商务英语信函写作精华

 我来答
皓皓大学长
2023-02-06 · TA获得超过549个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:802
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:104万
展开全部
A.建立贸易关系

  1.我们愿与贵公司建立商务关系。

  1.We are willing to eatablish trade relations with your company.

  2.我们希望与您建立业务往来。

  2.Please allow us to express our hope of opening an account with you.

  3.我们很高兴地附上询价单第××号,请贵方报离岸价格。

  3.We have pleasure in enclosing our file.

  4.我们确认向贵方购买……,随函附上订单确认书供参照。

  4.We confirm having purchased from you …。A confirmation order is enclosed for your reference.

  G.请求做代理商

  1.我们深盼与英国公司接洽,希望成为其销售代理商之一。

  1.We are anxious to contact some British firms with a view to acting as their selling angents.

  2.如蒙考虑担任销售你们……代理商,我们将十分高兴。

  2.We should be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your…。

  H.请求报价

  1.兹函请提供……的报价。

  1.We are writing to invite quotations for the supply of…

  2.请将定期供应……之报价赐知。

  2.Please let us have a quotation for the regular supply for…

  3.请将下列货品的赐知。

  3.Kindly quote us your lowest prices for the goods listed below.

  I.询价

  1.随函寄上询价单一份。

  1.We are enclosing here with an inquiry sheet.

  2.如果贵方对……感兴趣,请告具体询价。

  2.If you are interested in our…,please let us know with a specific inquiry.

 轮喊肆 3.一收到贵方具体询价单,我方马上航空邮上样品册并报价。

  3.Quotations and sample books will be airmailed to you upon receipt of your specific inquiry.

  J.价格

  1.我们发现你方报价比我们从其他地方收到的略渗槐为偏高,请你方降价,以适应竞争。

  1.We find your quotation slightly higher than those we have received from other sources,and ask you to reduce your price to meet the competition.

  2.我们很抱歉地通知你方价格无竞争力,若贵方能降低价格,使我方可接受的话,我们仍对交易感兴趣。

 腊轿 2.We‘re sorry to inform you that your price has been found uncompetitive, but we’re still interested in doing business if you can bring down your price to a level acceptable.

  K.定货

  1.我们非常感谢你方对……所作的报价。兹附上我们对下列货品的正式订单。

  1.We are obliged for our quotation of…and enclose our official order for

  the following items

  2.请速告我方是否能按修改价订货。

  2.Please inform us by return whether we may book your order at these revised price.

  3.假如贵方给百分之五的佣金,我们将向您们试订一批货。

  3.We shall book a trial order with you,provided you will give us a 5% commission.

  L.发货

  1. 我们深信你方将会作出必要的安排,以便货物及时发运。

  1.We trust that you will make all necessary arrangements to deliver the goods in time.

  2.货物按规定应在某月某日前装运,但贵方若能竭力安排早日发货,我们将十分感谢。

  2.Shipment is stipulated to be made befor…but we would appreciate your trying to

  arrange to ship the goods at an earlier date.

  3.因我方急需此货,请尽力将我匀所订货物于6月底前按期出运。

  3.As we are in urgent need of the goods,would you please do your utmost to effect

  shipment of our ordered goods by the end of June as scheduled.

  M.缺货

  1.很遗憾不得不告诉您,我们不能提供贵方在某月某日所定购的货物,因为……

  1.We are sorry to have to tell you that we cannot supply the goods you ordered

  on… bexause…

  2.我方无法提供你方现在所需货物,甚歉。

  2. We regret we are unable to supply what you require just now.

  3.我方会留心你方对……的要求,一旦有货,将立即同你方联系。

  3. We wil keep in mind your requirement for…and shall contact you once it is

  N.责问

  1.你方未能按规定时间发货,给我们带来了极大的不便。

  1.Your failure in delivering the goods within the stipulated time has greatly

  inconvenienced us.

  2.非常遗憾不得不告诉你们,于某月某日运到的货物中有一箱已严重损坏。

  2.We are sorry to report that one of the cases of your consignment was badly

  damaged when delivered on…

  3.我们收到了好几位顾客对你们所提供的……提出的责问。

  4. We have received a number of complaints from several of our customers conceming the…supplied by you.

  Q.索赔

  1.你方为我方订单提供的货物质量与双方同意的规格不符。因此,我们应向你方提出索赔,金额为……

  1.The quality of your shipment for our order is not in conformity with the agreed

  specifications.We must therefore lodge a claim against you for the amount of…

  2.你方提供的证明是不充分的,因此我方不能考虑你方的索赔要求。

  2.The evidence you have provided is inadequate,therefore,we cannot consider your claim as requested.

  3.我方无法承认贵公司对于包装欠缺所作的损坏赔偿的索赔。

  3.We cannot acknowledge your claim for damage due to defective packing.

  P.付款

  1. 兹上支票一张以付清第 号发票上的金额。

  1.We have the pleasure of enclosing our cheque in payment of your invoice No,…

  2. 由于此订单的金额甚小,我们希望你方能同意在收到单据后邮汇支付。

  2.As the value of this order is rather small,we hope you will agree to payment

  by mail transfer after receipt of the documents.

