关于英语对话范文精选
随着社会对新型人才英语水平和语言应用能力要求的提高,英语交际能力,尤其是口头交际能力的培养在英语学习中变得越来越重要。我整理了关于英语对话范文,欢迎阅读!
关于英语对话范文篇一
A: Will you go the Mathew’s wedding party this Saturday?
你参加马修周六的婚礼吗?
B: No unless I get invited. I hate weddings.
不去,除非我接到请贴。我讨厌婚礼。
A: What for? Weddings are so romantic. Isn’t it brave when someone decides to make a commitment?
为什么?婚礼多浪漫吗?一个人决定作出承诺的时候,多勇敢啊。
B: It is when you find your Mr. Right. I guess I should go for the blind dating.
当你找到好好先生的时候,才是。我估计要去相亲了。
A: Come on! Promise me you won’t. As the leader of world’s most populous nation, we have 30 million bachelors for you to choose. You are young, smart, and hot. Men are crazy about you. Don’t be so picky on men.
拜托!你不是吧。作为世界人口大国,我们有三千万名男单身青年供您挑选。你年轻,聪明,性感。男人们都为你疯狂。别太挑了。
B: I am not.
我没有啊。
A: Okay. What kind of man are you looking for then?
好。那你喜欢什么类型的男人呢?
B: Not too rich, kind, intelligent, caring, easy on the eyes, …
不要太富有,性格要好,有智慧的,有爱心的,养眼的。。。
A: You will never find your man with so many adjectives. You should go to Sri Lanka. Then you could marry more than one man.
有这么多要求,你找不到了。你应该去斯里兰卡。你就可以嫁给好几个男人了。
B: Polygamy is disgusting. I don’t like the idea of sharing. I believe in monogamy. But it seems monogamy is too good to be true nowadays.
一妻多夫,太恶心了。我不喜欢分享。我相信一夫一妻制。但是似乎现在的人不在相信这个了。
关于英语对话范文篇二
妈妈: Boy, I am coming.
儿子,我要进来了。
儿子: Come in, please.
进来吧。
妈妈: Watch out! Don’t play with that thing.
危险,别淘气。
儿子: There is a little cat on the tree, and I want to help him.
有只小猫在树上,我想帮他。
妈妈: How do you want to deal with it?
你要怎么处理?
儿子: Go out of the window and climb up the tree.
爬出窗户,爬上树。
妈妈: But, isn’t it too dangerous?
但是,这不是很危险吗?
儿子: I won’t let myself in danger. Don’t worry!
我不会让我自己处于危险当中的,别担心。
妈妈: I can’t help. Oh, you should let me help you.
我忍不住啊,噢,你得让我帮你。
儿子: Fine.
好吧。
关于英语对话范文篇三
Bob: Hi, what are you doing here?
嗨,干嘛呢?
Ann: I wanna buy a book. Which one do you think is better?
我想买本书,你认为哪本好一点?
Bob: Let me have a look. This one is a novel and that one is literature book.
我看看,这本是小说,那本是文学类的书。
Ann: I know. I don’t have enough money to buy both of them.
我知道,我没那么多钱两本都买。
Bob: Let me give you a piece of advice. This novel is a horror fiction.
我得提醒你一句。这本小说是一本恐怖小说。
Ann: Is it? I didn’t know that. I know which one is better.
是吗,我不知道呢。我知道哪一本比较好了。
Bob: I remember you don’t like the horror fiction or movie.
我记得你不喜欢恐怖小说或者是恐怖电影的。
Ann: Yes, that’s right. Thank you for your advice.
是的。谢谢你的提醒。
Bob: Why don’t you buy it on the Internet? It would be much cheaper.
为什么不在网上买呢?那会更便宜的。
Ann: Yes, but this book is old and the shopkeeper wants to sell it at a lower price.
是的,但是这本书是旧书,店家想低价处理掉。