与老外对话,找些什么话题

额。。。本人平时就比较不善于搭讪,但是苦于工作需要,聊天场合是hostel的活动室,这个问什么天气好不好的就算了,要native点的,fashion点的~谁能教教我啊~感... 额。。。本人平时就比较不善于搭讪,但是苦于工作需要,聊天场合是hostel的活动室,这个问什么天气好不好的就算了,要native点的,fashion点的~谁能教教我啊~感激不尽啊!!!!!!!!! 展开
 我来答
匿名用户
2013-11-02
展开全部
下面的十组对话是以日常生活中最常用的10个核心句子展开的。这10句话虽然短小,却是使用频率最高、威力最大的超级句子,而以这10句话为基准的10组共20个对话,囊括了生活中最常见的场景。你最想说的东西,全在这里了。
1、It’s Nice Meeting You. 很高兴见到你。
A: Hi, Stone. I’d like to introduce my friend, Lisa.
B: Hi, Lisa. It’s nice meeting you.
C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.
B: Lisa, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.
C: Really? I hope it’s not anything bad about me.
B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I’ve heard has been good!根本不是。你很受欢迎。我听到的都是关于你的好事情!
__
A: Hello, let me introduce myself. I’m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.
B: Hi, Andy. I’m Judy. It’s nice meeting you.
A: Nice meeting you, too.
B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空过来聊聊天。
A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!谢谢邀请,我会的!A: Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.没关系。
B: It’s very nice of you.你真好。
__
A: Mike, these flowers are just gorgeous.迈克,这些花真是太漂亮了。
B: I’m glad you like them. Happy birthday!
A: I can’t thank you enough. I’m really touched. I don’t know what to say.真不知该怎么谢你。我真的很感动,不知该说些什么才好。
B: Forget it. It’s my pleasure. You mean a lot to me.不用客气。这是我的荣幸。你对我来说太重要了。
A: You’re the best!你是最好的!口语要素
Let’s call it a day.我们今天就做到这儿吧。
You mean a lot to me.你对我来说太重要了。超级短语
(the)first thing 早上第一件事;马上,立刻
We can finish the project the first thing tomorrow morning.我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。举一反三
She makes tea for the boss the first thing at work every day.她每天上班的第一件事就是给老板沏好茶。
Please call me first thing tomorrow morning. I can’t help you now. 现在我帮不了你,请你明天一早打电话来。
I’ll call on you first thing I arrive.我一到就会立刻来拜访你。五星级形容词
gorgeous 华丽的,灿烂的,辉煌的;极好的,令人愉快的
The fall is a gorgeous time in Beijing.秋天是北京的黄金季节。
A: Your wife is really gorgeous. I can’t take my eyes off her.你的老婆太迷人了。真是让人目不转睛。
B: Yeah, well maybe you should try!是吗?那你最好别看!3、I’m Working on It. 我正在努力。
A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?
B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。
A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?
B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。
A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。
B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。
__
A: Peter, have you finished your English composition?彼得你的英语作文写完了吗?
B: No. But I’m working on it.没有。我正在写。
A: Class starts in twenty minutes. You have to turn it in at the beginning of class today. 还有20分钟就要上课了。你得今天上课前交作业!
B: I know. I know!我知道。我知道!
A: Do you think you can finish it on time?你觉得你能按时完成吗?
B: Don’t worry. I’ll get it done very soon. I’m almost finished.不用担心。我马上就写完,差不多写完了。
A: You’d better hurry!你最好快点!
B: Well, it would be a lot easier to finish if you stopped talking to me.你要是不跟我说话,我会完成得更轻松。
A: Sorry!超级短语
make contact with 取得联系
Have you make contact with your uncle in Taiwan?你跟台湾的舅舅取得联系了吗?
“取得联系”还有很多其他说法:
Have you reached Mr. Lee yet? 你跟李先生联系上了吗?
Have you gotten in touch with Mr. Lee?
Have you gotten a hold of Mr. Lee?
Have you connected with Mr. Lee?
Have you been able to connect with Mr. Lee? 额外成就感
lose contact with 失去联系
I’ve lose contact with most of my school friends.我跟大多数同学已经失去了联系。4、It’s a Piece of Cake. 这很容易。
A: Jim, I heard you’ve bought a new computer.吉姆,我听说你买了一台新电脑。
B: Yes. Look, it is on my desk.是的。看,就在我的桌子上。
A: Your office looks different with a computer. By the way, is it difficult to use a computer?有了一台电脑,你的办公室看上去大不一样了。噢,对了,用电脑难吗?
