英语对话短文带翻译精选

 我来答
四季教育17
2022-10-31 · TA获得超过5669个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5408
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:267万
展开全部
  英语成为中国政治、经济和文化全面走向国际化的不可或缺的战略性工具,成为国家和人才核心竞争力的所在。我整理了英语对话短文带翻译,欢迎阅读!
  英语对话短文带翻译篇一
  Lily: Ann,what are you doing?

  安,你在干什么呢?

  Ann: I’m reading a play.

  我在读一个剧本。

  Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?

  噢,什么剧本?作者是谁?

  Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.

  《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。

  Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.

  我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。

  Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?

  为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚?

  Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?

  汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢?

  Ann: It sounds reasonable.

  有道理。
  英语对话短文带翻译篇二
  Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.

  我非常喜欢。这些古老的中国名著深深吸引着我。

  Bob: What is your favorite book?

  你最喜欢的是哪本书?

  Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.

  这很难说。有好几本书我都非常喜欢,不过也许《三国演义》是我最喜欢的一本书。

  Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.

  那也是我最喜欢的书之一。不过我最喜欢《水浒传》。

  Tom: I guess that is popular with many people .What do you like most about it?

  我想那本书许多人都喜欢。你最喜欢的是这个作品的哪一方面呢?

  Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting.

  我想是人物性格的刻画。所有的人物都那么生动。

  Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.

  我完全同意。

  Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.

  中国文学是博大精深的。
  英语对话短文带翻译篇三
  Jason: If I had a chance, I would marry Boule De Suif.

  如果我有机会的话, 我会娶羊脂球

  Shadow: But she is a prostitute.

  但是她只是一个 *** 。

  Jason: A noble prostitute. Unlike those wealthy people from the upper class, she is patriotic. She refused to sleep with her enemy.

  一个高尚的 *** 。不像那些来自上流社会的有钱人,她知道爱国。她拒绝服务她国家的敌人。

  Shadow: You just stole my words. Those people are so pretentious.

  你刚刚说了我想说的话。那些人太虚伪了。

  Jason: Those hypocrites used her kindness. At the beginning, they did not even want to sit beside her. But when they realized that it was a matter of life and death, all of them began to praise her beauty.

  那些伪君子利用了她的善良。在一开始,他们都不愿意坐在她边上。但是当意识到生死攸关之时,他们又开始赞扬她的美貌。

  Shadow: But I can’t understand why even the nuns despised her. Aren’t they supposed to redeem people who slipped? Isn’t it the mand of God?

  可是我不太明白为什么那些修女也看不起她。 她们不应该是帮助那些失足的人吗?这难道不是上帝的旨意吗?

  Jason: Obviously, they betrayed God’s will. So they didn’t deserve to be saved. She should not have believed those perfect liars.

  很显然。她们被判了上帝的意愿。所以他们不值得被救。她不应该轻信他们的谎言。

  Shadow: Isn’t it sad that more money they gain, less human they bee.

  太悲哀了。钱越多,可是却越没有人性。

  Jason: People are selfish. They only care about themselves no matter how fast the society develops.

  人是自私的动物。不论这个社会发展有多快,他们只关心自己.

  Shadow: They will know they should learn to love others because someday we all are going to the face the Judgment day.

  他们会知道他们要学会爱别人因为总有一天我们都会面对最后的审判日。

  
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式