初三英语课本中有一首诗叫mom knows best ,求诗,还有怎么读
Mom Knows Best
妈妈最了解
When I was a tiny baby crying all night,
my mom sang to me and stayed by my side.
当我是个小宝宝整夜哭闹的时候,
妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡。
When I was tired and hungry,
she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in.
当我累了饿了的时候,妈妈给我食物和休憩的温暖怀抱。
When I was two running through the field,
she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.
当我两岁在田野里奔跑的时候,她确保我的安全,让我远离危险。
When I fell and hurt myself,
she gave me a hug and lifted me up.
当我摔倒受伤的时候,她给我拥抱,扶我站好。
When I was seven coughing badly, she said no ice-cream for me.
But I talked back loudly,
“I should be allowed to eat some! Give it to me now!”
我却大声反驳,“应该允许我吃一些!现在就给我!”
When I was nine watching scary movies,
she said it’d give me awful dreams.
九岁的我看恐怖电影,她说电影会带给我噩梦。
But I shouted back angrily,
“I should be allowed to watch it! I’m not a baby!”
我却愤怒地回应,“应该允许我看!我不是小孩!”
When I was a teen going out with friends,
she said, “Please be back by ten!”
青少年的我和朋友外出闲逛,她说,“请在十点之前回来!”
But I talked back again —
“I should not be told what to do! I’m seventeen now!”
我却再次顶嘴——“不需要你告诉我什么该不该!我已经17岁了!”
Now I’m an adult, thinking back to those times.
现在我已长大成人,回想那过去的时光。
I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream.
吃了冰激凌让我咳嗽不止。
And had scary dreams after watching that film.
看了恐怖电影让我噩梦连连。
I was late for school from staying out past ten.
上学迟到只因10点还在外游荡。
I regret talking back, not listening to Mom.
我真后悔呀!后悔不该顶嘴,后悔没听妈妈的忠告。
Mom knows best, and for me she wanted only the best!
妈妈最了解(孩子),她只是想怎样对我最好!
扩展资料:
Mom knows best.(妈妈最了解)这首小诗共分成三个部分,前两部分分别以When I …mom…(当我……妈妈……)的一组排比句组成,时间跨度分别从a tiny baby,(小婴儿) a two-year-old kid(两岁孩子), a seven\nine-year-old kid(七岁、九岁孩子), a teen(十多岁孩子), 到an adult(成人), 来展示在孩子成长的每个阶段,妈妈对孩子的爱和作者对于妈妈爱心的感悟。文章的插图是一幅母子画,小诗本身语言优美,语句朗朗上口,节奏舒缓感人,音律非常美,适合朗读吟诵。
Mom knows best (妈妈最了解)是一首温暖的小诗,简单的插图、浅显的文字勾勒出在孩子们成长的过程中妈妈无私的爱的付出,Mom sang to me,stayed by my side;(妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡。) Mom gave me food and warm arms to sleep in;(妈妈给我食物和休憩的温暖怀抱。)Mom made sure I was safe and kept me from danger;(她确保我的安全,让我远离危险。)Mom gave me a hug and lifted me up(她给我拥抱,扶我站好。)……
在阅读中孩子的心会变得柔软,孩子们会喜欢阅读,阅读的兴趣慢慢地生成。
推荐于2019-05-29
When I was a tiny baby crying all night, my mom sang to me and stayed by my side. 当我是个小宝宝整夜哭闹的时候,妈妈依偎在我身旁,唱歌送我入梦乡。 When I was tired and hungry, she gave me food and warm arms to sleep in. 当我累了饿了的时候,妈妈给我食物和休憩的温暖怀抱。
When I was two running through the field, she made sure I was safe and kept me from danger.
当我两岁在田野里奔跑的时候,她确保我的安全,让我远离危险。 When I fell and hurt myself, she gave me a hug and lifted me up. 当我摔倒受伤的时候,她给我拥抱,扶我站好。
When I was seven coughing badly, she said no ice-cream for me. 七岁的我剧烈咳嗽,她说我不该吃冰激凌。
But I talked back loudly, ―I should be allowed to eat some! Give it to me now!‖ 我却大声反驳,“应该允许我吃一些!现在就给我!”
When I was nine watching scary movies, she said it’d give me awful dreams. 九岁的我看恐怖电影,她说电影会带给我噩梦。
But I shouted back angrily, ―I should be allowed to watch it! I’m not a baby!‖ 我却愤怒地回应,“应该允许我看!我不是小孩!”
When I was a teen going out with friends, she said, ―Please be back by ten!‖ 青少年的我和朋友外出闲逛,她说,“请在十点之前回来!”
But I talked back again — ―I should not be told what to do! I’m seventeen now!‖ 我却再次顶嘴——“不需要你告诉我什么该不该!我已经17岁了!”
Now I’m an adult, thinking back to those times. 现在我已长大成人,回想那过去的时光。 I coughed for days after eating that ice-cream 吃了冰激凌让我咳嗽不止
And had scary dreams after watching that film. 看了恐怖电影让我噩梦连连。
I was late for school from staying out past ten. 上学迟到只因10点还在外游荡。
I regret talking back, not listening to Mom.
我真后悔呀!后悔不该顶嘴,后悔没听妈妈的忠告。 Mom knows best, and for me she wanted only the best! 妈妈最了解(孩子),她只是想怎样对我最好!
能告诉我怎么读吗
怎么读?
你不认识单词还是不知道单词的发音啊?可以下个app查查单词再听听发音,我现在不知道怎么教你读耶!加油哦~~~