出国旅游常用英语都有啥?
交通工具
1 飞机篇
办理登机
单词
询问登机口
询问飞行信息
1. Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
这次班机是在这个柜台办理登机手续吗?
2. Any hand luggage, madam?
夫人,有手提行李吗?
3. I have one shoulder bag.
我有一只背包。
4. Are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
您准备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
5. Hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不用称重。
6. Hand-baggage is not included.
手提行李不包括在内。
7. Could you put on the luggage label, please?
请您把行李标签系上可以吗?
8. Will you put your luggage on the counter?
把您的行李放在柜台上好吗?
9. Do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
你看我的手提包要过磅吗?
10. Here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
就是这些。要不要把我们的全部行李一起过磅?
11. May all my luggage be weighed?
我的行李必须全部过磅吗?
12. I've got three pieces altogether. Are they overweight?
我一共三件行李超重吗?
13. How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
先生,您有多少件行李要托运?
14. I want to check these three pieces.
我想托运这三件行李。
15. Carry this over-weight bag by myself.
这只短途旅行包我自己随身带。
16. Your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
您的行李箱要托运。其余的您可以随身携带。
17. Can I carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
我可以随身带手提包上机吗?
18. You can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
您可以免费带手提行李上机。
19. The free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
免费行李限额是25千克。
20. You're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
您只能带24磅行李。
21. Is that inside the free allowance?
这没超出免费行李限额吧。
22. It's just below the limit.
刚好低于限额。
23. They weigh 5 pounds. So I'll be just under the weight.
它们重5磅,所以我正好在重量限额之内。
24. There's no excess to pay.
不需要超重费。
25. It's five kilos overweight.
超重5千克。
26. I'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
27. Well, how much do I owe you?
那么我该付您多少钱?
28. The charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
超重费是每公斤5美元。
29. Will you give me your ticket?
把您的机票给我好吗?
30. May I have your tickets and passports, please?
请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?
31. Here's my passport, I'm going on the CAAC Flight to New York.
这是我的护照,我准备坐中国民航班机去纽约。
32. Here's your luggage bill.
这是您的行李单。
33. Here's a cabin luggage label.
这是一张机舱行李标签。
34. Here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
这是您的机票及登机牌。
登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card
办理登机手续:check in
柜台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)
行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
请点击输入图片描述
请点击输入图片描述
A: Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?
我应该在几号登机口登机?
B: Gate Eight.
8号登机口。
A: Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?
请问我的登机口是几号?
B: Your gate number is 6.
您的登机口是6号。
1. What's the time difference between Beijng and London?
北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
2. Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?
你能告诉我一下我们什么时候到达伦敦吗?
3. When are we going to be landing?
我们什么时候开始降落?
4. How long is the flight to... ?
飞机到……要多久?
5. Is the flight on schedule?
询问能够准时起飞\降落吗?
6. Is the flight on time?
飞机会准时起飞吗?
7. Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?
这个航班会准时到达洛杉矶吗?
详情请戳:大连学为贵订阅号(dlguixue)