lol所有英雄说台词

lol所有英雄说台词... lol所有英雄说台词 展开
 我来答
lovn先生
2014-10-02 · TA获得超过1.4万个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:332
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:82.1万
展开全部
殇之木乃伊 - 阿木木
I thought you'd never pick me
我还以为你从来都不会选我呢……
Okey...
好吧……
Aaaargh
啊!(愤怒地)
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪?
Hey! Come back!
嘿!快回来!
Let's find some friends!
我们去找点儿朋友吧!
Mummy? Daddy?
妈妈?爸爸?
Daddy? Mummy?
爸爸?妈妈?
Where are we going?
我们这是要去哪?
Let's be friends forever!
让我们做好朋友吧
Come play with me
来和我玩吧
Let me give you a hug
真可怜,让我抱抱你…

风暴女神 - 迦娜
Yes, it's true. For only 2.95 a minute, I'll leave you breathless
"是的,只要998,就能让你爽到不能呼吸哟。"
The power of the wind is at your command
风之化身听候您的差遣。
The wrath of the sky is upon you
天空的愤怒将你笼罩!
The storm approaches
风暴就要来临了!
Their winds unleashed
它们的风儿已经发动了!
Say hello to the winds of change
向变革之风问声好吧!
I can smell your demise
我可以闻到你身上的死亡气息。
Your forecast is not good
你的预测并不怎么准嘛!
Stop staring at me like that
别用那种眼光盯着我看! 【不看我花998干嘛。】
The power of the wind is at your command
风之化身听候您的差遣。
Scatter my ashes in the wind
让我的骨灰随风飘荡……
My time has come
大限……已至……
As you wish
如你所愿。
Let the winds take me
风呀,带我一程吧!
I float on wings of truth
真理之翼与我同在。
Breathlessly
屏住呼吸!
The forecast is clear
预测的结果非常清楚。
Upon the winds I go
我将随风而行。
Yes, I know I take your breath away
没错,我知道我让你无法呼吸。
And you thought it was just a harmless breeze!
你还以为它只是一阵无害的微风么

酒桶 - 古拉加斯
If you're buyin', I'm in.
你埋单,我就来!
Last call!
打烊前的最后一杯!
Have a drink!
来一杯吧!
YARRRRR!
呀啊啊啊!
Dodge THIS!
尝尝这个!
Happy Hour - incoming!
欢乐时光 - 就要开始了!
Fight time!
斗殴时间到了!
Time to roll out the barrel!
是时候碾平酒桶了!
The only time I have a drinking problem is when I spill it. HAR HAR!
"我喝酒时唯一遇到过的问题,就是不小心把酒给弄洒了。哈哈!"
I'll drink you under the table, scrub.
我会让你喝翻到桌子底下去,烂

堕落天使 - 莫甘娜
We'll bring them pain
我们会叫他们好受的!
I'll have my revenge
我要报仇!
They will suffer
他们将会痛苦不堪!
Without mercy
绝不手软!
Share my torment
享用我的折磨吧!
Do not dally
请不要闲逛!
Feel my pain
感受我的痛苦吧!
I must have my revenge!
我必须去报仇了!
Not all angels are good
有人说他们上辈子都是折翼的天使……但我上辈子是什么呢?
You too will be judged
你们也会被审判的

宝石骑士 - 塔里克
Functional and stylish
中看又中用
I think I'll let you suffer for a while!
我想我会让你难受一阵子的!
You shall be crushed
你将被碾碎!
I will wheep for you
我会悼念你的。
Magic has ruined this land
魔法,已经毁了这块大陆。
Gems hold their edge
宝石们显露着它们的锋芒。
You face unblemished power
你所面对的,是纯净无暇的力量!
From coals to diamonds
璀璨钻石,始于煤炭!
My resonance joins Runeterra
这是……大地的回响……
Gems.... Gems are truly outrageous. They are truly, truly, truly outrageous
呼……这身璀璨的盔甲……有时连我自己的眼睛都会被它晃花!
Emmerald for insight
祖母绿象征着洞察。
Opal for harmony
猫眼石象征着和谐。
With clarity
清楚明了。
Ruby for vigor
红宝石象征着活力。
Brilliantly
要灿烂,要引人夺目。
Zaphire for divinity
蓝宝石象征着神性。
For a good time, call Amber
要象征美好时光,请找琥珀。
You are nothing more than glass, waiting to be smashed
你们只是玻璃制品,一碰就碎

