酒店日常英语对话
下面是我整理的酒店日常英语对话,欢迎大家阅读!
酒店日常英语对话:
-(Knocking at the door.)-(敲门。)
-May I come in?-我可以进来吗?
-Come in,please.-请进。
-Please don't come in.-请不要进来。
-Just a moment(a minute),please.-请稍等一下。
-I'm sorry to disturb you.May I clean the room,sir?-对不起打扰你了,我来打扫一下房间好吗?
-All right.Come in,please.-好的,请进来。
-Please clean it when I am out.-我马上要出去,请等一会儿打扫。
-May I change the water of the thermos now?-我现在可以换水吗?
-Yes,please.-请换吧。
-Some of my friends will come and see me this afternoon.Will you please give me some more hot bottles and tea cups?
-下午我有几位朋友来访,请给加些热水瓶和茶杯。
-Well,we'll send tea into the room when the visitors come.
-好,客人来访我们会端茶进来的。
-By the way,is there any mail for me?-顺便一下,有我的邮件吗?
-No.If there is,I'll give it to you in time.-没有。如果有的话,我会及时给你送来的。
-Why did you come in without my permission?-你为什么没经我允许就进来了?
-It's my negligence.I beg your pardon.-我疏忽了,请你原谅。
-I come and make the bed.Shall I do it now or later?-我来做夜床,你看是现在做还是等会儿做?
-Since you have come,you may do it now?-既然来了,现在就做吧。
-Here's your clean laundry.you'd better check it.-衣服洗好了,请您过目。
-I am collecting the fee of the long distance call.-我来收长途电话费。
-This is the bill for the room rent of half a day.-这是补半天房金的帐单。
-Here is a telegram for you.-这儿有一封你的电报。
-Why is it unsealed?-它怎么被拆开了?
-Because there is no name of the receiver on the envelope,therefore the clerk unsealed it in order to find out the name of the receiver.
-因为电报封面没有收报人姓名,服务台为了查对姓名而拆开的。
-Have you lost anything today,sir?-先生,你今天丢过什么东西吗?
-Yes,a wallet.I'm looking for it now.-丢了一只皮夹子,我正在找呢。
-What is there in the wallet?-皮夹子里有些什么?
-My daughter's photo and some money.-有一张我女儿的照片,还有一些钱。
-Look,is this wallet yours?-看,这只皮夹子是不是你的?
-Yes,it's mine.Thank you ever so much.-是我的,太感谢你了。
-I want to borrow China Daily of these days.-我要看这几天的《中国日报》。
-Please get some copise of China Pictorial for me.-请拿几份《中国日报》给我。
-Please bring some chairs for me.-请拿几把椅子来。
-Please get me some soap.-卫生间的肥皂要添了。
-The slippers are wornout.Change them for me,please.-拖鞋坏了,请给换一双。
-Get a hot-water bottle,please.-请拿一只热水瓶给我。
-I feel a bit cold when I sleep.Please get me a blanket.-我睡得有点冷,请给我加一条毯子。
-I need another pillow.-我需要加一只枕头。
-All right,I'll get it for you right away.-好的,我就去拿。
-Just a moment,I'll do it right now.-请稍等一下,我马上给你办好。
-Excuse me.-对不起。
-I am sorry.-很抱歉。
-I beg your pardon.-请你原谅。
-Pardon me for interrupting.-对不起打扰你们了。
-Please excuse me for coming so late.-请原谅我来迟了。
-I'm sorry I was so careless.-很抱歉我太粗心了。
问候及回答:
1. Good morning (afternoon, evening), sir (madam).
早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2. How do you do? Glad to meet you.
您好!(初次见面) 很高兴见到您。
3. How are you? Fine, Thanks. And you?
您好吗? 很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4. Welcome to our hotel (restaurant, shop).
欢迎到我们宾馆(餐厅、商店)来。
5. Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel.
愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6. I hope you will enjoy your stay with us. I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) 希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间)
I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7. Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8. **Hotel, front desk. Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9. Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
对不起,我拨错号了。
10. May I speak to your front office manager?
能和你们前台经理说话吗?
11. Sorry, he is not in at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
12. Would you like to leave a message?
您要留口信吗?
13. Pardon. I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗? 对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
酒店日常英语 句子 二:
Receiving a walk-in guest. 为散客登记
How many people do you have ,XX Mr./Mrs.? 先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
What kind of room do you prefer,XX Mr./Mrs. Please ? XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, XX Mr./Mrs. 先生/小姐 给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
We’ll give you a 10% discount, XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
Would you like to register, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
You have to register individually, please. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
Would you fill in this registration form, please? XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
Would you please put your nationality there, sir? 先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
May I have your occupation, please? 请问您的职业?
Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请签名。
Would I see your passport, please?/Sir, would you mind showing your passport? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
How would you like to pay by cash or credit card,XX Mr./Mrs. ? XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
How long will you stay here,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
Please pay at the cashier over there,XX Mr./Mrs. XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place of entry , xx Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
Our rack rate is RMB 498,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生,我们的门市价格是498元。
The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,XX Mr./Mrs.. XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guests without a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room , XX Mr./Mrs.?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
XX Sir/Madam, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate is RMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to your room. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记住归还钥匙。
Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pm tomorrow. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
XX Mr./Mrs. Would you please sign your name here? XX先生/小姐,请您签一下名?
XX Mr./Mrs. May I confirm your departure date , Please ? XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group 为团队登记
XX Mr./Mrs. Who is the Tour leader, please? XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period of your stay. XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
Is there any change in the number in your group ,XX Mr./Mrs.? XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? XX Mr./Mrs.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。 这是住房名单,对吗?
XX Mr./Mrs. Here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers. XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
XX Mr./Mrs. Your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30 am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
XX Mr./Mrs. If there is any change, Would you notify the Front Desk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。