求翻译,急急急,大神帮帮忙,在线等
第5课 沿丝绸之路的另一站
The group arrives in Dunhuang. They take a tour around the city.
团队到达了敦煌。他们围绕着城市环游。
This is an amazing city.
这是一个令人惊奇的城市。
It's one of the main stops on the Silk Road. It's famous as the City of Sands. Many people come here to see the ancient paintings in the Mogao Caves.
它是丝绸之路的一个重要站点。它作为沙城而出名。很多人来到这里来参观莫高窟里面的古老图画。
I can't believe it! We are walking on the same road as Marco Polo.
我简直无法相信!我们正行走在马可波罗走过的同一条路上。
Yes, Marco Polo walked here. But did he ride a camel here?
是的,马可波罗走过这里。但是他是骑骆驼到这的吗?
Yes, Danny. Of course he did!
是的,丹尼。他当然骑过。
Well, then I want to ride a camel, too!
那么,我也想骑骆驼!
(They find a camel man on their way to Mingsha Mountain.)
他们在去鸣沙山的路上发现了一个有骑骆驼的人
Hello, sir. May I ride a camel?
你好,先生。我可以骑一下骆驼吗?
Sure.
当然。
Is it safe?
安全吗?
Yes. You will not fall off.
安全。你不会跌落下来。
Are you sure? That camel is really tall.
你确定吗?这骆驼可真高。
Yes, he is tall. But you will be all right.
是的,他挺高。但是你是很安全的。
Come on, Danny. It will be fun! I will ride a camel, too.
来吧,丹尼。这很有趣!我也要骑骆驼。
OK.
好的。
(The man helps Danny and Jenny onto the camels.)
这个人帮助丹妮和詹妮骑到骆驼上。
Yay! This is fun! Look at me. I'm Marco Polo!
哇!太好玩了!看看我。我是马可·波罗。