日常英语句子大全?
有哪些你知道吗?下面我收集了一些分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
如下:
今天晚上有空房间吗? Is there a room available for tonight?
Is there a room available for tonight? ***今天晚上有空房间吗?***
No, all the rooms are booked for tonight. ***没有了,今天晚上全都订满了。***
= Do you have a room for tonight?
我预订了一个房间。 I reserved a room for tonight.
请办入住手续。 Check in, please.
= I'd like to check in.
请帮我拿一下行李。 Take my baggage, please.
请给我809房间的钥匙。 I'd like a key to room 809, please.
用于在服务台取钥匙时。
= I'd like to leave my room key, please.
存钥匙时。
餐厅在哪儿? Where is the dining room?
餐厅几点开门? What time does the dining room open?
几点吃早饭? What time can I have breakfast?
我在哪儿可以买到啤酒? Where can I get some beer?
Where can I get some beer? ***我在哪儿可以买到啤酒?***
There's a liquor store across the street. ***街对面有个卖酒的商店。***
= Where can I buy some beer?
我可以把贵重物品存这儿吗? Can you keep my valuables?
我想把日元换成美金。 Yen to dollars, please.
= I'd like to exchange yen to dollars, please.
请换成现金。 Cash, please.
= I'd like to cash this, please. 比较礼貌的说法。
= Would you cash this, please? ***麻烦您给我换一下现金。***
= Could you cash this, please? ***您能给我换成现金吗?***
您能帮我把旅行支票换成现金吗? Could you cash this traveler's check ***for me***?
Would you cash these traveler's checks? ***复数情况下。***
Can you change these traveler's checks? ***复数情况下。***
请帮我把这100美元换成5张20美元的。 Would you exchange this one hundred dollar bill with five twenties?
有人会说日语吗? Does anyone speak Japanese?
Does anyone speak Japanese? ***有人会说日语吗?***
No, I'm afraid not. ***恐怕没有。***
有给我的留言吗? Are there any messages for me?
Are there any messages for me? ***有给我的留言吗?***
Yes, Mr. Brown called. ***有,布朗先生来过电话。***
我办退房手续。 Check out, please.
= I'd like to check out.
这是我房间的钥匙。 Here's my room key.
我没用电话。 I didn't make any phone calls.
这是您的账单。 Here's your bill.
= Here's your check.
能帮我叫一辆计程车吗? Could you call a taxi for me?
= Call me a taxi, please.
= Hail a taxi, please.
= Taxi, please.
= Can you get me a taxi, please?
请提供叫早服务。 A wake-up call, please.
A wake-up call at seven tomorrow morning, please. ***请明天早晨7点钟叫醒我。***
Certainly, ma'am. ***好的。***
I'd like a wake-up call, please.
May I have a wake-up call? ***早晨能叫醒我吗?***
我可以借一下吹风机吗? Can I borrow a hair dryer?
borrow“借入”。
请送一壶咖啡。 Please bring me a pot of coffee.
Please bring me a pot of coffee. ***请送一壶咖啡。***
How many cups would you like? ***您要几个杯子?***
请提供洗衣服务。 Laundry service, please. laundry “洗衣”。
什么时候能弄好? When will it be ready?
When will it be ready? ***什么时候能弄好?***
Tomorrow morning at ten. ***明天上午10点。***
请告诉我您的房间号码。 Your room number, please.
501房间。 This is room 501.
501的说法是five o one。
请进。 e in.
没有热水。 There is no hot water.
There is no hot water. ***没有热水。***
Are you sure about that? ***您肯定没有吗?***
隔壁太吵了。 The room next door is noisy.
我能再要一把房间钥匙吗? Could I possibly have another room key?
因为有possibly,所以使得说法更礼貌。
= Could I please have another room key?
= May I have another room key?
= Is it all right if I have another room key?
= Would it be possible for me to have another room key?
= I'd like to have another key, if that's okay. ***如果可以的话,我想再要一把房间的钥匙。***
我把钥匙忘在房间里了。 I locked myself out.
= I locked myself out.***我把钥匙忘在房间里了。***
May I have your name, please. ***请告诉我您叫什么名字?***
= I left my key inside my room.
I forgot my key inside my room. ***我把钥匙忘在屋里了。***
我被锁在外面了。 I'm locked out.
这与上一句的I locked myself out语气上有些不同。I locked myself out只表示自己把钥匙忘在房间里了,而I'm locked out还含有被别人锁在外面的意思。
我房间的电视不能看。 The TV doesn't work in my room.
