旅游英语情景对话:预订机票

 我来答
慧圆教育
2022-06-14 · TA获得超过4997个赞
知道大有可为答主
回答量:4908
采纳率:100%
帮助的人:242万
展开全部

  如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游情景对话。下面我为大家带来旅游英语情景对话:预订机票,欢迎大家学习!

  预订机票情景对话一:

  A:Excuse me,Miss.

  A:小姐,打扎一下。

  B:What can I do for you?

  B:有事吗?

  A:I've just heard an announcement that my flight has been delayed.

  A:我刚听到广播,我乘坐的航班延误了。

  B:What's your flight number?

  B:您的航班号是多少?

  A:Flight 64216 to Chengdu.

  A:飞往成都的CA216航班。

  B:Yes , it's true. It has been delayed.

  B:是的,您的航班延误了。

  A:Could you please tell me why?

  A;您能告诉我是什么原因吗?

  B:Yes,of course. The delay is due to heavy rain.

  B:可以。由于大雨而延误了。

  A:How long will the delay be? Do you have any further information about it?

  A:要延误多久?您有进一步的消息吗?

  B:I am sorry,we don't know the extent of the delay at present. But according to the latest weather forecast,there will be a change in weather soon.

  B:很抱歉,我们现在也不知道会延误多久。但是根据最新的天气预报,天气很快会变好的。

  A:We have to wait. Well , is it possible for the rain to stop before noon?

  A:我们只能等了。嗯,中午前雨会停吗?

  B:It's hard to say. Weather is so changeable in the summer. Please listen to the latest announce-ment about your flight.

  B:很难说,夏天的天气多变。请收听有关航班的最新通告。

  A:Yes,I will. Thanks a lot. Bye!

  A:好的,我会的。非常感谢。再见!

  B:Bye

  B:再见!

   预订机票情景对话二:

  A:Hello! This is Air China Booking Office.

  A:您好!中国国际航空公司售票处。

  B:Hello! I'd like to reconfirm my flight reservation.

  B:您好!我想确认我的订座。

  A:May I know your flight number,please?

  A:请问您的航班号码是多少?

  B:It's flight CA169 , which leaves Beijing at 8 : 00 a.m. on January 20th.

  B:CA169航班,1月20日早上八点离开北京的。

  A:Oh,yes. That's our regular flight to Nanchang. Would you please tell me your name?

  A:哦,是的。那是我们飞往南昌的定期航班。请问您的名字?

  B:My name is Deng Li.

  B:我叫邓立。

  A:Yes, here you are. You're flying in economy class. Is that right?

  A:好的,找到了。您要坐经济舱,对吗?

  B:Oh,no.I'm sure I made a reservation for a first-class ticket.

  B:噢,不是。我记得我订的是头等舱。

  A:Let me check. Now,your ticket is in order. Thank you for calling to reconfirm.

  A:我再看看。现在您的票全办妥了。谢谢您打电话来确认订座。

  B:That's what I should do. And I don't want to lose it.

  B:这是我应该做的。并且我不想失掉我的订座。

  A:Quite right. If you don't confirm, the reservation will be cancelled 72 hours before the departure time. In order not to miss your flight, I think you should pick up your ticket as early as possible.

  A:对。假如您不确认订座,起飞前72小时会被取消的。为了不错过航班,我想您应该尽早取票。

  B:OK ! I shall.

  B:好的!我会的。

   预订机票情景对话三:

  A:I'd like to book a ticket to Shanghai.

  A:我想订一张去上海的机票。

  B:When would you like to fly?

  B:您想要什么时问的票?

  A:As soon as possible. Do you have a flight tomorrow?

  A:越快越好。你们明天有航班吗?

  B:I will check, please hold on. Sorry to say that flight is all booked up. Can I book you for the 3rd of September?

  B:让我查一下,请别挂机。对不起,航班都订满了。我能为您订9月3日的票吗?

  A:That will be OK.