  3.使用支票付款,我公司将保留所有权直到该付之金额贷入我公司银行帐户为止;折扣已包括在价格内。

  3.By check payment,we reserve right of ownership until the amount owed is credited

  to our bank account;discounts are already included in the pric

  (一)回复来函

  1.10月27日函悉,谢谢。我方愿与你方商讨扩大贸易的可能性。

  1.We thank you for your letter of Oct.27 and should like to discuss the possibility of

  expanding trade with you.

  2.对你努力为我公司产品开拓市场,深表感谢。

  2.We appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products.

  3.欣悉贵公司新产品已推出上市。

  3.It was a pleasure to hear from you that you have marketed the new product

  4.很乐意寄上本公司新出品的……目录及价目表。

  4.We have pleasure in sending our catalog and price list of newly developed…

  (一)回复来函

  5.你方某月某日寄来的样品和价目表收悉,考虑到给贵方更佳的信息,我方未能早日答复,甚歉。现高兴地……

  5. We received your samples and price lists on… and are sorry for not having replied arlier as we wished to wait for more favorable news to give you. We are now pleased to…

  6. 我们将乐于寄上你可能需要的进一步资料。

  6.We shall be glad(happy,pleased)to send you any further informaiton you may need.

  7.接到你某月某日的来信,我们很乐意提议你担任我们的……产品的代理商。

  7. We have received your letter of … and shall be glad to offer you a sole agency for the sale of our products in…

  8.我们相信你方对我方的报价会感到满意,期望收到贵方的订单。

  8. We trust you will find our quotation satisfactory and look forward to receiving your order.

  (一)回复来函

  9.兹复贵公司5月10日之询价函,很高兴报价如下。

  9. In reply to your inquiry of May10,we are pleased to quotes as follows.

  10.如果贵公司的价格较其他供应高为低廉,我们将向你们定货。

  10. If your prices compare favorably with those of other suppliers we shall send you an order.

  11. 我们高兴地通知你,你方……定货单中所包括的货物,已于今日……运出。

  11.We are pleased to inform you that the goods included in your order of…… have been sent to you today by…

  12.很抱歉,你方所要求的产品现在无货,因此无法向你方提供……

  12.We regret to say that the goods required by you are not available for the time being and for this reason we are unable to supply…

  3.我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商务关系。

  3.This corporation is specialized in handing the import and export business in electronic

  products and wishes to enter into business relations with you.

  B.自我推荐

  1.请容我们自我介绍,我们是……的贸易公司。

  1.Let us introduce ourselves as a leading trading firm in…

  2.本公司经营这项业务已多年,并享有很高的国际信誉。

  2.Our company has been in this line of business for many years and enjoys high

  international prestige.

  3.我们的产品质量一流,我们的客户一直把本公司视为最可信赖的公司。

  3.Our products are of very good quality and our firm is always regarded by our

  customers as the most reliable one.

  C.推销产品

  1.我们从……获知贵公司的名称,不知贵公司对这一系列的产品是否有兴趣。

  1.Your name has been given by…and we like to inquire whether you are interested

  in these lines.

  2.我们新研制的……已推出上市,特此奉告。

  2.We are pleased to inform you that we have just marketed our newly-developed…。

  3.我们盼望能成为贵公司的……供应商。

  3.We are pleased to get in touch with you for the supply of…。

  4.我们的新产品刚刚推出上市,相信您乐于知道。

  4.You will be interested to hear that we have just marketed our new product.

  5.相认您对本公司新出品的……会感兴趣。

  5.You will be interested in our new product……。

  D.索取资料

  1.我们对贵方的新产品……甚感兴趣,希望能寄来贵公司的产品目录及价目表。

  1.We are interested in your new product…and shall be pleased to have a catalog and

  price list.

  2.我们从纽约时报上看到贵公司的广告,但愿能收到产品的价目表及详细资料。

  2.We have seen your advertisement in The New York Times and should be glad to have

  your price lists and details of your terms.

  3.获知贵公司有……已上市,希望能赐寄完整的详细资料。

  3.We hear that you have put…on the market and should be glad to have full details

  4.如蒙赐寄贵公司新产品的详细资料,我们将深表感激。

  4.We should appreciate full particulars of your newly developed product.

  5.如蒙赐寄有关……的样品和价目表,我们将甚为感激。

  5.We should be obliged if you would send us patterns (or samples)and price lists of your…

  E.寄发资料

  1.很高兴寄你一邮包,内装……

  1.We are pleased to send you by parcel post a package containing…

  2.欣寄我方目录,提供我方各类产品的详细情况。

  2.We have pleasures in sending you our catalogue,which gives full information

  about our varrous products.

  3.欣然奉上我方产品样品,在贵方展厅展出。

  3.We should be pleased to let you have samples to give a demonstration at your premises

  4.为使贵方对我方各种款式的手工艺品有一初步了解,今航邮奉上我方目录和

  一些样品资料,供您们参考。

  4.In order to give you some idea of various qualities of handicrafts we carry,we have

  pleasure in forwarding you by airmail one catalogue and a few sample books for your perusal.

  F.附寄资料

  1.随函附上本公司新出品的……样品,请查收。

  1.You will find enclosed with this letter a sample of new…

  2.随函附上购货合同第××号两份,希查收,谅无误。请会签并退我方一份备案。

  2.Enclosed please find two copies of Purchase Contract No.…,which we trust will

  be found in order.Kindly sign and return one copy for our file.
已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式