电影独立日演讲的全文
In less an hour,aircraft from here will join others from around the world。
一个小时之内,世界各地的军机将会联合起来。
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind。
发动人类历史上,规模最大的空战。
Mankind。That word should have new meaning for all of us today
人类这个字眼,对我们而言有了新的含义。
We can't be consumed by our pretty differences any more。
我们不能再为小事自相残杀。
We will be united in our common interest。
要为共同利益团结一致
Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July。
也许这就是命运,今天正是独立日。
And you will once again be fighting for our freedom。
你们要再次为自由而战。
Not from tyranny,oppression or persecution。
不是为了反抗暴政或迫害。
But from annihilation。
而是为了避免被消灭。
We're fighting for our right to live。
为了活命的权利而战。
To exist。
为了生存。
And should we win the day
如果能够胜利。
the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday,
七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日(独立日)
but as the day when the world declared in one voice。
而是世人一同宣誓之日。
We will not go quietly into the night
我们不会束手就擒。
We will not vanish without a fight
我们不会任人宰割。
We're going to live on
我们将要继续生存
We're going to survive
我们要渡过难关
Today,we celebrate our Independence Day
今天 我们要庆祝独立纪念日。
扩展资料
《独立日》讲述了美国人正准备热烈庆祝七月四日国庆日之前,美国各地的监视站发现一艘直达数百英里的巨大飞船接近了地球。飞船发出的无线电信号干扰了地球的通信卫星信号。
外星舰队竟大举包围地球,飞船放出了36艘直径达15英里的子飞船飞抵地球上各大城市的上空。世界上的人们感到了迷惑和恐惧,但也有人想要欢迎外星友好使者的来临。
于是智勇双全的美国总统托马斯·普尔曼号召世界各国共御外侮,将七月四日就变成地球的独立日。在电脑工程师戴维和黑人空军飞行员史蒂文等人协助下,地球人对外星人展开全面反攻,总统更亲自驾驶战斗机冲上第一线。
美国空军向外星人飞船发动了进攻,却有如以卵击石,毫无作用唯有飞行员史蒂文设法诱使一架外星人战斗飞艇坠毁。
一个小时之内,世界各地的军机将会联合起来。
In less an hour,aircraft from here will join others from around the world.
发动人类历史上,规模最大的空战。
And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.
人类这个字眼,对我们而言有了新的含义。
Mankind.That word should have new meaning for all of us today
我们不能再为小事自相残杀。
We can't be consumed by our pretty differences any more.
要为共同利益团结一致
We will be united in our common interest.
也许这就是命运,今天正是独立日。
Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July.
你们要再次为自由而战。
And you will once again be fighting for our freedom.
不是为了反抗暴政或迫害。
Not from tyranny,oppression or persecution.
而是为了避免被消灭。
But from annihilation.
为了活命的权利而战。
We're fighting for our right to live.
为了生存。
To exist.
如果能够胜利。
And should we win the day,
七月四日 将不再只是美国的假日(独立日)
the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday,
而是世人一同宣誓之日。
but as the day when the world declared in one voice.
我们不会束手就擒。
We will not go quietly into the night!
我们不会任人宰割。
We will not vanish without a fight!
我们将要继续生存
We're going to live on!
我们要渡过难关
We're going to survive!
今天 我们要庆祝独立纪念日。
Today, we celebrate our Independence Day.
2011-05-14
你个啥,你才是大傻!