电视或房间里电器等装置坏了,不能使用时都可以用...doesn't work来表示。
您能派人给修理一下儿吗? Could you send someone to fix it?
用fix来表示“修理”。
请叫位服务员来一下。 Could you send someone up?
Could you send someone up? ***您能叫一位服务员来一趟吗?***
What seems to be the problem, sir? ***有什么事吗?先生?***
鞋店在哪儿? Where is the shoe store?
Where is the shoe store? ***鞋店在哪儿?***
Go straight for two blocks. ***一直走,过两条街就有。***
= How do I get to the shoe store?
对不起,我迷路了。 Excuse me, but I'm lost.
lost表示“迷路”。
I don't know where I am.
我在地图上的什么地方? Where am I on this map?
Where am I on this map? ***我在地图上的什么地方?***
You're right here, near Central Park. ***你在这儿,中央公园附近。***
Where am I? ***我在哪儿呢?***
Where am I located? ***我在什么地方呢?***
= Can you point to where I am on this map?
这条街叫什么名字? What's the name of this street?
What street am I on? ***我现在在哪条街上?***
这附近有邮局吗? Is there a post office near here?
Is there a post office near here? ***这附近有邮局吗?***
Yes, there is. Go straight... ***有,在那儿。一直往前走……***
Where's the nearest post office? ***离这儿最近的邮局在哪儿?***
= Is there a post office close by?
= Is there a post office around here?
= Do you know of any post offices near here? ***您知道这附近的邮局吗?***
去樱花饭店怎么走? How do I get to the Sakura Hotel?
Where's the Sakura Hotel? ***樱花饭店在哪儿?***
= Could you give me directions to the Sakura Hotel?
= What direction should I follow to get to the Sakura Hotel?
从第一个讯号灯往右拐。 Turn right at the first traffic light.
turn right表示“右拐”,turn left表示“左拐”。
洗手间在哪儿? Where's the rest room?
在右边。 It's on the right.
= It's on your right.
一直走到第二个街区。 Go straight for two blocks.
block 是四面被道路围成的街区。
在左侧拐角那儿就能看见。 You'll see it at the corner on your left.
at the corner 的at也可以用on替换。
对不起,我也是第一次来这儿。 Sorry, I'm new here, too.
Excuse me. Is Shinjuku far? ***请问,新宿离这儿还远吗?***
Sorry, I'm new here, too. ***对不起,我也是第一次来这儿。***
I'm a stranger here, too.
I don't know either. ***我也不知道。***
在那家咖啡馆的旁边。 It's next to the coffee shop.
= It's beside the coffee shop.
It's just before the coffee shop. ***就在那家咖啡馆的前边一点儿。***
在市政厅的对面。 It's across from City Hall.
= It's opposite City Hall.
= It's on the opposite side of City Hall.
正对着市政厅。 It faces City Hall.
face 表示“***建筑物等***正对面,正冲著”。
在书店和药店之间。 It's between the bookstore and the drugstore.
在教堂的这一边。 It's on this side of the church.
用this side表示“这边”。
= It's before the church.
在这条路的尽头。 It's at the end of this street.
at the end of...“最靠后的,到头的”。
这儿离新宿近吗? Am I near Shinjuku?
Is Shinjuku close to here? ***这儿离新宿近吗?***
= Am I close to Shinjuku?
这儿离新宿有多远? How far is it to Shinjuku?
How far is it to...? 是就时间和距离具体要花多少所问。“到……有多远***需要多长时间***?”。
Is Shinjuku far? ***新宿还远吗?***
= How close are we to Shinjuku?
要多长时间? How long will it take? 用来询问到达目的地需要多长时间。
5分钟左右。 About five minutes.
到那儿远吗? Is it far?
Will it take long? ***费时间吗?***
Is it far from here? ***离这儿远吗?***
不远。 Not far.
= It's not far.
= It's not that far. ***不太远。***
到新宿哪条路最好走? What's the easiest way to get to Shinjuku?
= Could you give me the simplest directions to Shinjuku?
坐计程车去最容易找到。 The easiest way is to take a taxi.
= The easiest way is to catch a taxi.
到新宿哪条道最快? What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku?
What's the quickest way to get to Shinjuku? ***到新宿哪条道最快?***
You can go by express train. ***你可以坐快车。***
在哪儿可以发信? Where can I mail this?
在哪儿可以打电话? Where can I make a phone call?
“打电话”可以用make a phone call或make a call来表示。
= Where can I make a call?
这是条近路吗? Is this the shortcut?
shortcut 表示“近路”。