关于爱情的英文诗句
1、看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
Look into my eyes and you will see what you mean to me.
2、感受梦的火焰,感觉飞舞瞬间,当一切浪漫遥远,永恒依然。
Feel the flame of dreams, feel the moment of flying, when all the romance is far away, eternity is still there.
3、如果没有相等的爱,那就让我爱多一些吧。
If there is no equal love, let me love more.
4、谁捡走了我的玻璃鞋,寻找遗失的玻璃鞋。
Who picked up my glass shoes and looked for the lost ones?
5、在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
Precious things are always rare in this world, so there is only one you in this world.
6、只要我一想起你,亲爱的人,所有的失落和遗憾烟消云散。
As long as I think of you, dear ones, all the losses and regrets are gone.
7、无论你身在何处,无论你为何忙碌,我都会在此守候。
No matter where you are, no matter why you are busy, I will be here.
8、对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you maybe the world.
9、为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候就让回忆来陪我。
Why is happiness always passing by? Let memories acpany me when I miss you occasionally.
10、不要坐等爱情的到来,因为你将会等待一生。
Don't wait for love, because you will wait for your whole life.
11、爱情是一方织巾,用自然编织,用幻想点缀。
Love is a scarf, woven with nature and embellished with fantasy.
12、爱就像一场拔河比赛,一开始就不能停下来。
Love is like a tug-of-war, it can't stop at first.
13、如果付出爱,我们就能得到爱。即使在最困难的时候,这都是真理。
If we give love, we can get love. Even in the most difficult times, this is the truth.
14、在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。
It is better to wait for heaven in hell than to dream in memory.
15、雾,象爱情一样,在山峰的心上游戏,生出种种美丽的变幻。
The mist, like love, plays in the heart of the mountain, producing beautiful changes.
16、在我的心头燃点起那休憩的黄昏星吧,然后让黑夜向我微语着爱情。
Light the resting evening star in my heart and let the night whisper love to me.
17、静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀!
Listen quietly, my heart, to the whispers of the world. This is the expression of its love for you.
18、不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Don't cry because it is over, *** ile because it happened.
19、如果我们相遇却不能在一起,那我宁愿我们从没有遇见。
If we meet but can't be together, I would rather we never meet.
20、没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
21、有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。
With you, I lost myself. How I wish I were lost again without you.