五分钟英语对话
下面是我整理的五分钟英语对话,希望对大家有帮助。
五分钟英语对话:
A: Good morning, sir. (早上好,先生)
B: Good morning, sit down, please. (早上好,请坐)
A: Thank you. (谢谢!)
B: Tell me a little bit about yourself. (请简单的介绍你自己)
A: My name is LiuTianyu and I live in Changsha,I was born in 1991. My major was business administration.(我叫刘天宇,在长沙生活,1991年出生,我主修的是商业行政管理)
B: I wonder why you want to work for a newspaper. (我想知道你为什么会想在报社工作)
A: I did reporting for the university newspaper at my school.And I've always been very interested in journalism.( 我在大学的报社曾担任过采访的工作, 我对新闻工作一直很有兴趣)
B: But journalism--it's a very different profession from administration.You know a lot about administration. Why don't you choose to work for a company looking to train managers? (但新闻工作与行政工作是非常不同的领域, 你知道很多有关行政的工作, 你为什么不去选择担任储备经理的工作?)
A: I studied administration, yes, but I am more attracted to writing articles.I want to use my knowledge of business to write financial news. (我是学商业行政管理,但我对写 文章 很感兴趣, 我要运用我的商业知识来撰写财金新闻)
B: A new reporter must expect to work many hours. (但新的采访员将会工作很长的时间)
A: I know that the profession requires dedication. (我知道这种职业是需要一番奉献的)
B: You should expect to work more than fifty hours a week.And there is a lot of pressure in this job.You have to get stories in by the deadline.You have to be very independent. You have to know how to arrange things by yourself.(你会一周工作超过五十小时,而且在工作上会有很大的压力。你要在截止时间内取得报导。你要非常独立,你也必须知道如何去安排你的事情)
A: I know that beginning reporters work many hours.I am very willing to take on the challenge. (我知道新的采访员会工作很长的时间,我很乐意接受挑战)
B: May I ask how well you know this city? (我能知道你有多了解这个城市吗?)
A: I grew up here. (我在这里长大的。)
B: But you went to college in Shanghai University.So you haven't lived here for almost three years, yes? (但你到上海念大学? 那你有三年没待在这里了,是吧?)
A: Yes, that's true. But I grew up in this city.And I know this city very well. I have no trouble getting where I need to go. (是的。但我是在这个城市长大的,我非常了解这个城市。我到任何地方都没有问题)
B: That's good. Because if you're hired, we will be sending you everywhere.The job is in the city news department.(很好,因为你一经录取,我们有可能派你到任何地方,工作是在市新闻部)
A: Yes, I'm aware of that. (是的,我了解)
B: Judging by the stories you gave us, I'd say your writing is very good.Have you written things other than newspaper stories? (在你给我们的简历中,我必需说你的写作能力不错。你有写过有别于新闻的文章吗?)
A: I have experience writing newsletters for a health club.I mentioned that in my resume. (我曾为健康俱乐部写过通讯报导。我有在我的履历表中提到)
B: You did that while you were in school? (你写通讯报导是在你还在学校的时候吧?)
A: Yes. (是的。)
B: Oh, yes, I see it. Well, I think our interview is complete then.Are there any questions you would like to ask me? (喔,是的,我看到了。好吧,我想我们的面谈就到此结束,你还有什么问题想要问我吗?)
A: No, not at the moment. (没有,现在没有。)
B: Alright, then. We will probably be giving you a call in ten days or so.I have to interview several more people. (好的,我们大概会在十天左右跟你联系。我还要再 面试 几个人)
A: Thank you, Mr. Sun. (谢谢你,孙先生。)