中学生英文诗歌朗诵精选

 我来答
四季教育17
2022-07-04 · TA获得超过5671个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:5408
采纳率:99%
帮助的人:268万
展开全部

  英语诗歌是英语学习的重要部分。正如学习汉语要懂诗词歌赋一样,学习英语时有必要对英语诗歌有所了解。我整理了关于中学生英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

  关于中学生英文诗歌篇一

  I Love This Land — Ai Qing

  我爱这土地——艾青

  If I were a bird,

  假如我是一只鸟,

  I would sing with my hoarse voice

  我也应该用嘶哑的喉咙歌唱:

  Of this land buffeted by storms,

  这被暴风雨所打击着的土地,

  Of this river turbulent with our grief,

  这永远汹涌着我们的悲愤的河流,

  Of these angry winds ceaselessly blowing,

  这无止息地吹刮着的激怒的风,

  And of the dawn, infinitely gentle over the woods...

  和那来自林间的无比温柔的黎明……

  Then I would die

  然后我死了,

  And even my feathers would rot in the soil.

  连羽毛也腐烂在土地里面。

  Why are my eyes always brimming with tears?

  为什么我的眼里常含泪水?

  Because I love this land so deeply...

  因为我对这土地爱得深沉……

  关于中学生英文诗歌篇二

  Answers — Bei Dao

  回答——北岛

  Cruelty is the ID pass of the cruel,

  卑鄙是卑鄙者的通行证,

  honesty the grave stone of the honest.

  高尚是高尚者的墓志铭,

  Look, in the sky plated gold,

  看吧,在那镀金的天空中,

  crooked reflections of all the dead float around.

  飘满了死者弯曲的倒影。

  The glacial epoch is over,

  冰川纪过去了,

  so why is there ice everywhere?

  为什么到处都是冰凌?

  Good Hope was rounded a long time ago,

  好望角发现了,

  so where are these thousands of boats racing on the Dead Sea?

  为什么死海里千帆相竞?

  I came into this world

  我来到这个世界上,

  with only blank pages, rope and my fingers;

  只带着纸、绳索和身影,

  therefore, before final judgements are given,

  为了在审判之前,

  I need to speak in all the voices of the defendants.

  宣读那些被判决的声音。

  Just let me say, world,

  告诉你吧,世界

  I—don't—believe!

  我——不——相——信!

  If a thousand challengers are under your feet

  纵使你脚下有一千名挑战者,

  count me as challenger one-thousand-and-one.

  那就把我算作第一千零一名。

  I don't believe the sky is always blue;

  我不相信天是蓝的,

  I don't believe it was thunder echoing;

  我不相信雷的回声,

  I don't believe all dreaming is false;

  我不相信梦是假的,

  I don't believe the dead cannot bring judgement.

  我不相信死无报应。

  If the sea is doomed someday to break its levees

  如果海洋注定要决堤,

  my heart must flood with all the bitter waters.

  就让所有的苦水都注入我心中,

  If the land is destined to form the hills again,

  如果陆地注定要上升,

  let real human beings learn to choose the higher ground.

  就让人类重新选择生存的峰顶。

  The latest, favorable turnings, the twinkling stars

  新的转机和闪闪星斗,

  studding the naked sky,

  正在缀满没有遮拦的天空。

  are pictographs five-thousand years old.

  那是五千年的象形文字,

  They are the eyes of the future staring at us now.

  那是未来人们凝视的眼睛。

  关于中学生英文诗歌篇三

  I never saw a moor — Emily Dickinson

  我从未看过荒原——艾米莉·狄金森

  I never saw a Moor —

  我从未看过荒原 —

  I never saw the Sea —

  我从未看过海洋 —

  Yet know I how the Heather looks

  可我知道石楠的容貌

  And what a Billow be.

  和狂涛巨浪。

  I never spoke with God

  我从未与上帝交谈

  Nor visited in Heaven —

  也不曾拜访过天堂 —

  Yet certain am I of the spot

  可我好像已通过检查

  As if the Checks were given —

  一定会到那个地方

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式