二人英语对话2分钟旅游
在初中英语对话教学过程中,如何合理地处理对话材料,提高学生的英语综合技能,是每一位英语教师应该思考的问题。我整理了二人2分钟旅游英语对话,欢迎阅读!
二人2分钟旅游英语对话一
Waiter:
Good morning, Ma'ma. Can I help you?
早上好,女士。有什么能为您效劳的吗?
Lena:
Yes. I'm in room 8715. The room's insulation is too bad. My husband and I couldn't get any real sleep last night. There was a construction going on all night outside. It's just a nightmare for us!
我住在8715房间。房间的隔音设备太差了。我和我先生昨晚都没睡好觉。外面整晚都在施工。那对于我们来讲简直是噩梦。
Waiter:
I'm terribly sorry.
真的很抱歉。
Lena:
Anyway, I'd like a change a room. Do you have a quiet double-room available now?
不管怎样,我要求换一个房间。您们现在还有安静的双人间吗?
Waiter:
A minute, please. Let me check on the computer to see if there is any room available. What about this one? It's on the sunny side with a big balcony. And it's a pretty quiet room.
请稍等。让我在电脑上查一下看看有没有空余的房间。这间怎么样?朝阳,带一个大阳台,而且非常安静。
Lena:
Sounds good. Can I have a look at it first?
听起来不错。我可以看一下吗?
Waiter:
Sure. It's 8736. Come with me. Here it is. Come on in, Ma'am.
当然。房间号是8736。请跟我来。就是这一间。请进来,女士。
Lena:
Nice! I'll talk this one. I think I can have a good sleep.
很不错。我就要这间吧?我想今晚我能睡个好觉了。
Waiter:
That's for sure, Ma'ma. Everything is taken care of.
那是当然的,女士。一切都会安排妥当的。
Lena:
Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
Waiter:
I think you may need a porter with your belongings, Ma'ma.
我觉得您会需要一位服务生帮您搬东西(到这个新房间)。
Lena:
I'll appreciate that. Thank you.
我很感激。谢谢。
二人2分钟旅游英语对话二
Lucy:
What can I do for you, sir?
有什么能为您效劳的吗, 先生?
Adam:
Hi, I'm staying in room 528 and I'd like a wake-up call tomorrow morning.
你好,我住五二八房间, 请明早叫醒我。
Lucy:
At what time?
几点?
Adam:
A quarter past six.
六点十五。
Lucy:
OK, we actually have an automated service: just dial 2, then the time. In this case, it would be 20615.
好的,我们有自动叫醒服务:请先拨二,再拨时间,也就是二零六一五。
Adam:
I see. By the way, if I decide to change the time, what should I do?
我明白了。顺便问一下,要是想改变叫醒时间该怎么办呢?
Lucy:
Just follow the same steps and input your new wake-up time.
按照相同的步骤做,拨上新时间就行。
Adam:
Thanks.
谢谢。
二人2分钟旅游英语对话三
Lily:
Isn't the palace museum called "the Forbidden City?"
你说的故宫是不是紫禁城?
Tom:
Yes, it was. The Forbidden City is the imperial palace for the Ming and Qing Dynasties. Now it is referred to as the "Palace Musuem."
对,故宫就是紫禁城,紫禁城是明清两代的皇宫,故宫是后来的名字。
Lily:
From the looks of this picture, it seems like the Forbidden City is well-preserved.
从照片上看,故宫保存得非常完好。
Tom:
With more than 500 years of history, it is the largest and most well-preserved imperial residence in China.
故宫有五百多年的历史了,这是中国最大、保存最完整的皇宫建筑了。
Lily:
The Forbidden City must be the most famous cultural relic in China, huh?
故宫应该是中国最著名的文化遗址吧?
Tom:
Yeah, it was also recognized as a world cultural legacy by UNESCO in 1988.
是啊,1988年还被联合国教科文组织列为世界文化遗产呢。