashan: Oh, sure.

  大山:好的。

  Attendant: Do you want me to check the oil for you?

  服务员:您需要我帮您检查润滑油吗?

  Dashan: No, thanks. I'm sure I have enough oil. It's a rental car. And could you clean the window, too?

  大山:不必了,我肯定里面有足够的润滑油。 这是租来的汽车。您帮我把挡风玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

  Attendant: No problem.

  服务员:没问题。

  Dashan: Would you mind doing the back one, too?

  大山:您把后面的玻璃也清洗一下,可以吗?

  Attendant: Sure thing. That'll be twenty-two dollars and fifty cents.

  服务员:好的。总共是22元50分。

  Dashan: Oh, I don't have enough cash. Do you accept credit cards?

  大山:哎呀,我没带那么多现金,用信用卡行吗?

  Attendant: Sure. We love plastic.

  服务员:当然行,我们愿意接受信用卡。

  Rumei: Dashan, wait. I might have enough cash. Yes, I do.

  如梅:大山,我这儿可能有足够的现金。看,真的够了。

  Dashan: Thanks. I'll pay you back at the hotel. Here you are.

  大山:谢谢,回到旅馆我再还你。给您钱。

  Attendant: Thanks a lot.

  服务员:谢谢。

  Dashan: Excuse me. Have we passed Highway 2 yet?

  大山:请问,我们现在过了2号高速公路了吗?

  Attendant: No, you haven't. The turn off is about ten kilometres ahead. It's Exit 55.

  服务员:还没有。出口岔道在前边大约十公里处,是第55号出口。

  Dashan: Is the turn off on the right side or on the left side?

  大山:岔道在左边还是在右边?

  Attendant: It's on your right. You can't miss it.

  服务员:在右边,不会错过的。

  Dashan: Thanks for your help.
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式