蛮族之王 - 泰达米尔
我的大屌…啊不,大刀早已饥渴难耐
This'll be a slaughter
这将会是场屠杀!
Now they die!
现在他们可以死了!
I am your worst nightmare
我是你最可怕的噩梦
As you wish
如你所愿
Into battle
开战吧!
Follow my blade
随心而动,随刃而行!
My destiny awaits
我的命运在等待!
My right arm is a lot stronger than my left arm!
召唤师,你的光辉时刻是什么时候?是WCG吗?……而我的光辉时刻,就是……开大招的时候了!
I am your worst nightmare
我是你最可怕的噩梦
You never stood a chance
你是没有机会赢我的

狂战士 - 奥拉夫
Leave nothing behind!
所到之处,寸草不生!
Faster to battle!
快点参战!
Chop chop!
我砍!我再砍!
My axe is thirsty.
我的大斧早已饥渴难耐了!
Finally, some fun!
终于有点乐子了!
Death by steel!
吃我一斧!
Obliteration!
彻底消灭!
Cut them down to size!
把他们统统砍翻!
The worth of a man can be measured by the length of his beard and the girth of his...beltbuckle.
一个男人的价值,可以从他胡子的长度,以及……皮带的长度上看出来
The might of Lockfar approaches.
洛克法的力量接近了!
I prefer traveling by water.
我更愿意走水路。
To plunder!
掠夺吧!
To action!
行动吧!
I'm going.
我正要去!
Urge to kill rising…
杀戮的欲望正在高涨!
Seeing RED!
我要发狂了!
Come on, I won't hurt you, I promise…
来吧,我不会伤害你的,我保证…

死亡颂唱者 - 卡尔萨斯
o you feel a chill?
你在……打冷颤么?
Share my curse
享用我的诅咒吧!
Their pain is my pleasure
他们的痛苦,就是我的快乐!
I obey
遵命……
Float on
正在往那飘呢……
Your wish...
如您所愿……
For the unliving
赞美死亡吧!
I cannot use your skull. You have a misshapen head
你的头太畸形了,我都无法使用你的头骨!
I'll put you in my book!
我要把你夹进我的书里

虚空行者 - 卡萨丁
Your magic is powerless against me
你的魔法对我无效
Justice will be served
正义将会得到伸张
Balance above all else
平衡重于一切
You are null and void
你微不足道,一无用处
As you wish
如你所愿
The balance of power must be preserved
必须维持力量的均衡!
Into the void
遁入虚空!
I tried to silence my mother once. Boy, do I regret that!
有一次,我试着沉默我妈。天啊,再也没有比这更糟糕的事儿了!
Try that again
再试一次

卡牌大师 - 崔斯特
Lady Luck is smiling
幸运女神在微笑
Pick a card.
选牌吧!
Doin it!
正做着呢!
Deal'em.
出牌吧!
It's my lucky day.
今天是我的幸运日!
I reckon...
我算算……
It's all in the cards
一切尽在卡牌之中。
Just the luck of the draw...
纯看手气了……
A twist of... Fate
命运……被扭曲了……
Only two Jokers in the deck and I get dealt you
什么?找我算命?别开玩笑了!我可不会什么塔罗牌!
The house always wins
顺我者昌,逆我者亡!此乃天意!

铁大使 - 波比
There will be peace
这里会和平的。
Fighting is serious business!
战斗是非常严肃的事情。
I'll settle this issue!
我会解决这个问题的!
Their defeat is non-negotiable!
他们的失败是不容置疑的!
Let me demonstrate hammer diplomacy!
让我来示范一下,什么叫做铁锤外交!
They'll beg for peace!
他们会乞求和平的!
If it is necessary.
如果必要的话。
Where words fail, my hammer will prevail!
如果语言劝说没有用的话,我的铁锤就会继续劝说!
Jokes? I don’t know any jokes.
笑话?我真的不会讲笑话……
If it will bring peace.
如果它能带来和平。
Valoran will know harmony
瓦罗然将会知道什么是和谐
We are in accord, summoner.
我们想法一致,召唤师。
My convictions will not falter
我的信仰从来不会动摇!
Immediately
要赶快!
Agreed
同意
Slow down, it takes me twice as many steps!
慢点儿!我得迈两步才能追得上你的一步!
Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
你们干嘛不直接缴械投降呢

不祥之刃 - 卡特琳娜
Violence solves everything
暴力可以解决一切。
My pleasure
我很乐意。
Let the bloodshed begin
开始大杀特杀吧!
Brutality, my favorite…
野蛮行径,我的最爱……
Blood for Noxus
诺克萨斯万岁!
Without mercy
不要心存怜悯!
Is that fear I smell?
我闻到的是恐惧么?
Knives are a girl's best friend
匕首是一个女孩最好的朋友。 【不是棍子吗?

