适合朗读的英语小短文
Sunshine(阳光)
Sunshine is not only from the sun but also from our hearts.
阳光不止来自太阳,也来自我们的心。
Having sunshine in heart we can see the bright side of the world.
心里有阳光,我们可以看到世界美好的一面。
Having sunshine in heart we will treat each other heart to heart.
心里有阳光,我们将以诚相待。
The heart of sunshine, even in a sad day, will remain the warmth and
enthusiasm.
心里有阳光,即使在悲伤的日子,也会保留温暖和热情。
Only with a heart of sunshine can we improve the quality of our lives.
只有心有阳光我们才能提升生命的品质。
Be self-confident, tolerant and grateful; let the heart of sunshine light
every little things of life.
自信、宽容、感恩吧!让心里的阳光照亮生活中的点点滴滴!
The heart of sunshine makes the life of sunshine.
阳光的心造就阳光的人生!
sunshine ['sAnfarn] 阳光
bright [bratt]美好的
enthusiasm.[in'0ju:zuaez(a)m]热情
quality ['kwolit]质量
When you are old 当你老了
William Butler Yeats ——威廉·巴特勒·叶芝
When you are old and grey and full of sleep, 当你老了,头发花白,睡意沉沉,
And nodding by the fire,take down this book, 倦坐在炉边,取下这本书来,
And slowly read,and dream of the soft look 慢慢读着,追梦当年的眼神
Your eyes had once,and of their shadows deep; 你那柔美的神采与深幽的晕影。
How many loved your moments of glad grace, 多少人爱过你昙花一现的身影,
And loved your beauty with love false or true, 爱过你的美貌,以虚伪或真情,
But one man loved the pilgrim Soul in you 惟独一人曾爱你那朝圣者的心,
And loved the sorrows of your changing face; 爱你哀戚的脸上岁月的留痕。
And bending down beside the glowing bars, 在炉罩边低眉弯腰,
Murmur,a little sadly,how Love fled 忧戚沉思,喃喃而语,
And paced upon the mountains overhead 爱情是怎样逝去,又怎样步上群山,
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars. 怎样在繁星之间藏住了脸。