这句是表示什么意思?
答:“要知道我在低头看着你微笑”
这来自一首歌When I'm Gone,全部歌曲如下:
Yeah It’s my life
这是我的生活
But all in words I guess
却全部换成语言
Have you ever loved someone so much you’d give an arm for?
你试过爱谁如此之深,深到你可以给去一只手臂吗
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
不是措辞.不.真正的牺牲一只手臂
When they know they are your heart
当他们知道他们是你的心脏
And you know you are their armour
你知道你是他们的盔甲
And you will destroy anyone who will try to harm her
你会消灭任何试图伤害她的人
But what happens when karma turns right around and bites you
但当报应回过头来咬你
And everything you stand for turns on you to spite you
所有你支持一切开始攻击你,让你迷茫
What happens when you become the main source of her pain
当你成为她痛苦的最大源头
“Daddy look what I made?”
[爹地看我做了什么?]
“Dad’s gotta go catch a plane”
[爸爸要去赶飞机]
“Daddy where’s mummy? I can’t find mummy, where is she?”
[爹地妈咪在那里?我找不到她,她在那里?]
I don’t know, go play, Hailie baby your daddy’s busy.
我不知道,去玩去,hailie宝贝你爹地很忙
Daddy’s writin’a song, this song ain’t gon’ write itself
爹地在写歌,歌不会自己写出来
I give you one underdog, then you gottang by yourself
我帮你拉秋千,然后你要自己荡
Then to write a rhyme in a song and tell her you love her
然后再写些歌里的押韵告诉她你爱她
And put hands on her mother who’s a spittin’ image of her
再把手放在简直和她一模一样的她妈妈的肩膀
That’s slim shady, yeah baby slim shady’s crazy
这就是slim shady,是的宝贝slim shady疯了
Shady made me, but tonight, Shady’s rock-a-by baby