Ready for trouble?
准备好应付麻烦了么?
Your choices please me, for now
到目前为止,你的选择都让我十分满意。
Intriguing
非常迷人……
Don't test your luck, summoner
不要测试你的运气,召唤师!
Fine
好吧
If you insist
如果你坚持的话
Mother always said, "Don't shunpo with knives..."
妈妈常说:“瞬步的时候不要带着匕首……”
Please, make me hurt you
拜托了,让我扁你们一顿吧。

蒸汽机器人 - 布里兹
Fired up and ready to serve.
发动机已启动,随时可以出发!
Metal is harder than flesh.
金属比血肉更硬。
Bone is a poor alternative.
骨头,只是可怜的替代品。
Look, you're leaking.
看,你正在漏油。
Your steam is escaping.
你的蒸汽正在泄漏。
Quake in fear, fleshling.
在恐惧中颤抖吧,肉人。
Does that hurt?
刚才那一下疼吗?
Exterminate! Exterminate!
消灭!统统消灭!
Malfunction… systems powering down…
发生故障……系统供电正在减弱……(渐弱地)
I put the "go" in "golem". <pause> That was humor. Other golems find that to be appropriately funny.
召唤师,我想变形……
Precisely.
要精确。
I remain focused.
我还在听。
The magic calls to me.
魔法在呼唤着我。
A rolling golem gathers no rust.
多多活动,就不会生锈。
As long as it takes.
顺其自然。
Magic and steam, guide me!
魔法和蒸汽指引着我!
I'm squeaking. Anybody got oil?
我在嘎吱作响。有谁带润滑油了么?
The time of man has come to an end.
人类的时代该结束了

审判天使 - 凯尔
Lead me to battle!
迎接审判吧!
Into the fray!
若想解决纷争,必先陷入纷争!
Who's next?
下一个是谁?
I go to be judged
我将被审判……
Are you sure you're not in the wrong league?
咦?谁把我的炉石给拿走了?
An eye for an eye!
以眼还眼,以牙还牙!
Your time has come!
你们的时辰到了!
Come here! I'll teach you all about the afterlife.
快过来吧!我会告诉你们有关来世的一切

首领之傲 - 厄加特
Destination received.
目的地已收到
Cannot rest
不能休息
End this misery
终结这次苦难吧
They will know fear
他们会知道害怕的
The gift of eternal pain
永恒痛苦的赠品。
Systems ready.
系统就绪。
The fortunate will be eradicated
幸运将会被根除。
Existence is torment
生存,就是折磨。
Hydraulics activated.
液压系统已开启。
The loyal heart beats eternal.
忠诚之心永不停息。
Execute.
处决!
I detect the presence of scum
我侦测到渣滓的存在。
Only I will remain
只会剩我一个。
They are condemned.
他们被判有罪!
Must. Punish.
必须。惩罚。
Death is the only escape
死亡是唯一的解脱。
Time to see my ugly side.
是时候看我丑陋的一面了。
There's no coming back from your demise.
你们会死得很干脆的。
Fear? No, I am the mind-killer
恐惧?不,我是意志的克星。
You can't beat me, so join me, I need a good pair of legs.
你打不过我的,所以加入我吧,我需要一双好腿! 【亲,您的腿还不够多吗???】
Eternal life… endless torture
永恒的生命……无尽的折磨…
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
百度网友1725497
2014-10-02 · TA获得超过1697个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:2628
采纳率:33%
帮助的人:957万
展开全部
太多了,你可以去百度上看,英雄本来就多
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
19244a
2014-10-02 · 超过11用户采纳过TA的回答
知道答主
回答量:51
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:27.6万
展开全部
一血first blood
双杀double kill
三杀triple kill
四杀quadri kill
五杀penta kill
团灭ACE
大杀特杀killing spring
无人能挡unsdouble
主宰比赛damanigen
接近暴走rampage
近神GOD LIKE
己方超神YOU LEGENDARY 敌方超神enemy is legendary
己方杀敌an enemy has been slain 敌方杀人a line has been slain
你杀人you have slain an enemy 你被杀you have been slain
胜利VICTOEY
希望采纳!
本回答被提问者和网友采纳
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
收起 2条折叠回答
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式