关于购物英语情景对话阅读

 我来答
顺心还婉顺的君子兰5882
2022-06-17 · TA获得超过5576个赞
知道小有建树答主
回答量:273
采纳率:0%
帮助的人:68.4万
展开全部

  随着中国对外交流的日益频繁,整个社会越来越重视英语的应用。英语口语表达作为英语的最重要的应用形式。我整理了关于购物英语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

  关于购物英语情景对话篇一

  S: Good afternoon, ma'am. Can I help you find an hing?

  店员:午安,小姐。要我帮你找东西吗?

  C: No, thanks. I'm just looking.

  顾客:不用,谢谢,我只是看看而已。

  S: We have a special on these skirts this week. Would you like to try one on?

  店员:这个礼拜这些裙子是特价品,请问你要试穿一件看看吗?

  C: No, thank you. I don't need any skirts.

  顾客:不要,谢谢。我不需要任何裙子。

  S: How about a blouse? This one here is the latest fashion.

  店员:女用衬衫怎么样?这边这一件是最新款的。

  C: No, thank you.

  顾客:不要,谢谢。

  S: Why not try on this lovely pair of shorts? I'm sure they'd look fabulous on you.

  店员:何不试穿这件可爱的短裤呢?你穿起来一定非常好看哦。

  C: No doubt. Look, I'm just browsing. If I need your help, I'll let you know.

  顾客:那当然。是这样啦,我只随便看看而已。如果我需要你帮忙,我会让你知道。

  S: Take a look at this dress Don't you think it's perfect for you, ma'am? Uh, where are you going, ma'am? Ma'am?

  店员:看看这件衣服!小姐,你不认为它非常适合你吗?喂,小姐,你去哪 儿呢?小姐?

  关于购物英语情景对话篇二

  C: Okay, I want to change¥22,000.

  顾客:好的,我要换22,000日元。

  C2: Could you please fill out this form?

  乙店员:请你填这张表格好吗?

  C: Okay, here you are. ( She hands the completed form and the money to the clerk. )

  顾客:好了,给你。(她拿了填好的表格和钱给银行职员。)

  C2 : Here's your $200.

  乙店员:200美元给你。

  C : Thank you very much.

  顾客:非常谢谢你。

  C2 : Thank you.

  乙店员:谢谢。

  关于购物英语情景对话篇三

  The customer is looking for a watch.

  顾客正在找他喜欢的手表。

  S: Let me suggest this one. It's an excellent watch, it looks good, and it's only $100.

  店员:我向您推荐这个。它是一只非常好的手表,美观,而且只卖100元而已。

  C: Hmm. That's not too bad. Does it have a stopwatch?

  顾客:唔,还不错,它上面有秒表吗?

  S: Uh, no. Analog watches don't come with stopwatches. You'll have to get a digital if you wanta stopwatch.

  店员:嗯,没有,指针式手表没有秒表,如果您要有秒表的,就得买电子表。

  C: Oh. I see. Where are your digital watches?

  顾客:哦,我懂了。你们的电子表放在哪里?

  S: Right here.

  店员:就在这里。

  C: I don't like this kind as much. Never mind the stopwatch then. I'll take that other one. Doyou take checks?

  顾客:我对这款式不怎么喜欢,就别提秒表了,我买先前那一款的。你们收支票吗?

  S: Yes. Make it out to Time After Time.

  店员:当然,支票就开给Time After Time.

  C: Here you are.

  顾客:这是我的支票。

  S: Thank you.

  店员:谢谢您。

  关于购物英语情景对话篇四

  The caller is purchasing an airline ticket.

  打电话的人正在买机票。

  T: What date would you like to depart, sir?

  旅行社职员:您想哪天启程呢,先生?

  C: Do you have any seats for September 16th?

  打电话者:你们9月16日有位子吗?

  T: Let's see... I'm afraid the 16th is fully booked. But I have seats for the 17th.

  旅行社职员:我看看……恐怕16号已经订满了。但17号有位子。

  C: The 17th will be fine.

  打电话者:17号可以。

  T: And what date will you be returning?

  旅行社职员:那您要哪一天回来呢?

  C: Hmm, I guess on the 28th.

  打电话者:嗯,我想是28号吧。

  T: Okay, you' re booked on American Airlines flight 710,departing JFK at 6: 40 p. m. onSeptember 17th. Your return flight is flight 711, 'departing London' s HeathrowAirport at11:15 a. m. on September 28th.

  旅行社职员:好的,您订的是9月17日晚上6:40在肯尼迪机场起飞的美国航空710班机。回程是9月28日早上111:15在伦敦希思罗机场起飞的711班机。

  C: Sounds good. Thanks a lot.

  打电话者:听起来很不错,真谢谢你。

  关于购物英语情景对话篇五

  The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.

  顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。

  C: What is your policy on returns?

  顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?

  S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.

  店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。

  C: Sounds good.

  顾客:听起来不错。

  S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?

  店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?

  C: Charge. Here's my card.

  顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。

  S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.

  店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。

  C: Thank you.

  顾客:谢谢。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式