求电影蓝莓之夜最后的对白,中英文都要

 我来答
匿名用户
推荐于2016-09-25
展开全部
【钥匙】 (哥们,全给你了。)
I walked away with all their money
那么你骗了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分给你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找个伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很长,白丝
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一个人走
I didn't want to go alone

【透过别人看自己,自己多喜欢自己一点】
有时我们以他人作镜子
Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror
来界定自我,认识自我
To define us and tell us who we are
每个反影都令我喜欢自己多一点
And each reflection makes me like myself a little more

【不好的过去,就按下DELETE删除吧】
那些锁匙呢?
Where are the keys?
你不再保留了?
You don't keep them anymore?
我一直设法物归原主
Been trying to give them back to their owners
你要你的吗?
Do you want yours?
不,我不再需要了
No. I don't need them anymore
你那串呢?
What about your keys?
我扔掉了
I got rid of them
晚安,谢洛米
Good night, Jeremy

【我要忘记过去的我,拿崭新的我来面对你】
我离开那晚有来过这里
You know I came here the night I left
但是没有走进门
but I didn't make it past the front door
差一点便进来,但如果我一进来
I almost walked in but I knew that if I did
我就还是依与的伊莉莎白
I would just be the same old Elizabeth
我不想再当那个人了
I didn't want to be that person anymore
希望你喜欢
Hope you enjoy it

【习惯,想念,所以在脑子里一遍遍的回忆,重复再重复的做一件事】
仍然是打烊都没人点吗?
Are they still left untouched at the end of the night?
可以这么说
Yep, more or less
为什么还要做呢?
Then why do you keep making them?
我喜欢烘一个摆着
Well I always like having one around just in case
以备你随时出现想吃一件
you pop in and fancy a slice
记得你最后来的那一晚吗?
Do you remember that last night you were here?
几乎一个人吃掉整个批
When you practically ate an entire pie all by yourself?
真的?
Really?
我记得我喝得很醉
I remember getting really drunk and
第二天宿醉得厉害
having a god awful hangover the next day
不记得别的?
Nothing else?
不记得
No, nothing else
不是有监视录影带可看吗?
Or don't you have a tape I can watch?
有是有,不过…
I do... but...
我看了太多次
I've watched it so many times
画面开始褪成黑白
that the picture started fading to black and white
现在已经完全不能看了
And now it's completely unwatchable

【看清楚那个人,看清楚自己,然后迈出那步】
我花了将近一年才来到这里
It took me nearly a year to get here
其实要过那条马路并不难
It wasn't so hard to cross that street after all
就看谁在对面等你
It all depends on who's waiting for you on the other side of the rode
推荐律师服务: 若未解决您的问题,请您详细描述您的问题,通过百度律临进行免费专业咨询

为你推荐:

下载百度知道APP,抢鲜体验
使用百度知道APP,立即抢鲜体验。你的手机镜头里或许有别人想知道的答案。
扫描二维码下载
×

类别

我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

说明

0/200

提交
取消

辅 助

模 式