能不能采纳我呢?
2020-03-01
主席没有采纳我的建议。
The chairman brushed aside my suggestion.
m.dict.cn
如果你采纳我的建议,你将赚很多钱。
If you take my advice, you will make a lot of money.
dict.cn
当白宫拒绝采纳我的建议时,我应该意识到我们已经开始了一个漫长而艰难的行程。
When the White House dismissed my suggestion out of hand, I should have known we were in for a long, rough ride.
article.yeeyan.org
我劝他另外带一个,但他不采纳我的建议。
If you follow my recommendation, you'll accept his proposition.
www.dictall.com
你这次愿意采纳我的建议吗?
Are you willing to take my advice this time?
blog.sina.com.cn
你认为老板会采纳我的建议吗?
Do you think the boss will buy my proposal?
www.wwenglish.com
请采纳我的建议:不要去力争你的观点,那只会让你的老板发火,并且浪费你和你老板的时间。
Take my advice and don't bother arguing your point. It'll just piss off your boss, and waste both your time and that of your boss.
danci.911cha.com
我真搞不懂为什么不采纳我的建议,这对公司来说真是一个很好的机会。
I just don't understand why my idea was rejected. It really is a terrific opportunity for the company.
bulo.hjenglish.com
如果你承诺采纳我的建议,我可以教你如何去赚更多的钱。
I can teach you how to make more money if you promise to follow my advice, „
www.5ykj.com
②如果领导没有采纳我的建议,我也同样会按领导的要求认真地去完成这项工作。
Second, if superior don't adopt my suggestions, I will accomplish this project according to leader's request carefully.
e.iciba.com
目前,当我们靠着那些教授们的慈悲过活的时候,我不禁觉得如果他们能够采纳我的建议,那我真是对他们感激不尽。
In these days, when our very lives are at the mercy of the professors, I cannot but think that they would deserve our gratitude if they adopted my advice.
blog.sina.com.cn
现在的情况不一样了,导演开始尊重我,也开始采纳我的建议。
It's different now; the directors respect me and listen to me.
bbs.tingroom.com
最后,他们采纳了我的建议,编写自己的HR系统。
Instead, they took my advice and wrote their own HR system.
www.ibm.com
然而,如果你采纳了我的建议这种情况将很容易改善。
However , the situation is easy to change if you take my advice.
nboard.nciku.cn
如今我很高兴地说,小两口似乎确实采纳了我的建议了。
And I'm glad to say that the young couple seemed to take that advice.
danci.911cha.com
总督采纳了我的建议,同意推迟国会。
On my advice, the Governor General has agreed to prorogue Parliament.
chazidian.com
他们采纳了我的建议。
They adopted my suggestion.
www.jiyifa.com
我很高兴看到他们认真考虑并采纳了我的建议。
I'm pleased to see that they taken my suggestions to heart and followed my advice.
blog.sina.com.cn
我可不采纳我自己的建议,但是我会试着避免一些东西。
And no, I don't take my own advice, but I try to avoid things.
article.yeeyan.org
如果我们假定现代主义的这些东西是艺术品,那么请采纳我谦卑的建议:请彻底放弃为艺术下定义这桩不可能的事,出去喝杯啤酒是更可取的。
If we presuppose these works of modernism are artworks, please take my humble advice: Please give up the impossible attempt to define art, and it would be more advisable to go out for a glass of beer.
blog.sina.com.cn
假如你采纳我建议的放慢脚步、有条不紊的方式,你将很可能第一次尝试就能获得自己的程序操作。
If you adopt the plodding, methodical approach I describe, you will probably have your program operating the first time.
danci.911cha.com
我采纳了他的建议,从那以后就一直运转良好。 (很幸运,我的工作日程允许进行灵活调整。)
I followed his advice (luckily, my schedule allows for flexibility) and since then, I’ve been on a roll.
www.hjenglish.com
我采纳了他的建议,只要上诉文件在处理就行。
I accepted the suggestion, as I felt the appeal was being processed.
blog.sina.com.cn
倘若我是你,我就采纳他的建议。
If I were you, I would follow his advice.
danci.911cha.com
我父母常让我采纳他们的建议。
My parents always tell me to follow their advice.
news.koolearn.com
我真希望我采纳了你的建议。
I wish I had followed your advice.
www.7781.org
我采纳了他的建议,不过要注意的是:也就是从那以后,我似乎开始回避被认定为不普通的人和物。
I followed his advice, but note now that ever since, it seems to me, I've avoided people and things that could be judged as being out of the ordinary.
remarks.yo2.cn
倘若我是你,我就采纳他的建议。
If I were you, I would take his advice.
m.zw234.cn
我希望我采纳了你的建议。
I wish i had followed your advise .
blog.sina.com.cn
“再也没有别的办法了,”乔安娜说。“但是随后医生建议我尝试这项疗法,我采纳了他的建议。
"There was nothing else that could be done, " said Joanne. "But then my doctor suggested this trial and I jumped at it. "
happyending330.blog.163.com
2020-03-02