英文电影经典台词

 我来答
影视达人17
2022-08-02 · TA获得超过5904个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:405
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:64.6万
展开全部
  导语:与大家分享一些英文电影中的经典台词,喜欢的不妨摘抄下来。

  A man can be destroyed but not defeated.

  一个人可以被毁灭,却不能被打败。《老人与海》

  Love means never having to say you ' re sorry.

  爱就是永远不必说对不起。《爱情故事》

  Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get.

  生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料 . 《阿甘正传》

  Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

  死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。《阿甘正传》

  If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on, is to remember them. Building burn, people die, but real love is forever. -- The Crow

  如果我们所爱的人从我们身边被偷走,要使他们继续留在我们身边,就要记住他们。建筑会被焚毁,人会死去,而真爱永存。《乌鸦》

  Anakin, this path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

  阿纳金,路就在你脚下,你自己决定。《星球大战-首部曲》

  I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.

  我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的 , 不知会遇见什么人 , 会有什么样的结局。《泰坦尼克号》

  Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

  告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!《勇敢的心》

  I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. -- The Lion King

  我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。《狮子王》

  In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you. -- Gone with The Wind

  哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你 . 《乱世佳人》

  We become the most familiar strangers.

  我们变成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。《乱世佳人》

  It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. -- The Shawshank Redemption

  坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。《肖申克的救赎》

  Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it’s the only thing that lasts.

  土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作 , 为之战斗 , 为之牺牲的东西 , 因为它是唯一永恒的东西。《乱世佳人》

  I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.

  我觉得生命是一份礼物 , 我不想浪费它 , 你不会知道下一手牌会是什么 , 要学会接受生活。《泰坦尼克》

  Everything that has a begin has an end.

  世间万物有始皆有终。《黑客帝国》

  Frankly , my dear , I don ' t give a damn.

  坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》

  You’re throwing away happiness with both hands, and reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

  你把自己的幸福拱手相让 , 去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。《乱世佳人》

  The truth is out there.

  真相在那里。《 X 档案》

  I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental-like on a breeze.

  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡 . 《阿甘正传》

  Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

  死神在向我们每个人微笑,我们所能做的只有回敬微笑。《角斗士》

  You can ’ t change the past.

  过去的事是不可以改变的。《狮子王》

  Stupid is as stupid does.

  蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。《阿甘正传》

  I am someone else when I'm with you, someone more like myself. -- Original Sin

  当我与你相处时,我变成了另外一个人,一个更像我自己的人。《原罪》

  If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。《阿甘正传》

  The things you own, end up owing you.

  你所拥有的东西最终拥有了你。《搏击俱乐部》

  Get busy living or get busy dieing.

  要么忙于活着,要么忙于死去。《肖申克的救赎》

  Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

  跟朋友保持亲密,跟敌人更亲密。《越狱》

  Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

  恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望可以感受自由。《肖申克的救赎》

  It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. -- Good Will Hunting

  那个小伙子是否完美,或者那个姑娘是否完美都不重要,只要他们能珠联璧合。《骄阳似我》

  It ’ s not the men in your life that counts , it ’ s the life in your men. -- I ’ m No Angel

  并不是你生命中的.男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。《我不是天使》

  Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world , she walks into mine. -- Casablanca

  世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。《卡萨布兰卡》

  Go ahead , make my day.

  来吧,让我也高兴高兴。《拨云见日》

  I think it's hard winning a war with words.

  我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。《乱世佳人》

  Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to …Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!

  每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘 , 很难…罗马 , 无疑是罗马 . 我会珍惜在这里的记忆 , 直到永远 ! 《罗马假日》

  The world is a fine place and worth fighting for, I believe the second part. -- Seven

  这个世界如此美好,值得人们为之奋斗,但我只信后半部分。《七宗罪》

  Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it's worth fighting for.

  山姆:这世上一定存在着善良,值得我们奋战到底。《魔戒 2 :双塔奇兵》

  Everyone has a little dirty laundry. -- Desperate Housewives

  每个人都有一些不可告人的秘密。《绝望主妇》

  Shed no tears for me, my glory lives forever!

  不要为我流泪,我的荣誉将永远流传。《星球大战 2 》

  Sometimes people think they lose things and they didn't really lose them. It just gets moved. -- the Six Sense

  人们有时以为失去了什么,其实没有,只是被移开了。《第六感》

  You had me at hello.

  你一开口就征服了我!《加菲猫》

  With great power there must come great responsibility -- SPIDER-MAN

  有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。《蜘蛛侠》
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式