英语小对话二人组
英语对话课就是给学生们提供一个面对面进行英语交流的机会,培养学生用英语进行口语交际的能力。我整理了二人组英语小对话,欢迎阅读!
二人组英语小对话一
Teacher:Jim, you did well in the exam. Keep working hard.
老师:吉姆,你考的都很好。继续努力。
Jim :Hmm ... I'm sorry, Ms. Smith ... Please forgive me for cheating in the exam. I looked atSandy's answers .
吉姆:嗯……对不起,史密斯小姐……请原谅我在考试中作弊。我看着桑迪的答案。
Teacher:I'm very glad that you told the truth. I forgive you because of your courage. At Ieastyou didn't tell a lie.
老师:我很高兴你告诉真相。我原谅你因为你的勇气。是呀,至少你们决定不说谎。
Jim :Thank you ! I'll try my best in the following exams.
吉姆:谢谢你!我将尽我最大的努力在接下来的考试。
Teacher:OK, I wish you success.
老师:好吧,我祝你成功。
二人组英语小对话二
Mary: Oh, the heat is unbearable! Didn't you turn on the air-conditioner?
玛丽: 哦,热得让人无法忍受!你没开空调吗?
Paul: The air conditioner is broken. We've got to have it fixed as soon as possible. I've called someone and they're on the way.
保罗: 空调坏了。我们必须尽快把它修好。我叫人了,他们还在路上。
Mary: Thank goodness! So what can we do right now?
玛丽: 谢天谢地!那么,我们现在能做什么?
Paul: You want my advice? Drink a lot of water or juice, and spare yourself the worst of the heat!
保罗: 你想听我的意见吗?喝大量的水或果汁,免得自己太热了!
Mary: Yeah, you're right. Do we have any cola?
玛丽: 是的,你是对的。我们有可乐吗?
Paul: Orange juice will be fine!
保罗: 橙汁就行了!
二人组英语小对话三
Jane: My watch always gains ten minutes a day.
简: 我的手表总是每天快十分钟。
Mary: That's funny. My watch always loses ten minutes a day.
玛丽: 真有趣。我的手表总是每天慢十分钟。
Jane: No kidding.
简: 别开玩笑。
Mary: I'm serious. Every morning I set my watch by the radio, but it still loses ten minutes.
玛丽: 我是认真的。每天早上我按广播调表, 但它仍慢十分钟。
Jane: You know what you can do?
简: 你知道你能做什么吗?
Mary: Throw it away and buy a new one?
玛丽: 扔掉它,买一个新的吗?
Jane: No, you don't have to. You only need to set your watch forward ten minutes every day.
简: 不,不必。你只需每天把你的表拨快10分钟。
Mary: So you set your watch back ten minutes every day?
玛丽: 你每天把你的表拨慢十分钟了吗?
Jane: Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
简: 是的,我每天都这样做。
Mary: Why bother? Just buy a new watch. It doesn't cost much. Besides, I just can't put up with this thing any more.
玛丽: 何苦呢?只是买一块新手表。成本也不高。另外,我只是不能再忍受这种东西了。