常用的商务会晤有哪些

 我来答
liuhandongdong
2014-05-17 · TA获得超过714个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:495
采纳率:66%
帮助的人:240万
展开全部
是英语的吗?举段常用的。
KATE MCKENNA: You know Mr. Sakai is coming at ten o' clock, don' t you, Jenny?
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,酒井先生10点钟要来,你知道吗?
JENNY ROSS: Yes, I do. It' s an important meeting, isn' t it?
詹妮.罗斯:是的,我知道。这次会议很重要,是吗?
KATE MCKENNA: And the slides are ready, aren' t they?
凯特.麦凯纳:幻灯片已经准备好了,对吗?
JENNY ROSS: Yes, they are.
詹妮.罗斯:是的,准备好了。
KATE MCKENNA: And you have checked the monitor, haven' t you?
凯特.麦凯纳:你也检查过显示器,对吧?
JENNY ROSS: Yes, Kate, I have.
詹妮.罗斯:是的, 凯特,我已经检查过了。
KATE MCKENNA: Sorry, Jenny, it really is very important.
凯特.麦凯纳:詹妮,不好意思,不过这次会议真是太重要了。
DON BRADLEY: Good morning!
堂.布拉德利:早上好!
JENNY ROSS: Hello, Don.
詹妮.罗斯:你好, 堂。
DON BRADLEY: Is everything ready for the big day?
堂.布拉德利:这可是个大日子,都准备好了吗?
JENNY ROSS: I think so.
詹妮.罗斯:我想是的。
KATE MCKENNA: Don, I' m worried about the last part of the presentation. Can we talk?
凯特.麦凯纳:堂, 我对演示的最后一部分有点担心。我们能谈谈吗?
MR. SAKAI: Thank you very much for collecting me.
酒井先生:非常感谢你来接我。
CLIVE HARRIS: It' s a pleasure. Don' t mention it.
克莱夫.哈里斯:乐意效劳。没什么的。
CLIVE HARRIS: Is your hotel okay?
克莱夫.哈里斯:宾馆还好吧?
MR. SAKAI: Yes, thanks. It' s fine.
酒井先生:是的, 谢谢。很好。
CLIVE HARRIS: It is good of you to visit us.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你来探望我们真是太好了。
Thank you for sparing the time. I know you have a busy itinerary.
谢谢你抽出时间来,我知道你的行程很紧。
MR. SAKAI: It' s a pleasure, Mr. Harris.
酒井先生:这是我的荣幸,哈里斯先生。
I enjoy coming to Britain. And I am looking forward to my visit to Bibury Systems.
我很高兴来英国。并且很期望对Bibury系统公司的参观。
CLIVE HARRIS: It' s kind of you to say so.
克莱夫.哈里斯:你这么说真是太感谢你了。
We' ll do our best to make your visit worthwhile.
我们会尽一切努力使你的来访有价值。
DON BRADLEY: You' re seeing Phil Watson at twelve o' clock about the display unit design.
堂.布拉德利:你12点钟要见菲尔·沃森,商谈展品的设计。
Do you understand the problem?
你明白有什么问题了?
EDWARD GREEN: No, I don' t.
爱德华.格林:不,没有。
DON BRADLEY: These are the rough designs.
堂.布拉德利:这些是设计初稿。
Choosing the right colour is very important.
选择正确的颜色是很重要的。
EDWARD GREEN: Sorry, could you explain what you mean?
爱德华.格林:不好意思,能解释一下你的意思吗?
DON BRADLEY:Well, we need different colours.
堂.布拉德利:哦,我们需要不同的颜色。
EDWARD GREEN: Ah, do you mean stronger colours?
爱德华.格林:啊,你是说要更深的颜色吗?
DON BRADLEY: Yes, I do.
堂.布拉德利:是的。
This display unit must make an impact.
这件展品必须给人眼前一亮的感觉。
It' s very important.
这很重要。
It must look right for the launch.
它必须要适合本次的发行。
It must look exciting.
必须令人心动。
EDWARD GREEN: I understand.
爱德华.格林:我明白了。
DON BRADLEY: Well, make sure that Phil understands.
堂.布拉德利:对了,一定要让菲尔明白。
Also this pictures of Big Boss need to be bigger...
另外,“大老板”的照片还要大些……
CLIVE HARRIS: So, we aren' t a very big company...but I think we are very efficient.
克莱夫.哈里斯:我们公司尽管不是很大……,但办事效率却是很高的。
MR. SAKAI: How many people do you employ?
酒井先生:你们公司有多少员工?
CLIVE HARRIS: About seven hundred full-time.
克莱夫.哈里斯:有约700名全职员。
But we take on casual staff when we need them.
但有需要时我们也会雇临时工。
Would you like some more coffee, Mr. Sakai?
酒井先生,要不要再来些咖啡?
MR. SAKAI: No, thank you. And, please, call me Kazo.
酒井先生:不, 谢谢。请还是叫我加须吧。
CLIVE HARRIS: And you must call me Clive.
克莱夫.哈里斯:那你就叫我克莱夫。
So, shall we have a look around?
那么,我们四处参观一下?
MR. SAKAI: That would be very nice.
酒井先生:那太好了。
CLIVE HARRIS: Then perhaps we could have some lunch.
克莱夫.哈里斯:之后,我们可以一起吃午餐。
And then after lunch some of my senior managers will make a presentation to you.
午餐后,我的几名高级经理会给你做场演示。
Would you like to leave your coat and briefcase here?
你要不要把外套和公文包放在这里?
MR. SAKAI: Thank you.
酒井先生:谢谢。
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式