B: Not at all. It’s a piece of cake.一点也不。这很容易。
A: A piece of cake?
B: Yes. It’s easy and convenient to use a computer. But it takes a long time to really master it.是的。使用电脑很容易,也很方便,但要真正掌握它就需要时间了。
__
A: Jim, could you do me a favor?吉姆,你能帮我个忙吗?
B: Sure, just ask. What can I do for you?当然,说吧。要我做什么?
A: My car has a problem starting. Could you please take a look at it for me?我的车启动不了。你能帮我看一下吗?
B: No sweat. It’s a piece of cake.没问题。这很容易。
A: Are you sure?
B: Absolutely. I’m a great mechanic.绝对。我修车很在行。
A: Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.多谢帮忙。我真的很感激。
B: Anytime.愿意效劳。5、I Couldn’t Agree More. 我完全同意。
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。
A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?
B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。
A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所。
B: It sure is.当然。
A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩。
__
A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是?
B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗?
A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges. 不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游。
B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?我也是去游三峡的。你这是第一次来中国吗?
A: Yes, it is. 是的。
B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的。
A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意。
B: Great, let’s go!6、Thank You for Everything. 感谢你做的一切。
A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在这儿玩得开心吗?
B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.当然开心。这场晚会有美食、佳宾,真是棒极了。
A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself.很高兴你在这里玩得开心。
B: Thank you for the invitation.感谢你的邀请。
A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?这是我的荣幸。再来一杯香槟吗?
B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我还想再来一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感谢你做的一切。
A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能来是我的荣幸。
__
A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.李太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了。我明天真得走了。
B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.请随意,想住多久就住多久吧。你总是受欢迎的。
A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.谢谢。你对我真好。
B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前还要我做点什么吗?
A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.不用了,多谢。你已经为我做了很多。感谢你做的一切。
B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心。7、Don’t Worry about It. 别担心。
A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number. 祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆联系上,可是我忘了他的地址和电话号码了。
B: Don’t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.别担心。我这儿有他的呼机号。
A: Really? You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的吗?你帮了我大忙。谢谢。
B: Forget it. It’s nothing.不用客气,这没什么。
__
A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞吗?
B: I’d love to, but I’m a terrible dancer. I’m afraid I may step on your toes. 哦,我很乐意。可是我跳得很糟糕。我担心踩着你的脚。
A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll show you how. It’s a piece of cake.我教你怎么跳。
B: Thank you. I’ll try my best.谢谢。我会尽力的。8、I Apologize. 我很抱歉。
A: Jessie, I’m afraid I can’t come back home for dinner tonight.杰茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚饭了。
B: Not back home for dinner again? That’s the third time this week!又不回家吃晚饭?这个星期你已经是第三次了这样了!
A: I’m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.对不起。我们的公司刚刚开业,总是有太多事情要处理,这你是知道的。
B: You don’t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解释了。随便你。
A: I apologize. You have my word, I’ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉。我向你保证,周末抽时间来陪你。我发誓。
B: We’ll see.再说吧。
A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I’ll make it up to you.谢谢你能理解。我保证一定给你补上。
__
A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。
B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?
A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。
B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑?
A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是。我很抱歉。
B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。
A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?
B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!9、You Did a Good Job. 你干得很好。
A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.汤姆,我给你带来了好消息。
B: What is it? 什么好消息?
A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了?
B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?简直不敢相信。这就像做梦一样。我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖!
A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.我真为你感到自豪。
B: Thanks for the compliment.多谢夸奖。
A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!你该拿这个奖。我们好好庆祝一下吧!
__
A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters.我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了。
B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.没错。我是昨天才知道的。
A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你为公司作出了贡献。那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样?
B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.不错。我有信心。而且,我喜欢挑战。
A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能够胜任这份工作。
B: Thank you.10、I’m Looking Forward to It. 我期待着这件事。
A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。
A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。
B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假?
A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!
B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
__
A: Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here?
B: Of course, I’ve enjoyed it very much. I’ve met my old friends and made some new friends.当然,我过得很愉快。我见到了我的老朋友,还结识了一些新朋友。
A: We’ve all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back?我们都喜欢跟你在一起。
B: Sometime next year.明年的某个时候。
A: I’m looking forward to seeing you again. Take care.我期待再一次见到你。多保重。
B: The same to you. Keep in touch. 保持联系。
本回答被网友采纳
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
匿名用户
2013-11-02
展开全部
经济 文化 政治 历史
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式