大学校园生活英语对话
高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。我精心收集了大学校园生活英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
大学校园生活英语对话1
Ben:
May, did you understand everything I said just now? Do you need more explanation?
阿美,我刚才说的你都懂了吗?你还需要解释吗?
May:
Err…almost? I just need more time to reflect it.
嗯,差不多。我只是需要更多的时间来复习。
Ben:
It's OK. Just let me know when you have a problem.
好的,要是有什么问题就问我。
May:
But you've explained it three times. Oh, I am so stupid!
但是你已经解释三次了。我真笨啊!
Ben:
Don't lose heart, May. You have already made great progress in your biology.
别灰心,阿美。你的生物已经进步很多了。
May:
Really? Did I?
真的吗?我进步了吗?
Ben:
Of course you did! You are making progress everyday, bit by bit, but you just cannot see it or feel it.
当然!你每天都在进步,一点一点地,只是你没有看到或没有感觉到。
May:
Dad, do you think I can get in Tsinghua University? I'm afraid it is a tough call for me.
爸爸,你认为我能考上清华大学吗?我怕我做不到。
Ben:
Getting into Tsinghua is very competitive. You must study ten times harder than others. Why do you want to go to Tsinghua?
考清华的竞争会很激烈。你必须要付出比别人多十倍的努力。你为什么想考清华呀?
May:
Tsinghua is the top university in China. Half of my classmates want to go to Tsinghua.
清华是全国最好的大学呀。我们班一半的同学都想考清华。
Ben:
It's best only when it fits you. I don't advise you to go to Tsinghua. Though it ranks top in China, it doesn't fit you.
只有适合自己的才是最好的。我不建议你考清华。虽然它是中国顶尖高校,但是它不适合你。
May:
You think so? Why?
你真这样想?为什么?
Ben:
Don't you always want to study Chinese literature? Tsinghua is not good for that. I suggest you apply for Peking University.
你不是一直想学中国文学吗?清华在那方面并不是很强。我建议你考北京大学。
May:
Dad, you are right. Tsinghua is the best, but it isn't a fit for me. But do you really think I can get in Peking University? What if I failed?
嗯,是这样的。清华是最好的,但是它并不适合我。但是你真的认为我能考上北大吗?如果没考上怎么办?
Ben:
Of course you can! No matter what the result is, the process is more important.
你肯定行!不管结果怎样,过程更重要。
大学校园生活英语对话2
May:
I have received the admission letter from Peking University!
我已经收到北大的录取通知书了。
Gary:
Congratulations!
恭喜呀!
May:
How about you? Have you got any news from any university?
你怎么样?有大学来通知吗?
Gary:
No. I have been waiting for three months, there is just no letter coming.
没有,我已经等了有三个月了,没有一封信来。
May:
The season of university enrollment hasn't ended. Maybe you will receive their admission letter soon.
大学录取的时间还没有结束呢。也许很快你就能收到通知。
Gary:
I must have done terribly in my College Entrance Exams in English and math. I think they have rejected my application.
高考时,我的数学和英语没有考好。我想他们已经拒绝我的申请了。
May:
Come on, don't loose heart. Ask for the telephone number of the school and give them a call.
别灰心呀。问问学校的电话号码,给他们打个电话。
Gary:
I have called them. But they said they didn't have my information about their computer.
我给他们打过电话,但是他们说电脑里没有我的信息。
May:
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
Gary:
It means my score is under their requirement and my application was automatically eliminated from the system.
那就是说我的分数没有达到他们的要求,我的志愿表被系统自动删除了。
May:
I am so sorry, Gucci.
我真为你感到难过,古奇。
Gary:
Don't worry about me, May. I am just so proud of you. You've got admitted by Peking University!
别为我担心,阿美。我为你自豪。你被北京大学录取了。
May:
What are you going to do next?
那你接下来怎么办?
Gary:
I am going to apply for some vocational schools. I like fashion design and I want to study it.
我想申请一些职业学校。我喜欢服装设计,我想学这个。
May:
Don't be sad, Gary, you still the chance to go to a university in the future.
别伤心,盖瑞。你将来还是有机会上大学的。
Gary:
Thank you, May, but I am not sad. On the contrary, I am quite happy. Finally, I can study something I really like!
谢谢你,阿美。但是我不伤心,相反,我很高兴。我终于可以学自己喜欢的东西了。
大学校园生活英语对话3
Shirley:
Finally the class is over. Be quick. Ben must have been waiting for long.
课终于上完了。快点,本杰明一定等了很长时间了。
Sam:
Oh, I am so tired. My back is sore and my neck hurts.
我好累呀,背很酸,脖子也疼。
Shirley:
That's normal. You have been sitting for three hours, with your attention highly concentrated.
那很正常,你已经精神高度集中地坐了三个小时了。
Sam:
You are wrong, Shirley. I was always absent-minded in the class. I meant to concentrate on the class, but I was just so tired. Maybe I am old.
你错了,雪莉。我上课时总是走神。我想集中精力,但我总是很累。我可能是老了。
Shirley:
No. You are just burning yourself out these days. Have a good rest and you will feel energetic again.
不,只是你最近太累了。好好休息一下,你就会有精神了。
Sam:
One of my friends took the Adult College Entrance Exam last year. He filled the school column with his name, and his score was relinquished.
我的一个朋友去年参加了成人高考,他在学校那一栏填了他的名字,整个成绩就作废了。
Shirley:
How could he make such a silly mistake?
他怎么会犯这么愚蠢的错误?
Sam:
He said he hadn't taken any exams for ten years, and couldn't get used to it immediately. He was extremely nervous then.
他说他有10年没参加考试了,一下子没法适应。那个时候的他特别紧张。
Shirley:
He lost a very good chance to go to college, didn't he?
他失掉了一个上大学的好机会,是吧?
Sam:
Yeah. The test was fairly easy and almost every test-taker could pass that exam. Adult College Entrance Exam is much easier than college entrance exam. And there are fewer subjects.
是呀。考试十分简单,几乎所有参加考试的人都能通过。成人高考比普通高考容易得多。课程也要少得多。
Shirley:
That's a very good lesson. We must familiarize ourselves with the exam from now on.
那是个很好的教训。我们应该从现在开始就去熟悉考试。
Sam:
Yeah, I must try to get some sample test papers and finish them within a set time.
是的,我必须找到几份样卷,并且在规定的时间内完成。
Shirley:
Don't forget to finish them in the class-room under someone's supervision, making it more like a real exam.
为了更像正规的考试,不要忘了在教室里在别人的监督下做完题目。
Sam:
You must be kidding. Who has time to supervise me?
开玩笑吧,谁有时间监督我?
Shirley:
No, no kidding. I am serious. I can be your supervisor if you want.
没有开玩笑,我很严肃。如果你愿意的话,我可以监督你。
Sam:
OK, supervisor, do you take bribes?
好的,监考老师,你收受贿赂吗?