酒吧的基础英语口语
关于酒吧的基础英语口语
酒吧是指提供啤酒、葡萄酒、洋酒、鸡尾酒等酒精类饮料的消费场所。四娱乐休闲的场所。下面是我整理的关于酒吧的英语口语,希望能帮到大家!
酒吧是个什么地方
May:
What's all the security check about, Jimmy? Does it mean the bar may be a dangerous place?
吉米,这些安全检查是关于什么的啊?这是不是意味着酒吧可能是一个危险的地方啊?
Jimmy:
No, of course not. Just in case. Nothing to worry about. Don't you also do this in China?
不,当然不是。只是以防万一。没有什么好担心的。在中国不这样做吗?
May:
I don't know. Maybe the same. Actually, this is my first time being in a bar.
我不知道。可能也一样吧。实际上,这是我第一次来酒吧。
Jimmy:
Oh, then it's my honor to be here with you. I can see now why you've been so curious about the bar stuff. You like this place?
哦,那么我很荣幸能陪你来这儿了。现在我明白你为什么对酒吧那么好奇了。你喜欢这个地方吗?
May:
Sure. I love this place, especially the decoration. So tasteful!
当然,我很喜欢这个地方,尤其是它的布置,很风雅。
Jimmy:
Yeah. Other than that, the real feature are the excellent drinks. Can I have your ticket?
是啊。除了那个,它真正的特点在于酒水特别棒。可以把你的门票给我吗?
May:
Here it is. But, what for? We're already in.
给你。可是,干什么用啊?我们都已经进来了啊。
Jimmy:
Well, with the ticket, you can get a free drink. What would you like? Orange juice?
用这票,你可以得到一杯免费的饮料。你想要什么?橙汁吗?
May:
Yes, orange juice will be fine for me. But how can you get the drink? It's so crowded there around the counter. You can barely move.
好的,我喝橙汁就行。可是你怎么能买到饮料呢?吧台那边太挤了,动都动不了。
Jimmy:
I'll show you how. The bar tenders know whose turn it is. And also, I can snap my fingers to catch his attention.
我告诉你。酒吧服务员知道该轮到谁了,而且,我可以打响指来吸引他的注意。
May:
Cool. Thanks.(Jimmy brings May a glass of orange juice.)Oh, fresh juice, I love it. Well, I heard American people love hanging out in bars. Is that true?
好酷。多谢。(吉米给阿美拿来了一杯橙汁。) 哦,鲜榨的橙汁,我喜欢。对了,我听说美国人都很喜欢逛酒吧。是真的'吗?
Jimmy:
Not everyone. But a lot of people do, especially the young. It's a fun place to spend an evening with friends or to make some new friends.
不是每个人,但是很多人都喜欢,尤其是年轻人。这是一个朋友聚会和认识新朋友的好地方。
May:
Interesting. Hey, look over there. The dance floor is already packed with people. Oh, the girl in red dances great.
有意思。嗨,看那边。舞池里已经挤满了人了。哦,那个穿红色衣服的女孩跳得真棒。
Jimmy:
Yeah, a dancing queen. Wanna go and join them?
是啊,好一个“跳舞皇后”。想过去和他们一起跳吗?
May:
Maybe later. I wanna take some photos first.
再等一会儿吧。我想先拍一些照片。
Jimmy:
Sure. Let me help you to hold the drink.
没问题。让我帮你端饮料吧。
May:
Thank you.
谢谢。
酒吧里的生日派对
May:
Look! Someone is celebrating his birthday.
看!有人在庆祝生日。
Jimmy:
This must be his 21st birthday. No doubt about it.
这一定是他21岁的生日。毫无疑问。
May:
Why? Do you know that guy?
为什么?你认识那个人吗?
Jimmy:
No. Well, in America, 21 is the age when you're allowed to drink. So, many guys celebrate it in bars.
不认识。不过,在美国,你要到21岁才可以喝酒。所以,有很多男孩子来酒吧庆祝他们21岁的生日。
May:
That's interesting. But it would be really expensive, I suppose. Just think about all the drinks.
挺有趣的。不过我猜那一定很贵。光想想那些饮料就知道了。
Jimmy:
No. If it's your birthday, then you don't need to pay a cent. Just blow out the candles and open the gifts. That makes the birthday a special day. Your friends will take care of everything.
不是的。如果是你的生日,你就不用花一分钱。只要吹生日蜡烛,收礼物就可以了。那才能叫过生日啊。你的朋友会把一切都张罗好的。
May:
Wow. That's wonderful.
哇,那太棒了。
Jimmy:
What about in China? What'd you do to celebrate your birthday?
在中国怎么样啊?你们是怎样庆祝生日的呢?
May:
Nowadays, it's no difference from America. But in old times, we have traditional ways to celebrate it.
现在和美国没什么差别。但在以前,我们用传统的方式来庆祝生日。
Jimmy:
Oh, really? Anything special?
哦,真的吗?有什么特别的吗?
May:
Mother would cook "long-lived" noodles. And for old people, we'll prepare Longevity Peaches. Just for blessing.
妈妈会煮“长寿面”。如果是给老人过生日,就要准备寿桃。都是用来祝福的。
Jimmy:
Wow, Longevity Peaches! What's that? Real peach?
哇,寿桃。那是什么啊?是真的桃子吗?
May:
No. They are made of wheat flour and they look just like real peaches.
不是的。它们是用麦粉做的,不过看起来就跟真的桃子一样。
Jimmy:
Why peach? Is there any interesting tale behind it?
为什么是桃子呢?这里面有什么有趣的传说吗?
May:
Yes. The Goddess is said to own some magical peach trees in heaven. If you eat peaches grown on those trees, you will never die.
有啊。传说王母娘娘在天上有一些神奇的桃树。如果你吃了那些桃树上结出的桃子,你就能长生不死。
Jimmy:
Oh, I know that. The Monkey King once stole a lot of them, which pissed the Goddess off. Cool!
哦,我知道这故事。美猴王有一次偷了一些,把王母娘娘给惹怒了。真好玩!
;