英语情景口语对话短文

 我来答
正香教育
2022-11-22 · TA获得超过5533个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4883
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:233万
展开全部
  在初中英语对话教学过程中,如何合理地处理对话材料,提高学生的英语综合技能,是每一位英语教师应该思考的问题。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  一
  Steven intends to buy a new cellphone online, but he doesn't know how to pay for it. Now he isasking Annie for help.

  史蒂文想从网上买一部手机,但他不知道该如何付钱。现在他正向安妮询问。

  Steven: Annie, do you like shopping online?

  史蒂文:安妮,你喜欢在网上购物吗?

  Annie: Yes, I like it, because it's convenient.

  安妮:喜欢啊,因为网购很方便。

  Steven: Last week, I tried to buy a new cellphone online, but I didn't know how to pay for it.

  史蒂文:上周我想在网上买个新手机,却不知道该怎么付钱。

  , you should open an account at the online bank. After that, you can buy anythingyou want online.

  安妮:你得先在网上银行开一个账户,然后就可以上网买你想要的东西了。

  Steven: Are there many things online?

  史蒂文:网上的商品多吗?

  Annie: Sure. You can find everything all over the world. Let's check it out online! They log in ashopping website.

  安妮:当然了,你能买到全世界所有的东西。我们来上网看看吧。他们登入了一个购物网站。

  Steven: That's amazing. Oh, an on line virtual supermarket?

  史蒂文:这真是太棒了。哦,有个网上虚拟超市?

  Annie: Let's click to check it out.

  安妮:我们点选进去看看。

  Steven: Oh, I got it. It simulates the real supermarket, which makes it feel so real. Mom will loveit. She loves shopping in supermarkets.

  史蒂文:哦,我明白了。它是仿照真的超市,让人感觉它像真的一样。我妈妈会很喜欢的,她最爱逛超市了。
  二
  Steven is going to buy a second-hand puter. Now he is in the market and is asking hisfriend Tom for some advice.

  史蒂文想要买一台二手电脑,现在他正在市场上向朋友汤姆询问意见。

  Tom, how do you think of second-hand goods?

  汤姆,你觉得二手货怎么样?

  Why did you ask that? Do you want to buy the used goods?

  你为什么这么问呢?你要买二手货吗?

  I'm considering buying a second-hand puter for I'm short of money now.

  因为现在钱不够,我正考虑买台二手电脑。

  You know the car I'm driving, which is still in good condition though it is second-hand. And itonly cost me 300 dollars. It was so cheap.

  你知道我正在开的那辆车吧,它虽然是二手货,但效能依然很好。而且只花了我300美元,真是太便宜了。

  But do you really mean that the second- hand goods are just as good as the new ones?

  但是,你真的认为二手货同新的一样好吗?

  It depends. So you must be careful buying second-hand goods.

  这得看情况,所以你买二手货的时候一定要小心。
  三
  Steven wants to buy a Chinese painting to decorate his new house, so he goes into anantique shop.

  史蒂文想买一幅中国画来装饰新居,所以他进了一家古董店。

  Assistant: Good morning, sir. Could I be of any service to you?

  店员:早上好,先生,有什么能为您服务的?

  Steven: Have you got any Chinese paintings?

  史蒂文:你们这儿有中国画吗?

  Assistant: Yes, we have landscape paintings, figure paintings and flower-and-bird paintings.

  店员:有,我们有山水画、人物画 和花鸟画。

  Steven: I'd like a flower-and-bird painting.

  史蒂文:我想要一幅花鸟画。

  Assistant: Good. How about this picture of cranes with pine trees? It was painted by a famousChinese painter in Qing Dynasty.

  店员:好的,您看这幅松鹤阁如何?这是中国清代的一位著名画家画的。

  Steven: Oh, they look just like live cranes. I like this picture very much. How much is it?

  史蒂文:哦,这些仙鹤看上去就像真的一样,我非常喜欢这幅画。多少钱?

  Assistant: One thousand dollars.

  店员:1000美元。

  Steven: It's a lot of money. But the picture is excellent, I'll take it.

  史蒂文:太贵了,不过这幅画真不错,我要了。

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式