  A:可以。

  B:How many people are there in your party?

  B:请问一行几人?

  A:Just me this time.

  A:这次只有我一个。

  B:What class will you fly? Frst class? Business class? Or economy class?

  B:您要什么舱位的?头等舱?商务舱?还是经济舱?

  A:Economy class will be fine.

  A:经济舱就很好。

  B:Round trip or one way trip?

  B:双程还是单程?

  A:I would like to book a one way fip ticket.

  A:我想要单程的。

  B:How will you pay,cash or charge?

  B:您如何付钱,现金还是划卡?

  A:I would like to pay by check.

  A:我想付支票。

  B:I am sorry , we do not accept checks.

  B:对不起,我们不接受支票。

  A:I'll pay by charge card then.

  A:那我就划卡吧。

  B:Great. What name shall I put the reservation under?

  B:好的。请问留谁的名字?

  A:Lucy Green.

  A;露西·格林。

  B:You are booked;Ms. Green.

  B:格林小姐,您的票已经订好了。

  A:Thanks a lot.

  A:非常感谢。

  B:It's a pleasure.

  B:不客气。

  预订机票情景对话四:

  A:Hello,China Travel Agency. Can I help you?

  A:您好,中国旅行社。能为您服务吗?

  B:Yes. I'd like to travel to London. So I want you to make a reservation for me on May 1 st.

  B:是的。我想去伦敦旅游所以想让你替我预订一张5月1日的机票。

  A:Just a moment, please. I'm sorry but the flights are fully booked on that day. The next available flight is on May 2nd.They have two flights, one at 9: 30 a. m. and another at 2: 00 p. m.Both flights have seats available.

  A:请稍等。很抱歉,那天的票全部订完了。您能乘坐的下一趟航班是5月2日,有两次航班,一次是上午9: 30的,一次是下午2: 00的。两次航班都有座位。

  B:That's great! I'd like to take the first available flight. I'll need an economy ticket

  B:太好了!我想乘坐第一班飞机。我要一张经济舱的机位。

  A:One way trip or round trip?

  A:是单程机票还是往返机票?

  B:One way trip. What's the fare,please?

  B:单程机票。请问多少钱?

  A:Economy fare for one way trip is 2,300 yuan.

  A:经济舱的单程票价是2 300元。

  B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?

  B:我知道了。我的机票确认了吗?

  A:Yes,I have confirmed your ticket.

  A:是的,我已确认了您的机票。

  B:Here is 2,300 yuan.

  B:给你2 300元。

  A:Thank you. Here is the ticket and receipt. Have a good time.

  A.谢谢.这是机票和收据。祝您玩儿得高兴。

   预订机票情景对话五:

  A:Reservation Centre;.China Airlines. Can I help you?

  A:中国航空公司订座中心。能帮您吗?

  B:Yes. I'm coming to confirm my ticket.

  B:是的,我来电确认我的机票。

  A:May I have your name,please?

  A:请问您叫什么名字?

  B:My name is Zhu Ping. In fact , I have a reservation on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang,leaving Beijing at 2: 00 p. m. tomorrow. Now I'd like to make a change of my travel schedule. Is it possible to change my booking to the day after tomorrow?

  B:我叫朱萍。我事先已订了飞镇江的125次航班机票,明天下午2: 00离开北京。可现在我想改变一下旅行日程。能不能将我的订票改到后 天?

  A:Certainly.

  A:当然可以。

  B:Do you have a seat available on the same flight the day after tomorrow?

  B:后天同次航班有座吗?

  A:Yes. You are reconfirmed on Flight No. 125 for Zhenjiang , leaving Beijing at 2:00p. m. on Jan-uory 15th.

  A:有,您已重新确认飞往镇江的125次航班机票,离开北京的时问为1月15日下午2: 00p.m

  B:Thanks a lot.

  B:多谢。

  A:You are welcome.

  A:不用谢。

已赞过 已踩过<
你对这个回答的评价是?
评论 收起
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式