英文邮件结尾用什么?还只会用Best Regards吗?
Love “爱你的”
Very personal. Used between lovers, family and close friends.
比较私人,通常用在恋人、家人和好友闺蜜间。Cheers “欢欣鼓舞”
Very casual. Used between friends. Can be used between coworkers if you want to appear very casual, at the risk of sounding unprofessional.
很随意,通常在朋友和关系较熟的同事之间使用,特别是你想显得比较轻松随意的时候使用,不过小心很容易让人觉得很不专业喔。Take care “保重身体”
Casual and used between friends, showing your care.
在朋友之间使用,可以表示对对方的关怀。
Thanks or Thank You “表示谢意”
'Thanks' is very casual and 'Thank You' is formal. Usually used in a business setting. 'Thank You' is a great way to end an email if you are making a request or asking a question.
Thanks”比较随意,而“Thank You”比较正式,通常用在工作中。还有,如果你在信中请求别人做事或帮助你的话,就可以写这个结尾。
5. Yours or Yours Truly or Truly “忠实于你”
Casual or Business casual. A more personal, but still polite way to end the letter. You've probably met the recipient in real life.
这种结尾比较私人化,不过也很讲礼貌,同样可用于商务邮件,在互相认识的人之间使用。
6. Best or Best Wishes “衷心祝愿”
Casual or Business casual. A polite way to end the letter. Can be used between friends or strangers.
这个不仅可以写给朋友,还可以写给陌生人,是比较轻松的礼貌结尾,也可用于商务邮件。
7. Sincerely or Sincerely Yours or Yours Sincerely “鄙人敬上”
Casual, Business casual or Formal. The standard letter ending. 'Sincerely' is the most versatile ending because it can be used to end either casual or formal correspondence. If you're unsure about how to sign your letter, use 'Sincerely'.
适用性广,是标准的书信结尾。“Sincerely"是最通用的结尾,非正式的、商务休闲或正式场合都可以用,如果你不知道如何结尾,就用它吧。
8. Regards or Best Regards “真挚问候”
Business casual or formal. You would use this if the recipient is someone you haven't met in real life.
这是最广为使用的商务邮件结尾,如果你没有见过对方,第一次给对方写信,用这个就行了。