有关英语情景对话短文

 我来答
顺心还婉顺的君子兰5882
2022-11-18 · TA获得超过5576个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:273
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:68.4万
展开全部
  英语情景对话作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。我整理了,欢迎阅读!
  一
  Asking for Help 旅途求助

  dialogue 1

  C: excuse me, is this the way to the Greta Wall?

  劳驾,请问去长城是这么走的吗?

  M: oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong directionactually.

  长城离这儿可远着呢,你走错方向啦。

  C: I must have taken a wrong turn.

  哦,刚才一定是拐错弯了。

  M: it doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.

  没事,你可以原路返回,开5公里,会看见路边有个酒店,挺大的,你应该能看见。

  C: and then?

  好的,然后呢?

  M: take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.

  在下一个路口右拐,再开一公里左右,就会看见去长城的高速公路了。

  C: thanks a lot.

  太感谢了!

  M: you’re wele.

  不客气。

  C: by the way, how long does it take?

  对了,这大概得花多长时间?

  M: without traffic, it takes about an hour.

  不堵车的话,一个小时吧。

  C: I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?

  听说长城下午关的挺早的,我能在关门前赶到那儿吗?

  M: yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.

  嗯,下午5点才关门,还早着呢。

  C: great! Thank you!

  太好了,谢谢!

  M: my pleasure, and have a good time!

  不客气,玩得开心。
  二
  C: Oh, no. it sccms that I've lost my train ticket.

  糟了.我车票好像罢了!

  M: Are you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?

  开玩笑吧?火车还有-个小时就开,你放哪了?

  C: It was in my pocket, but now I can't find it.

  我就放口袋里的,现在没了.

  M: Is it in the other pocket?

  哪个口袋啊?

  C: No, it is not here. Damn it! I'm going to have to buy another ticket.

  没有。该死的!只好再买一张了.

  M:Let's go to the inquiry desk first to chcck whcthcr anyone has got it and turned it in.

  我们先去问讯处看看有没有人捡到。

  C: OK.

  好吧。

  l: How may I help you. sir?

  先生,需要帮忙吗?

  C: l'm wondering if anyone has tumcd in a train ticket. ljust lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.

  请问有人捡到一张火车票交过来吗?我的火车票丢了,今晚去北京的那趟车.

  l: Let me see"' I'm sorry. Nothing's bc tumed im Do you want to buy another one?

  我看看……很抱歉,没有。您要再买—张吗?

  C: Yes. If I don' t make it to Berjing tomorrow morning. my wife would kill me. How much is it?

  好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非杀了我不可。多少饯?

  1: 150 yuan for hard seats.

  硬座150元.

  l: Sirl

  ……先生?

  C: Where is my wallet?someone has Stol my wallet!

  我钱包呢?我的钱包也被偷了
  三
  M: We still have one more day to go before we return home. What will we see tomorrow?

  还有一天才会去,明天去哪玩呢?

  J: no idea. We've enjoyed both the natural scenery and the city sights. What else is there to see?

  不知道,我们既欣赏了自然风光,有领略了城市特色,还有什么可看的呢?

  M: what about a factory tour?

  要不来个“工业旅游”吧?

  J: you mean visit a factory?

  你是说参观工厂?

  M: yes. I heard there's a lager motor pany nearby whick open to the public every weekend. We can go to see how a car is manufactured and learn more about the automobile industry.

  是啊,听说这附近有个大的汽车公司,每周末会对外开放。我们可以去参观,看看汽车是怎么生产的,顺便了解一下汽车工业。

  J: good idea! I've always been interested in that. How much is the entrance fee?

  好主意,我一直挺赶兴趣的。入场券多少钱啊?

  M: I'm not sure, but as far as I know, most factory tours are free. They are sponsored by the pany providing the tour.

  不清楚,但是大多数这种参观都是免费的,我接待我们的公司安排。

  J: really? What do the panies do that for?

  真的吗?公司为什么这么大方?

  M: I believe most of them think of it as good public relations. They can promote their product and make their pany better-known.

  我想他们把这个当成一种公共关系策略吧,借此推销产品,提高企业知名度。

  J: oh, isee. So factory tours are good for panies as well as visitors.

  哦,我明白了。所以“工业旅游”既对企业有好处,又对游客有好处。

  M: exactly.

  正是这样。

  J: do we need an appointment beforehand?

  那我们要提前预约吗?

  M: I'll call the tourist rmation centre to check.

  我打电话给旅游咨询中心问问。

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式