英语问题:过去时态怎么说?

 我来答
匿名用户
2022-12-24
展开全部
Life in the past
过去的生活
Mrs Li is over 70 years old , and has lived in Beijing all her life.
李太太已经七十多岁了,她一辈子都居住在北京
I asked her about life today and in the past
我向了她有关过去和今天的生活情况。
Tell me about your parents. brothers and sisters。
给我讲讲您的父母、兄弟姐妹。
My parents, my sister and three brothers lived in a small house beside a restaurant.
我父母、我姐姐和我的三个弟弟住在一家餐馆旁边的小房子里。
We weren't very rich, but we were happy.
我们不是很富裕,但我们很开心。。
My sister was the elsest child and she left school when she was only 12 to help my mother at home.
我姐姐是家中最大的孩子,在她年仅十二岁时、就辍学在家帮助妈妈。
Families have changed a lot since I was young.
从我小时候开始,家庭成员就一直发生着变化。
They were much bigger in those days.
在那时候家庭比较大,
Most of my friends had lots of brothers and sisters.
我的大多数朋友都有很多兄弟姐妹。
Today most people only have one child!
今天,大多数人只有一个孩子。
Did your parents have jobs?
您的父母都有工作吗?
My father went out to work. He was a factory worker,and he oftern worked 12 hours a day.
我爸爸出去工作,他是一家工厂的工人,经常每天工作12个小时。
My mom wanted to work. She was a teacher before she met my father.
我的妈妈想去工作,她在遇到我父亲之前是一名教师。
Looking after us was a full-time job, so she stayed at home.
照顾我们成了她的全职工作,因此她待在家里。
Today it's normal for married women to go out to work, but it was less common in the past.
今天已婚妇女出去工作是很正常的,但在过去这是少见的。
My father had the same job the whole of his working life.
我爸爸一生都做同一个工作,
These days people change their jobs much more often.
今天,人们更频繁地更换他们的工作。
What was life like at home
家里的生活是怎么样的呢?
Well, I remember the family meals, three times a day.
我记得全家吃饭的情景,每天三顿饭,
My mother was always cooking for us.
妈妈总是给我们做饭吃。
We weren't rich but we ate enough.
我们不富裕,但是我们能吃饱。
And the food was always freshly cooked-
食物总是现做的—
-my mother never bought ready-made food as people do today, so it was much better for us.
我妈妈从不像今天的人那样买些已做好的食物,因此,那对我们来说更有益。
And of course we didn't have television, so we played games together and read a lot.
当然,那时我们没有电视,因此,我们一起做游戏,一起读书,
I helped my younger brother with his homework in the evenings.
晚上我帮助弟弟做作业。
where did you meet your husband?
您是在什么地方认识您丈夫的?
I first met him 60 years ago.
我第一次见到他是在六十年前,
I was carrying some heavy bags on my bike and I fell off!
那时我正骑着车驮着一些沉重的袋子,然后摔了下来。
He stopped and picked up my bags .
他停下来帮我捡起那些袋子,
My parents liked him,.and thought he came from a good family
我的父母都喜欢他,认为他来自一个良好的家庭,
so we got married a year later, I was only 19.
因此一年后我们就结婚了,那时我才19岁。
These days most couples meet at work,and they Just hope their parents will be happy for them if they marry.
现在,很多夫妇相识在工作中,他们只希望他们的父母为他们的结合感到高兴。
Has Beijing changed?
北京有什么变化吗?
Yes, there are lots more buildings and so much more traffic!
有啊,有那么多的建筑物,有那么多的交通工具。
I can't believe the number of cars on the streets.
我不敢相信街道上有那么多的汽车。
But I suppose it's the same everywhere.
但是我认为到处都是一样的,
And I walk less these days and take the bus more.
现在我很少步行了,更多地乘公交车了。
And do you think life is better today?
那么你认为今天的生活变得更好了吗?
Well, I think so.I'm healthier than I've ever been.
是的,我是这样认为的,我比以前更健康了,
We live longer and we eat better.
我们活得更长,吃得更好了,
One day I'll be talking to your own grandchildren!
将来有一天、我还会给你的孙子们讲这些呢!
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式